Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Cardiologists in India. You will find Cardiologists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cardiologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Balloon Angioplasty Procedure
Cardiac Ablation Procedure
Cardiac Catheterization Procedure
Carotid Angioplasty And Stenting Procedure
Coronary Bypass Surgery
Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators (Icds) Tre
Mitral Valve Replacement Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Intra - Arterial Thrombolysis Procedures
Treatment Of Restenosis
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Preventing Stent Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. NagarajYour feedback matters!
My blood pressure generally remains at 142-149 (systolic) and 78-87 (diastolic. I am taking Olmesar 20 daily in the morning. My age is 61 and have persistent asthma for the last 20 years and taking foracort 200 inhaler regularly. Can this condition of High blood pressure and asthma be cured completely?
Hello, my cholesterol is high what should I do to control it and what type diet should I do for controlling my age is 24 weight 85kg height 5'6.
I have had this problem for a while but it seems to be getting much worse. I think it is probably due to anxiety but not sure. Whenever I lay down afternoon or at night I can hear and feel my heart beating. It feels as though there is a sledge hammer in my chest pounding back and forth. I can hear and feel every single beat. It makes it impossible to relax and rest. I am now having trouble going to sleep because of it. I am always tired. I experience body aches. I can not do physical activity long enough like my peers.
My wife thyroid level are as under t3.81 t4.8. 6 tsh 8.98 she take thyrofit100mg. Daily so this tablet is ok my thyroid level are as under t3 116 t4 8 tsh 7.19 I take thyrofit 25mg. Daily so this tablet is ok & I regular take rosaval 20 because cholesterol. please your advice is valuable.?
I am young boy. I have very chest pain to one week ago can you tail me what is this reason and sloov my problem.
Sudden high heartbeat dryness in centre of chest normal after a few minutes stomach was not OK previously temp stays 97 blood sugar fasting 93 post fasting 103 does it need doctor visit
Hi. My father has high B. P. 180 nd 200 at both side. His heart size has increased. What is the reason behind it. Is it curable?
I am 44 year old suffering from high BP from last 4 years. How to reduce high BP naturally without medicine.
Aside from good healthy habits like good diet and exercise, regularly undergo check ups. Check your blood pressure, cholesterol levels and thyroid function at least twice a year. If diagnosed early these disorders can be well controlled so that adverse events like a young heart attack or stroke can be prevented.
So in the past I've had blood tests, doctors looking at my heart, etc and everything has came back "normal" I'm experiencing a lot of chest pain however and am wondering why this might be or what might be causing this.
I am having constant pain in my stomach. And my heart beat is not normal. And acidity too. Can you please tell some remedies.
My wife aged 45 years had suffered with MI in May 2012. I understand from doctor during MI her heart muscles are damaged permanently and hence the function of heart is not normal. Is there any hope to regenerate these heart muscles and improve her heart function? Nitin
Hi my mother got her myocardial ischemia test positive, but when angiography was done by cardiologist then there was no blockage. Is it normal. what should we do now.
Now it's more than 5 days I am not able to breath in and out properly as I am having lots of chest pain in and around chest and submitting area. Can you suggest me some remedy for relief from pain.
I am getting swelling above my right knee. All the reports are normal. I have knee pain also. climbing the stairs aggravates my pain. have used pain killers, vit. D tablets on doctor's advise. On resting, swelling subsides. Pl advise.
Your heart gives you warning signs before the onset of a major problem. You may not even know that you are at risk of one or more heart diseases if you fail to notice these small signs that your heart sends out. Even a minor symptom, like chest pain, can indicate that your heart may be in trouble. While there could be many causal factors for a heart condition, here some symptoms, which are possible indications of a heart disease and should not be ignored in any case.
1. Chest pain or discomfort - This symptom is the most common one, which indicates that your heart is not healthy. It usually comes in the form of a pain, pressure or tightness in the chest and may happen due to a blocked artery. This may be an early warning sign of a heart attack and you should seek professional advice before it turns into a major problem.
2. Excessive sweating - If you often sweat without any valid reason, it might be a sign to be concerned for. The sweating experienced will feel more like the one that arises due to stress rather than common perspiration experienced due to any vigorous physical activity.
3. Difficulty in breathing - Shortness of breath is an indication that you are at high risk of getting a heart attack. The symptom includes having difficulty in breathing and feels similar to the panting experienced after a long run.
4. Nausea and frequent stomach problems - If you experience nausea, heartburn, indigestion or abdominal pain frequently, it may be the result of an unhealthy heart. Of course, these signs may be due to other diseases as well, but if you experience any of the other symptoms of heart problems too, it's highly probable that your heart is in trouble.
5. Exhaustion - If you fall into the high-risk zone of being a potential heart patient, you may feel exhausted after doing some simple chores, which didn't tire you earlier. Common examples may be climbing the stairs or carrying something from your doorstep inside the house to name a few.
Related Tip: 5 Signs of an Unhealthy Heart