Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Pulmonologists in India. You will find Pulmonologists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Pulmonologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Nalini Jayanthi.N
Treatment of Sleep Disturbance
Asthma Management Program
Management of Smoking Cessation
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Obstructive Sleep Apnea Treatment
Asthma Treatment & Management
Lower/Upper Respiratory Tract Infection Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Nalini Jayanthi.NYour feedback matters!
I am suffering from cough and cold since last two weeks. Please help me regarding that. I tried antibiotics too as well.
I have my dry cough almost 9-10 months and I have tried both Allopathic and homeopathic but it help temporarily, after 1-2 weeks the same continue as usual. Even I have done X-ray but nothing it show normal. Please suggest what to do. Thank you.
When my stomach is fit or with full gas o feel like to unable to breath. Recently undergone surgery for nose deviated nasal septum, sinus. Please tell me the exact reason for this. Thanks a lot and will consult you immediately based on your response.
I am suffering from dry cough last 2 year TB test or other bold test or ENT Dr. se bhi or homeopathy medicine bi try ki pr k6 din baad tk relief deti h pr fir nhi.
I have sinusitis. The whole winter I have running nose and teary eyes. When I take medicine it goes away for a week or so and returns back again. Suggest me ways to get rid of this.
I am 30 years old married woman .I have sinus for the last 15 yrs. 2 years back undergone surgery for removal of folip. Now for the last two months it has become severe. I am not able to breath through the nose. Pl advice whether there is any medication to reduce that or what can i do ?
I'm having facial pain, continuous cold n cough from 1mnth onwards, even i'm using medications also its not cured whats the reason.
I regularly have coughing problem specially in the morning. Mucus comes in my throat and causes continuous irritation till I am able to spot it out. Tried many medications. Often it triggers after something cold or during season change. Please advise.
I have been suffering from allergy asthma past 20 years. I am using asthalin tablets when I get thus I am not able to breath freely. Is there any better medicine to prevent this disease for life long.?
Asthma is a severe respiratory disease, which occurs due to the inflammation of the airways of lungs. The airways of the lungs get swollen due to the inflammation, which cause production of mucus. Due to the effect of excessive mucus and swelling, the air path gets hindered. In such a condition, breathing becomes difficult and a wheezing sound appears at the time of breathing. Usually, the patient coughs very often.
- Whistling sound while breathing
- Wheezing in chest
- Mucus-producing cough
- Tightness and heaviness in breathing
- Heaviness in chest while running, walking or performing any activity
Recommended homeopathic medicines
Homeopathy is the holistic way of treating asthma. It not only cuts down the inflammation, but also cures the cause of the inflammation. So, treating asthma with homeopathy is safe because the remedies are all natural. Homeopathic medicines do not produce any side effects. There are several homeopathic medicines which are used to treat mild or severe asthma. Here are the five best homeopathic remedies for asthma:
- Arsenic album: Arsenic Album is one of the effective homeopathic medicines for the patients who have asthma with anxiety. The patient might encounter symptoms such as intense feeling of restlessness, intense wheezing and coughing, feeling of suffocation while lying down, sudden increase of thirst etc. Usually, patients get relief after consuming warm drinks.
- Ipecac: This is one of the wonderful homeopathic medicines for treating asthma with intense vomiting and nausea. The patient might encounter symptoms such as vomiting along with asthma attacks, persistent nausea, intense feeling of mucus in the chest, persistent cough, persistent salivation etc. This medicine is generally prescribed to patients who are a little heavy in weight.
- Antim tart: This is the best homeopathic remedy for asthma patients who have a rattling cough. The symptoms also include a feeling of mucus in the chest, sleepiness, tiredness etc. Also, there is usually a burning sensation in the chest and throat, intense cough after eating anything, breathlessness, and hoarseness of the voice. This is more common in older people.
- Nux vomica: This is one of the best homeopathic remedies for patients who have asthma with the gastronomic disorder. Symptoms include feeling of fullness around the stomach with asthma attacks, dry cough, sensation in the throat, mood swings etc.
- Carbo veg: This is one of the best homeopathic remedies for treating asthma patients with blueness on face. Symptoms include numbness in hands and feet, stomach problem, breathlessness while lying down etc.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!