Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Urologists in India. You will find Urologists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Urologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Procedure
Blood In Urine (Hematuria) Treatment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment of H.I.V
Hydrocele Treatment (Surgical)
Kidney Transplant Treatment
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Minimally Invasive Urology Surgery
Open Prostatectomy Surgery
Reconstructive Surgery Procedures
Reconstructive Urology Surgery
Transurethral Incision Of The Prostate (Tuip) Proc
Transurethral Resection Of The Prostate (Turp) Pro
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Urology Minimally Invasive Surgery
Submit a review for Dr. N. SezhianYour feedback matters!
From few months, I have noticed, I urinate a lot, like, you can say around 3-4 times in an hour. It causes burning sensation too. I consulted a gynecologist also in max hospital, noida, but that did not help. please help me with some good medicines and also precautions to take.
I am 20 yrs old,i have got UTI 2-3 times but when it gets cured again some of symptoms start after few day and i got some movements in my testicles and feeling pain in lower abdomen and a sort of back pain,please suggest
My sister is 16 years old and she has been diagnosed with Blood and Urine Infection. She has a high fever and headache from last few weeks. We got her tests done and her resorts are: ESR test report 96, Red Blood Cells 40-50, Pus cells 10-15. Please let me know what medicines and Precautions we need to take care. Is this something serious? Regards, Bhawna Sharma.
I am Suffering from Stone problem in my Right kidney since last 2 year after few treatment Stine is appears in some times.
Kidney stones form in the kidney. If they stay in the kidney, they typically do not cause pain. When they travel out of the body through the tubes of the urinary tract,(including the ureters, which connect the kidney to the bladder, or the urethra, which leads outside the body), their movement may cause:
- No symptoms, if the stone is small enough.
- Sudden, severe pain that gets worse in waves. Stones may cause intense pain in the back, side, abdomen, groin, or genitals. People who have had kidney stones, often describe the pain as 'the worst pain i've ever had'.
- Feeling sick to the stomach (nausea) and vomiting.
- Blood in the urine (hematuria), which can occur either with stones that stay in the kidney or with those that travel through the ureters.
- Frequent and painful urination, which may occur when the stone is in the ureter or after the stone has left the bladder and is in the urethra. Painful urination may occur when a urinary tract infection is also present.
Conditions with similar symptoms include appendicitis, hernia, ectopic pregnancy, and prostatitis.
Ayurvedic treatment of kidney stones involves the use of diuretic and stone-dissolving herbs in acute cases the system is then cleaned and strengthened using toning and rejuvenating preparations.