Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. N.Vinoth EnoseYour feedback matters!
I am suffering dry cough after 2 weeks I have chest pain after hard cough pls suggest me solution plss help.
I am having mouth ulcer very severe, its keeps coming often , would like to know if there is any gel which I can apply, I have been using dologel and dentogel , but that only numbs the surface for some time. Please tel me a gel which can be used and which is more effective and very good.
I have been doing masturbating almost ever other day since I was 17-18 years old and now am 30 which I believe has really reduced size of my dick how do I improve or get it back in shape.
I am 50 years Male with diabetic condition for last 19 years and for last 2 years I am suffering from swelling of penis I have tried to cure this with Homeopathy also but did not get effect, Please suggest.
Hi, I am 16 years old boy, I have a problem since 1-2 years whenever I see girls and women who r attractive (have full breasts) and see their cleavage I have very very strong urge to hug them very hard and get nude fully with them start hardcore sex with them on the spot and do sex until she cries because of pain. how to get rid of such thoughts?
What is reliable & effective remedy for erectile dysfunction in Homeopathy? Pl give complete names of med, it's dosage & method & duration of treatment. Any dietary restriction?
Is masturbation harmful from future point of view like problems in marriage n all and does it has some side effects like low sperm count or else ? Is masturbation good or bad ? I think I am addicted to masturbation how to prevent it ?
Hi, I am having fever and mild cold from past 1 day. can you suggest me some medicine for the same. Please help me.
My girlfriend used to have menses on 5th of every month but on 12th we had sexual intercourse without condoms and we used preventive method of coitus interrupts. As she already had menses of that month we waited for next month's 3rd for menses to come but till 15th she didn't got menses so she took mifepristone n mifepristone. As someone told that after taking those pills bleeding starts but no such thing happened to her. Pregnancy detection kit shows negative result. She also has polycystic ovarian disorder but menses were regular. Is she pregnant.Please tell.
I am 42 years old and I am suffering from blocked ears and pain in throat since 3 days. I feel tired and pain in body and little fever also. Please help.
Can genital HPV infection be prevented? What's the difference between HPV and HIV? Can genital HPV infection be tested for? Can genital HPV infections be treated? What is HPV?
Hi I am 38 year old. My problem is everyday in evening my left nose get stuck, I can' t even sleep, have to use otrivin. Please suggest remedy for this ?
Hi. Sir .mere pet me left side bhot drd hota hai aur muje khatte-2 dkkar bhot aate hai. Sir Maine altarsound 2 bar krva lya hai or dono bar normal ways hai .yet problem mujhe 3 month se hai. Air sir mere weight 6.5 KG km to gya hai .pls sir koi advise doo. Thanks.
I haven't been able to sleep since 2 days and I am having a severe headache, tried multiple home remedies, but didn't work, what to do? Please help me!
Doctor. I am 28 years I have sex with my wife in 10 to 15 days. My ques is will it effect my body strength or not. Or I can have sex in a week. Please suggest.
When I do sex with a girl without any protection in what condition or how she becomes pregnant. please give me the suggestion.
Diabetes is a chronic metabolic disorder that results in higher levels of blood sugars in the body. It is assuming epidemic proportions, and India has become the new diabetic capital with more than 50 million diabetic people. The main problem with diabetes is it does not completely go away, and there is a whole myriad of issues that it brings along with it. Heart attacks, strokes, eyesight problems, delayed wound healing, nerve damage and impotence. Therefore, diabetes and by that we mainly mean blood sugar levels have to be managed so that there is delay in onset of the associated conditions and/or reduced in severity.
Ayurveda refers to diabetes as Prameha (excessive urination) and Madhumeha (sugary urine) and has identified close to 20 forms of the disease. According to Ayurvedic belief, each disease is caused due to imbalance in kapha, pitta, and vata doshas and diabetes is caused by all these, predominantly by kapha. With any stream of medicine, management of diabetes involves two tracks - one is lifestyle changes and the second is medications.
Lifestyle changes include the following:
- Diet: Reduce the amount of rice, sugar, potato, sweet fruits, maida, deep fried foods, and red meat. Protein-rich foods like lentils, soya, green leafy vegetables and fish should be increased. Diet plan should change to small, frequent meals instead of binge eating.
- Exercise: Include 30 minutes of regular exercise into your daily routine if you have a diabetic predisposition.
- Others: Avoid smoking and alcohol, ensure sufficient sleep, avoid sleeping during day time, improved foot and eye care, periodically check sugar levels, and manage stress levels.
Ayurveda has a whole lot of home remedies proven to be very effective against diabetes.
- Jambhul: Eugenia Jambolana whether eaten raw or juice extract has been shown to have beneficial effects in managing sugar levels and cholesterol.
- Gymnema sylvestre: Used to manage diabetes for over 2000 years, it reduces sugar cravings and is being touted as the future for diabetes treatment.
- Bitter gourd (Momordica charantia): It has 3 components that give it strong antidiabetic properties. The charantin reduces blood sugar levels; the polypeptide has insulin-like effects; and lectin that again has hypoglycemic effects.
- Bel (Aegle marmelos): Also known as wood apple, leaves of the plant are shown to have antidiabetic properties. 5 to 10 leaves can be chewed on a daily basis to help control blood sugar levels.
- Fenugreek (Trigonella foenum graecum): Consuming 10 g of fenugreek seeds soaked in water increases the amount of insulin produced, thereby increasing sugar breakdown.
- Neem: Chewing about 4 to 5 leaves in the morning on an empty stomach helps to control blood sugar levels. Alternately, neem leaves powder is available which can be dissolved in water and consumed.