Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons in India. You will find Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Facial Reconstruction Treatment
Treatment of Mohs Micrographic Surgery
Treatment of Nose Job
Facial Rejuvenation Treatment
Treatment of Gynaecomastia
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Accident Injuries Treatment
Anti Aging Treatment
Cheek Augmentation Procedures
Cleft Lip Treatment
Dimple Creation Procedure
Glycolic Peel Treatment
Cryotherapy/Cold Therapy Treatment
Electrocautery Therapy Treatment
Acne Scars Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Namasivayam M PYour feedback matters!
I have a extreme dry skin problem since I was 10 year old I have used so many medicines but nothing will change. The doctors told me your body can't produce oil. You have to use moisturizer lotion rest of your life. So what I do even I can't bath regularly bcoz of my dry skin.
- The most important ingredient in skin care is vitamin c, which you can get in abundance from oranges. Plus, oranges have bleaching properties that can lighten your skin tone.
- It has been found that regular consumption of fresh orange juice can greatly improve the overall texture of your skin as well as its suppleness. To lighten your skin, oranges can be used in two different ways.
Combine two tablespoons of orange juice and a pinch of powdered turmeric. Apply this mixture on your face and neck before going to bed. You can also apply it on your hands and legs. Wash it off after 20 to 30 minutes. Do this daily.
Grind dried orange peels into powder. Mix one tablespoon of the powdered peels with one tablespoon of plain yogurt to make a paste. Apply the paste on your skin and leave it on for 15 to 20 minutes. Rinse it off with water. This will help lighten spots and other marks on your face. Do this once or twice a week, but no more than that.
Honey helps bleach skin while also acting as a moisturizing agent. Dry skin is a common factor that contributes to an uneven skin tone. Honey also has antibacterial properties that can help fade age spots and acne scars.
- Apply pure honey to your face, leave it on for a few minutes and then wash it off with lukewarm water. This simple remedy will help remove dead skin cells, making your skin appear brighter and fresher than before. Do this once daily.
- To make a skin-lightening mask, combine one teaspoon each of honey and lemon juice, one tablespoon of powdered milk, and one-half teaspoon of almond oil. Mix them well and apply it gently on the skin. Leave it on for 10 to15 minutes and then wash it off with cold water. Do this every other day.
I an 18 years old . My skin is too sensitive I can not use any product it affects the skin. Now the skin is becoming dull and dark .How to get bright glowing skin. What is your advice.
Hi I am 26 years old girl getting skin blemish uneven skin and some black small spots please refer me something.
What spf is best for me. I am very fair and I live in manglore and have good exposure to sun. I do not want get tanned. My skin type is normal. Please suggest ways to avoid tan plus remove existing natural tan.
Dear Dr. I have sunburn for last two months and I am on treatment. Morning I am using suncoteand Vitamin B tablet and evening taking vitamin A tablets. Please suggest me is this okay.
I am 22 year old male. I got rashes all over my body after wearing a shirt which was not used for many days. Can you suggest me a treatment for this?
Hi. My home treatment for pcod has been going on since jan this year. My periods have been regular also. My face is normally clear with one or two pimples sometimes. Since d past 2 or more weeks ive been noticing more pimples on my face which take a lot of time to go away. Also I cn see very tiny pimples also which are many in number. Also my last period date was 29 july n have not had them till now. Request advice.
Anands skin is very sensitive, and his having problems related to the pimples, his face is too oily, what to do to resolve this issue.
I have an pimples problem from last 2 year. I have an field work. Always on travelling. Please give me the best of best thing from that I can prevent pimples from and look smart and handsome.
Sir I am using carofit ultra Dr. recommend me for darker area in my face can I use it is it safe and effective. And I am also using photoban 50 lotion in morning.
I'm having a problem on my face skin I tried using creams to get fair but I had a side effect of them result my skin gets more black It had dark spots how to get rid of these dark. Spots please suggest a face or home remedies?
Read over the internet Looks like Fordyce spots on the top of the dick And Lichen sclerosus on the back side near the pubic hairs What should I do?
Acne scars are not just embarrassing, but in some cases are painful as well. However, with these below mentioned derma treatments you can easily get rid of these scars.
- Derma rollers: Derma rollers are small rollers that contain dozens of needles 0.25 mm in diameter and up to 2 mm in length. They reach the papillary dermis of the skin (deeper than the lasers and peels). Derma roller rips the fibrous connections intergrown by scars and strongly stimulates the healing processes, that is, the collection of macrophage and growth factors. The results are visible six weeks after the treatment. They are especially suitable to people with darker complexion.
- Laser Treatment: A dermatologist is the best option if the acne scars don’t reduce or fade away with time. Collagen is one of the building blocks of your skin and is an essential protein. Fractionated laser is a new technology that can smooth the surface of your skin and promote new collagen formation. Laser treatment can obliterate the scar and help smooth skin to form in its place instead. Filler injections help fill any indentation resulting from deeper acne scars. The only drawback to this is that fillers need to be re done after every 6 months or so as it gets reabsorbed over time into the skin.
- Time heals all wounds: Patience is very important when you want to see scars fade away. Newly formed blood vessels, few weeks after the scar is formed, nourish the skin. Most scars in their early stages look pink for this reason. Collagen starts forming months later and fills in the injuries on the skin. Fat cells and skin are destroyed in cystic acne; so for the scars to vanish completely, it might take a year or more.
- Prevention Tips: The best preventive method for scar formation is not to squeeze pimple. Popping a pimple leads to deeper infiltration of bacteria and pus. This damages the collagen further. A common skin care myth is that Vitamin E helps scars in healing faster. Contrary to prior belief, direct application of Vitamin E on a scar might hinder the healing process instead of facilitating it.
- Use a sunscreen: Use a sunscreen with a high SPF over 30. The middle of the day is the worst time to step out in the sun. Reapply the sunscreen every two hours, if you sweat profusely.