Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Orthopedists in India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cervical Traction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Spinal Fusion Surgery
Treatment of Knee replacement
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Hip Resurfacing Surgery
Hip Injury Treatment
Ankle Injury Treatment
Knee Injury Treatment
Hip Pain Treatment
Ankle Pain Treatment
Knee Pain Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Joint Mobilization Procedure
Joint Replacement Surgery
Limping Child Treatment
Meniscus Injury Treatment
Pelvic Rehabilitation Techniques
Submit a review for Dr. Nalli GopinathYour feedback matters!
I am 62 years old, I am having heel pain, please give advice what should I do? do exercise or any other treatment, please let me know?
I am 40 years old male and suffering from neck pain (cervical spondylitis) from 2 years. I came across neck physiotherapy and neck exercises but no use. Also used cervical pillow but got only less relief. Is this curable or not without surgery?
I am suffering from fever from 7 days. Also pain in back. What are the solutions of back pain during fever?
Sir I am 21 years old and from last 3 weeks I am feeling pain in lower back. Does it occurs due to uneven sleep or due to increase in belly. My weight is 79 kg height 5" 7.kindly reply soon. I want it naturally without any medicines. And also want to tell you that I am not going gym from last 1 year. So is it due to obesity or due to lack of workout or sleeping on floor? In winter.
Top tips on how to move well and stay well, to prevent back pain:
1. Make sure you're lifting correctly: from groceries through to lifting goods at work, stand with your feet shoulder-width apart, and bend at the hips and knees. Grip the load firmly and hold it close to your body, tightening your stomach muscles and using the strong muscles of your legs to lift. Always keep your back as straight as possible, and gently breathe out. Avoid twisting - turn by using your feet, not your back.
2. Focus on your standing posture: think tall - chest lifted, shoulders relaxed, chin tucked in and head level. Your posture should be stable, balanced and relaxed when sitting, walking or standing.
3. Don't stay seated for too long: ideally, don't stay seated for more than 20 minutes. Even if you're at work, stand up, stretch and walk around. The right back support will also help. Ensure your workstation and computer are correctly positioned.
4. Driving: good support from your car seat will prevent back pain. Adjust your seat to sit comfortably - and make sure you take regular breaks on long journeys. If you need lower back support, use a lumbar roll or a rolled-up towel.
5. Sleep support is key: your mattress should be firm enough to support your natural shape.
6. Exercise to keep your back strong: stay in shape - healthy body weight is less strain on your back. Your physiotherapist can show you how to keep your back flexible and strong with correct back and abdominal exercises.
If your back hurts, don't ignore the pain. Physiotherapists are trained to correctly assess the problem and provide safe effective treatment. For rapid recovery, see your physiotherapist early.
My mother is having acute pain in right side knee and thigh joints. orthopaedics suggested her 5 days course. She had high uric acid 8.0 also. Dr. said she had pulled up its nerve. Pain is not subsided yet. I am thinking of massage, what will be better massage with hot water or cold ice?
Hi, I am 22 years old and ahve backache since 2 years I have taken a mri scan but in that my reports are normal what should I do.
I am suffering from Rheumatoid Factor (RF) from several years. I have constantly consulting doctors like a specialist in command hospital and many more doctors but my disease is not resolved yet. So please advise me something.
I am 50 years old. Since 2 years I am suffering with tingling numbness in legs and some times in hands also. My after food sugar is 165. And fasting nil. Please guide me.
Hello doctors, My is suffering from left hand pain we have examined all tests like cholesterol, ECG but it comes normal and she was cardiac attacked from heart problem I have taken her to heart specialist doctor and checked all tests he told it normal and suggest us to go orthopedic. I want to now left hand pain it will become hard at muscle she cannot lift her hand like she feel heavy that pain spreads from hand to back shoulder also Can you tell me this symptoms are in nerves are heart problem which doctor I have to visit for consult my mother. Thank you.
Don't ignore the early signs of strain injury like the weakness of the grip, numbness, and pain or discomfort in the arms, hands, wrists or shoulders.