Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. NagarajanYour feedback matters!
I have tight frenulum. So that my fore skin is not coming to back while erect. What are the treatments available for it.
I have black spot on my face from 1 years approx I use many cream and medicine but they are not clear.
Hi, she is suffering with her hand from last 15 years, she already treatments with many Dr. S but not found any good result. Her problem is that all hand Pam skin is very rough n some time many cut and bleeding and very small small bubbles in her hand, she not able to do any work and little pain also. Please some better suggestions. Waiting for your reply.
My left hand middle finger skin is attacked by fungal infection skin is leaving from body everyday skin is leaving please cure me.
I have deep dark circles under my eyes.And also the part of my upper lip is dark.Please suggest any medication ?
Hi, I am 23 years old. I have been suffering skin problem from past 5 yrs. Consulted numerous of doctors. But did not get any effective solution. Here are my problems **I have intense black skin on forehead **emerging pimples continuously on face ** dimples have become rough ** numerous pores on face ** irrelevant black spots on face ** my face tone is very dull and dry Doctor says I have dry skin Arm skin is very dry.
One of my female frnd got serious rashes on lower abdomen. Its looking very reddish and its burning extremely and facing issues while sleeping and taking turns either side. Kindly prescribe any ointment for the treatment. Thanking you.
My skin is very oily. I had been try many medicine for this problem. But after the use of this no result.
Before six months my lower lip was chapped badly& inner cheeks gums also had lesions I am not a diabetic or any other disease after many efforts of treatment and change of doctors I come to know that it is oral pemphigus vulgaris After that i was given co amoxyclav 625 medrol 8 polaramine 2 & fefol z for fortnight All became well but after giving up of the above medicines the symptoms began to occur again after a week or ten days which were also cured by the same treatment of ten days this is going on till now what should l do?
Hai, sir my face is very highly black heads how to remove the black heads please give easily solution sir.
I have skin problem on my knee, elbow, legs, back like some white spots wht medicine should be take.
Hello doctor, I have dark circles around my eyes. What are the causes? How to reduce that? I am suffering from sinus problem. Is that a cause? Thank you.
The skin is exposed to many things, which causes it to lose its luster and appear dull. Apart from the external factors certain internal factors also cause skin darkening. Internal factors, such as what you eat and how much you exercise also affect its condition and thus in turn, affects how you look. Your skin may develop dark spots, blemishes and tan. Let’s look at some of the ways this can be tackled resulting in fairer skin.
Changing lifestyle habits and your daily routine:
- Protection from the sun: Many of the blemishes and spots on your skin are due to the exposure you have had to the sun. Thus ensure that you have sufficient UV protection with the best possible SPF levels that suit your skin. Generally, in Indian climate, an SPF count of 30 is recommended. However, the correct SPF count would depend on one’s skin texture. Wear hats as well as sunglasses while outside to prevent tanning as well as dark circles. Apart from SPF, PA /star rating are also important espacially if you don't want tanning. Sun screen should have at least PA +++ or Boot Star rating of *****
- Exfoliate regularly: This is an important step as most of the dead skin cells on your body are darker in skin tone than the newer cells beneath them. If you exfoliate regularly, then this layer of dead skin cells will be removed making you fairer. However, don’t exfoliate more than two times a week as it would lead to excessively dry skin.
Homemade lightening treatments for your skin:
- Turmeric paste: You can make turmeric paste with either olive oil or milk and then make it into a mask. Apply it and kece body and hands and keep it there for 20 minutes or so. Apply moisturizer and don’t go out in the sun immediately. Do this for a few days a week and you should see results quickly.ep it for 20 minutes and then wash it off with warm water. Doing this for a few days should result in noticeable results.
- Lemon juice rinse: Mix equal amounts of lemon juice from half a lemon with water in a glass. Then dab this mixture on your fa
- Potato rub: Cut a potato into thick slices and ensure that you rub it over the face or on areas where you want to lighten the skin.
- Other treatments: Other home remedies also include, green coconut water rinses, honey lemon masks and papaya masks among others. If you wish to discuss about any specific skin problem, you can consult a dermatologist
i am 20 ,i am pursuing degree 2nd year, I am facing body odor problem since 2 years, I consulted lot of doctors and done the medical tests but no use. All of medical reports are normal. Starting of this problem I faced skin allergy. Sir please give me advice.
Hereditary dark circles. I sleep for 8 hrs & drink 3 litres of water everyday & im healthy. please suggest me natural ways to get rid of it. Im 18 years old.
My face skin is oily, On my face many black dot is there, when we press them some yellow color balls is get outside from my face skin. But due to that some holes type dots is generated permanently on face skin, please tell me what is solution for that.
A popular cosmetic procedure, thread lift, is like routine work in aesthetic medicine. There are three different methods for thread lifting known as beauty threads, non-surgical thread lifting, and surgical thread lifting. While all procedures are used principally for the face, they can also be used on the cleavage, neck area, and other body areas as well. All three methods help to incite collagen production, re-establishing firmness.
Should You Take the Plunge and Opt for a Thread Lift?
With age, skin tissues tend to thin down because of the breaking down and diminished production of elastin and collagen- the two essential components that keep the skin toned and firm. Along with the loss of muscle mass, bone density and fat cells, aging causes folds, sagging, wrinkles and creases in the skin. A thread lift can modify the effects of aging on the physical appearance by drawing up loose skin without going into operational complexities.
Things to Understand before Booking a Thread Lift Session
A thread lift stimulates the collagen production, tightens the surrounding tissues, and increases blood supply, thus increasing the firmness of skin. The results of thread lift can persist up to quite a few years, depending on the lifestyle and physiological condition of the patient.
Thread-lifting has become a tremendously popular process that incorporates various methods and combinations. However, a single kind of thread does not befit all, so deciding the appropriate type that will suit your skin type and requirements is very essential. Also, another factor that stands on equal importance is the doctor you are considering to collaborate. Always go for well-established renowned doctors in these delicate cases. The latest thread lift is hardly an invasive procedure, and with minimal downtime risk, it is obtaining a fast popularity.
How Do Thread Lifts Work?
The advanced and the most recent cosmetic procedure in this type of lift is dermal thread lift. A thread lift is swift and does not require surgery as such. Previously in surgical methods, a barbed thread was used that would be surgically attached to the skin. The minute barbs held on to the sagging skin. It required hospitalization and postoperative care. But these days there are non-surgical procedures available.
Possible Risk Factors
When operated by an experienced or licensed cosmetic or dermatological surgeon, thread lift techniques are extremely reliable. Nevertheless, lesser side effects may occur including muscle weakness, mental bruising and blistering in areas affected, which typically settle on their own by a week. Sometimes there can be a possibility of risks and complications like mild scarring, migraine, dimpling of the skin, hair loss or in a few sporadic cases, insensibility in the treated area due to nerve lesions. Consult an Expert & get answers to your questions!