Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. N.Vinoth EnoseYour feedback matters!
Hi I am 24 year old I have psoriasis in my nails and in my head this psoriasis. It causes large pain sometimes in my nails. My nails are destroyedby this psoriasis.
There are few things more exhausting or more irritating than the four month long Indian summer. With soaring temperatures and the sun raging outside, mangoes and lychees don't seem like much of a silver lining.
So, here are 8 health hacks that will make your summer a little better:
- Replace soft drinks with water: When you are out on the streets or sweating at home, a sweet fizzy drink does seem tempting but try resisting and have a glass of sparkling water instead. The preservatives and chemicals in the soft drinks do nothing to help your metabolism, which is slowed down by dehydration. Add a bit of lemon juice if only water does not appeal to you.
- Try yoghurt instead of ice cream: The primary difference between the two is that one contains cream and the other does not. Yoghurt is lighter and has lesser fat content. Excess fat consumption during summer actually makes you sweat more.
- Use honey instead of butter: Butter like cream has a heavy fat content and your metabolism (which is slower in summer to retain water in the body) takes longer to break fat down. So, ditch butter this summer and spread some honey on your crunchy breakfast toast.
- Stock up on cucumber: Cucumber is an underrated blessing. You can munch on them anytime you like without worrying about calorie intake or stomach aches. Rubbing some cucumber on your skin can soothe sunburns and itches.
- Aloe Vera can work wonders: You must have heard about the boon that aloe vera is when it comes to skincare. It is the best solution to nasty sunburns, especially aloe vera gel frozen in small Ziploc bags, can heal burns and prevent skin peeling and chaffing.
- Lower the pH value of your skin: Application of citrus fruit juices like apples and lemons or vinegar can lower the pH value of our skin and prevent the multiplication of bacteria. This keeps both sweat and body odor away much more effectively than deodorants.
- Make small sacrifices in terms of diet: Some of your favorite things like coffee, alcohol, spicy food, sugar and cigarettes are best consumed minimally in summer because they all aggravate the functioning of the apocrine glands and cause sweat and body odor.
- Shower before you workout: One of the good things about summer might be that you have an excuse to skip work out. But, if you start with a cold shower or a swim, or keep a cold, wet towel round your neck, workout can be surprisingly refreshing. You can do the same after your workout, it lowers the body temperature and cooling the muscles can heal soreness very quickly.
What are causes of heart attack And high blood sugar level and what are the medicines to prevent heart attack and what are exercise to prevent it?
Hi I am a diabetic and getting married soon. I am suffering from ED and I am taking huminsulin 30/70 twice a day and no other oral medicine kindly suggest any ayurvedic or homeopathic medicine to resolve my ED prob. than.
I am 29 years female and unmarried. I have pcod problem which was known to me when I was 18 years old. I am fair but due to irregular periods I get severe acne on my face and ruined my face to the core. I have been treated by dermatologists and gynecologists and literally I was experimented by lotz n lotz of medicines which helped me in no way. Due to irregular periods I put on weight. Another thing is that, when I was under medication I had severe head ache, nausea, depression and stress as side effects. But even after 11 years of medication the problem still persists. Can you suggest me a treatment that permanently relieves me from this problem.
I have tuberculosis from 2years l feel like my weight losing no energy blooding from mucus and causing want can I do? Please help me.
I am 32 years old male I have chest pain for 6 months when I am relaxing no pain when I do something or working physically .
I am suffering from chest pain from two weeks, I feel like pain is from both lungs ,I am child smoker , smoking from 2 years daily 7 cigrate ,is this related to some cancer give me some solutions to quit smoking.
I am 45 yrs old mail, sir iam suffering to heat problem ie. Dhoop me nikalne ke bad bechainy hone lagti hai aur pair me kafi kamjori lagti hai, kafi ghabrahat hoti hai, a. C. Or cooler me baithne per bhi kafi der tak kamjori aur bechaini bani rahti hai.
I am 25 year old. Every day morning and evening my head is getting pain very hardly what should you do?
I am 33 year old I am getting sever pain sometime while passing stool I am feeling difficult sit even it last for 5 to 6 days. please help.
Can dental problems cause pain in temples? I have somewhat sharp ache in my right temple a little above temple exactly a few inches above my ear and I am having some dental problems for some time like cavities feelings some sensitivity and sometimes throbbing pain too. So can they be related. Dental problems and temple pain in any way?
Please advise an effective remedy for early discharge, within few seconds, problem in a healthy male 48 years old.
Everyone sweats when it?s hot outside, but people who have hyperhidrosis experience excessive sweating to the point that moisture may literally drip from their hands. Hyperhidrosis causes them to sweat profusely or when there's no reason to.
Normally, your sweat glands produce perspiration that?s carried to the skin?s surface when the air temperature rises, you develop a fever, you?re exercising, or you?re feeling anxious, nervous, or under stress. When those factors are no longer an issue, the nerves that signal sweating are put on hold.
For the 2%-3% of the population who have hyperhidrosis, however, the sweat glands don't shut off. They sweat even when the circumstances don?t call for it: when they?re in air conditioning, or while they?re sitting and watching television. Some people even tell their doctors that they sweat in a swimming pool.
The causes of hyperhidrosis depend on the type of sweating occurring. Most times, excessive sweating is harmless. In some cases, doctors don?t know why people sweat too much. In other cases, the causes of hyperhidrosis may be a medical condition that you don?t want to miss.
A number of medical conditions have the potential to cause hyperhidrosis. Some of them include:
Uncovering the underlying condition and getting the proper treatment for it will help decrease the sweating of secondary hyperhidrosis. That?s why it?s best to tell your doctor when you?re having a problem with sweating, so that you can uncover the reasons behind it and get it treated.