Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Orthopedists in India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Submit a review for Dr. N. Vijay BabaYour feedback matters!
Sir My self I'm doing masturbation from past 2 years per day once but now I'm getting weight loss, hair loss, no strength, tired ness, back pain, So please tell me treatment for this sir I want to become like my old days to increase body strength.
Hello am ajith, as am 22 years old now but I got a neck pain and people call this as cervical spondylosis but this pain is radiating and creating more head ache so what to do?
Hi I am having swelling n paon in my left knee area. Its not in the knee but exact up n sideways. I am not taking any medication only applying volini. Its does give relief but for some time. Never had this problem before but after fever in september it started. Know from a week its aggravated. Its feels heavy wen I lift my leg as compared to right leg.
Rheumatoid arthritis (RA) usually stiffens the smaller joints of a person's body. Rheumatoid arthritis is a very common phenomenon affecting millions across the world. It is characterized by severe symptoms like swelling of joints, stinging or throbbing pain, heat and burning sensation around the joints, excessive weakness and inflexibility after sitting for a long span of time. A problem such as this if left unattended can lead to inflammation of the salivary glands, tear glands and of the lining of your lungs. Homeopathy comes to your rescue without requiring you to deal with an array of side effects.
RA is caused when the immune system of the body starts giving an abnormal response. Although the exact reason is still unknown, the following factors have been noted-
- Women are more prone to have Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Family history of having RA increases your chances of having RA
- Smoking also increases your chances of having RA
- Obesity can be another factor when it comes to the chances of having Rheumatoid Arthritis
Homeopathic medications to deal with rheumatoid arthritis:
1. Arnica is a sought after medication in every household- The Arnica plant has been used for its medicinal purposes for so many centuries now. Arnica is known for its efficacy in treating rheumatoid arthritis. A patient of arthritis could be suffering from inflammation of joints in his or her hands and legs; Arnica can be relied on for relief in such cases. This medicine helps to reduce pain that prevents you from getting a full night's sleep. That apart, it can also counter the effect of muscle cramps and muscle stiffening.
2. Pulsatilla can be helpful for patients of arthritis- Pulsatilla can successfully control inflamed pain in several joints of your body. In Pulsatilla, the pains keep shifting. A sudden stabbing ache might be felt in your wrist but the very next moment it could be in your elbow.
3. Bryonia is effective in treating arthritis- An experienced homeopathic practitioner will advocate the use of this medicine if the patient shows signs of intolerance to warmth or hot weather. Bryonia comes to the aid of people with rheumatoid arthritis who experience alternate pangs of tearing and stitching pain. Patients say they feel slightly better when the painful side is in pressure or is being reclined on. Bryonia can fight swelling even in the serous membranes of your joints.
4. Causticum can cure muscle weakness- It often happens that a patient of arthritis complains about frail muscle support. Standing upright after sitting at a stretch can make them feel wobbly in their joints. Muscle tendons may contract giving rise to deformities. Causticum successfully deals with all of these issues. A person diagnosed with fidgety nature, especially at night and known to feel burning in his or her ankles is mostly asked to take causticum.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
Both of my knee pain a lot and I am 24 years of age loves to play sports but sometimes I am not able to run because of pain even cant walk sometimes what to do? What is the problem?
I am 22 year old male and have backpain for couple ot years. I used pain refiel cream for a couple of days but didn" t get relief. What should I do now?
I am having plain cervical sever pain in neck, shoulder & back more in bed wakeup in morning taking cal gabapree 300 and backbone t.
I am 30 and I have backpain, How much does it cost for a session .could you provide more details about it.
My wife is suffering from rheumatoid arthritis and thyroid problems for the past five years. Taking prescribed allopathy medicines methotrexate, steroid predmet 4 mg and thyronom 50 gm. Is there any permanent alternate remedy available? Please suggest.
I have pein in legs last 2days. I dont know why this pain in my legs. Please say me a Write medicine.
How well is indian spinal injuries centre? All doctors advice me surgery for disc bulge and spinal canal stenosis.
I am suffering from leg pain due to an accident and my leg was fractured and operated by steel plate and rod . Now the both plate and rod still in my leg. How to cure by removing these ? Pls advice me doctor.
Hey I am Himanshu Patel. I am 18 year old. I am suffering from back pain from last 7 years. I can't seet in anyplace more than 20 minutes. O please help me. Thank you.
I have a lower back pain for past 3 years. After a lot of treatments and daily exercises, its even getting worse than before, Now the pain spread throughout my two legs, but still continuing the exercises. And consulted all known hospitals, Doctors told me there's nothing to worry about this. Scan results reports there is s slight disc bulge on l5 vertebrae. Please help me get rid of this permanently. Im worrying about the future. I can't do much more things in daily life, example can't lift weight, can't travel much distance by vehicle, can't sit in chairs after a couple of minutes. My question is, Are there any treatment for this in resent years? Does it works. Please help me what's the latest treatment and technology should I go for getting this cure permanently.
I seem to be developing Varicose veins in one of my legs. While there is no pain or discomfort right now, is there some prevention techniques to minimize its impact going forward?
There are so many things we take for granted. For example, have you ever thought about how your fingers bend or how your knees open and fold to help you walk? It is only when these simple acts start becoming uncomfortable that we take a closer look at them. Osteoarthritis is a common musculoskeletal condition that affects the cartilage in our joints. As the cartilage breaks down, bones lose the buffer between them and every movement becomes stiff and painful.
Here are a few things you should know about osteoarthritis.
- Osteoarthritis is common: Osteoarthritis can affect both men and women but men have a higher risk of osteoarthritis as compared to women. This risk increases with age. Other risk factors associated with osteoarthritis include obesity, genetics, muscle weakness and previous joint injuries. The joints most commonly affected by osteoarthritis include the knees, hips, and spine. It is important to note that though this condition is common, it is not inevitable.
- You can reduce your risk of Osteoarthritis: By making a few lifestyle changes you can reduce the chances of suffering from this condition. Controlling your blood sugar and weight are primary amongst these. Regular exercise is also necessary as it increases flexibility and keeps the joints supple. It also strengthens the bones and muscles. If your work involves heavy lifting avoid placing stress on your knees and instead lift the weight with your hips.
- Different people have different symptoms: This condition has a very slow progression rate and hence may go unnoticed in its early stages. While some people experience pain in the early stages, others may not realize anything is amiss until an X-ray shows the degenerated cartilage. It also progresses at different rates for each individual. The condition will progress faster in the case of people living with heavy stress or those with a sedentary lifestyle. Some of the common symptoms associated with osteoarthritis include pain, stiffness, and swelling of the joints. Along with an X ray, blood tests will also be conducted to diagnose osteoarthritis. This helps rule out any other type of arthritis. In rare cases, osteoarthritis can cause joint deformities.
- Exercise is the best treatment for osteoarthritis: At present, there is no known cure for this disease. Medication can help relieve the pain caused by movement but cannot help stop the cartilage degeneration or help new cartilage grow. However, exercise can be very beneficial. This helps strengthen the muscles around the joint and can even slow down the rate of degeneration. Low-intensity exercises such as walking, swimming, yoga, and cycling are ideal for osteoarthritis patients as they do not put any pressure on the joints.