Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Cardiologists in India. You will find Cardiologists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cardiologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Balloon Angioplasty Procedure
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Holistic Heart Wellness & Health Care - Ayurveda
Mitral Valve Replacement Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Treatment of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart Att
Cardiac Ablation Procedure
Coronary Bypass Surgery
Carotid Angioplasty And Stenting Procedure
Cardiac Catheterization Procedure
Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators (Icds) Tre
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Preventing Stent Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. NagarajYour feedback matters!
I am having CHOL-202 mg/dl TGL 192-/mg/dl GLU-F 92 mg/dl strict teetotaler UREA 0.9 mg/dl UA -6.5 mg/dl I am male age 69 years BP REMAIN 140/81 BY TAKING METLOR 25 mg daily along with B complex.
I am a college going student. My blood pressure is 107/66. And I always feel tired and exhausted. What should I do?
Baidyanath's rumartho gold is to be taken under medical guidance by patients having high bp. Can I give it to my wife aged 62, for knee-joint pain. Her bp and sugar is under control with allopathic meds. She is over-weight too.
I take Galvas met 50 + 500 B4 BF & Dinner My average Sugar level is fasting150 +- 10 and PP is220 +- 10 after two hrs. Please advice.
I will smoke a lot so that I had a problem in heart so I can not sleep well and good at night so please give me the suggestion for that.
I am 48 years female, post menopause, after ageneral check up, serum test - ( total cholesterol - 185, triglycerides - 193), whether I need to take medicines
How I take care of heart and what I do when my heart will pain and what is the first step I will do?
My wife, sesame Saha is 43 years old. Her BP is 200/100. She take one Amlong-H a day. Please suggest her diet to reduce Blood pressure and oblige me.
I am 39 year old taking high BP medicine (Telzy40, lotensil10&nebistar2.5) like to change my medicine from 3 to 1, is it possible?
Checked bp 3 times with in 5 minutes on Omron device. Readings are as follows. 1.157/92 pulse 95 2.137/87 pulse 97 3.127/84 pulse95 Could not understand the reasons for variation. Please advice how to consider the reading.
1. Prevents cancer: as a magnificent source of vitamin c and different cell reinforcements, tomatoes can battle the development of abnormal cells that causes cancer. Lycopene has been connected with prostate tumour prevention. Epidemiologists recommend the consumption of tomato as it helps lower the possibility of prostate cancer. High fibre content of beta-carotene in fruits and vegetables has been proven to bring down the risk of colorectal cancer to a great extent.
2. Blood pressure: low sodium consumption keeps circulatory strain solid. Tomatoes are rich in potassium that helps in the same.
3. Heart's well-being: the fibre, potassium, vitamin c and choline content in tomatoes all bolster the heart's well-being. An expansion in potassium as well as a reduction in sodium is the most essential dietary change that an individual can make to lessen their danger of cardiovascular diseases. Tomatoes additionally contain folic corrosive, which keeps the homocysteine levels under control. It reduces the risk of heart diseases.
4. Diabetes: tomatoes help bring down the blood sugar level in people with type1 diabetes. Whereas, people with type 2 diabetes may have enhanced glucose, lipids and insulin levels. One measure of cherry tomatoes gives around 2 grams of fibre and helps them keep their levels neutralized.
5. Constipation: eating foods that are high in water substance and fibre like tomatoes can help with hydration and advance normal solid discharges. Fibre adds mass to stool and is important for bowel movement.
6. Eye health: tomatoes are a rich sources of lycopene, lutein and beta-carotene, which are intense cancer prevention agents. They have been helpful in protecting the eyes against harm related to the advancement of age-related macular degeneration.
7. Skin: collagen, a fundamental part of the skin, hair, nails and connective tissue, is dependent on vitamin c. An inadequacy of vitamin c leads to certain skin problems. As vitamin c is a capable cancer prevention agent, a low intake can affect the skin and cause harm from uv rays, infections and smoke. This usually results in wrinkles, hanging skin, blemishes and other antagonistic skin diseases.
8. Pregnancy: a good amount of folic acid needs to be present before and during pregnancy to ensure the infants good health inside the mother's womb. This can be found in tomatoes.