Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Ophthalmologists in India. You will find Ophthalmologists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ophthalmologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Squint
Lasik Surgery Treatment
Routine Eye Checkup
Laser Cataract Surgery
Reduced Vision Treatment
Visual Field Testing
Retina And Lasik Surgery
Endoscopic Dcr Procedure
Eye Muscle Surgeries
Artificial Eye Procedures
Submit a review for Dr. Namitha BhuvaneshwariYour feedback matters!
I am 23 male. Doctor say that I have infection in eyes, they show me kind of white dots on screen. And so do not allow me to have lens or glasses at present stage. Suggest me what to do?
My eye is very hot and very irritated and my hole body is heat what can I do and I take natural mediation so what can I do.
I have red eyes and feeling jealousy in my eyes because of this I can't sleep properly its very bad for my eyes.
Hello doctor, I want to know if my eye no. Increase frequently within 3-4 months and my cornea reports showing that my vision decreased about 80-86% (cornea became more convex) then it is necessary to go to cornea lasik treatment or Any other option is available or not and what is estimated cost for cornea lasik treatment. Kindly reply asap. Thanking you Poornima.
I am 17 years old. I consulted doctor so I found 0.5 number in my left eye my right eye is good. Can I stop growing more numbers in eye naturally?
Left eye swelling from two days but no pain, no redness, no itching, no irritation, no bitten by insect, what is it & medicine also pl.
Hell, I am pulkit and my eyes so week so I wank to tell you that what should I do too remove weakness from my eyes.
I have red eyes since two months what to do? I am using computer since a year. I request you to give suggestions.
I am 21 years old. I have puffy eyes since a year having eye power presbyopia 3.75 in both the eyes. I use aloe vera eye mask but no results gained. Kindly help regarding this issue.
I am having advance keratoconus in my right eye. Which type of contact lens will be best to wear in my right eye?
Hi im 24 years old. I have dandruff in my uper and lover eyelids. I remove it with my hand and wash eyes. After 1 day it will be there. What should I do? please help me.
Hello! I dnt knw whts happening wd my eyes. From 3 4 days it has itching. Nd when m going to touch me eyes nd wants to rubbing my eyes it starts secrete water. What to do?
Did you know that your vision is responsible for around 80% of you sensory input? your eyes are among the most delicate organs in your body. Long work hours in front of the computer and long study hours results in tired and sometimes irritating eye conditions. But help isn't too far. Before you head to the doctor, you can head to your kitchen to look for solutions. There are several home remedies that you can try to not only improve your eyesight but also get rid of glasses and rebuild your vision! here's how you can do it:
1. Exercise: Just like any other body part, your eyes need exercise too. Blinking your eyes rapidly for 5 seconds helps moisturize it. Similarly, cupping your eyes with you palms for 4-5 minutes triggers acupuncture points that helps the eye to relax. There are specific exercises to reduce eye strain, improve blurred vision and enhance reading. Do these as per the specific problem you are facing.
2. Take a break: Follow the 10-10-10 rule when you are on the computer for extended hours. For every half hour of work, take a 10 min break to look at something n a distance at least 10 feet away for 10 seconds. These becomes tricky if you are studying or working in a fast paced environment and easily forget to take breaks. Set alarms that help you know the time so that you can actively plan your breaks. To enhance break time, try to look at greenery during your 10 sec break which helps the eyes relax better. Splash your eyes with cold water to give them a fresh feel.
3. Yoga: Yoga and meditation relaxes your body and mind. It is also a great way to relax your eyes as you get to close them and give them rest. When you close your eyes, you shut out a big chunk of sensory inputs helping your body go from an active reaction mode to a passive action mode.
4. Eat for your eyes: Make sure you add your weekly quota of vision enhancing food in you diet. Carrots which are rich in beta-carotene and vitamin a are great for the eyes. Similarly grapes and blueberries work great to improve your night vision. Green leafy veggies, garlic, shallots, eggs and onion all contribute in keeping your eyes healthy and strong. Cold water fish rich in DHA is an another great food that helps reduce dry eyes and muscular degeneration.
5. Change your lifestyle: Other than exercise and proper nutrients, you need to ensure you get a shut eye for six to eight hours every day to let your eyes fully rest and rejuvenate. As always drink 6 - 8 glasses of water. And don't forget to get regular eye check ups especially if you are a diabetic or have other health conditions that adversely affect your eyes.