Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Urologists in India. You will find Urologists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Urologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. N. Sezhian
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment of H.I.V
Hydrocele Treatment (Surgical)
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Urology Minimally Invasive Surgery
Kidney Transplant Treatment
Blood In Urine (Hematuria) Treatment
Reconstructive Surgery Procedures
Transurethral Resection Of The Prostate (Turp) Pro
Reconstructive Urology Surgery
Minimally Invasive Urology Surgery
Transurethral Incision Of The Prostate (Tuip) Proc
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Procedure
Open Prostatectomy Surgery
Submit a review for Dr. N. SezhianYour feedback matters!
Sir, I go to toilet 5-6 time in one day. What types disease indication. But am suffering for PILES. I am doubt this type indication to COLON Cancer. More time go to toilet symptoms of cancer. Mere ko doubt hai ki toilet ki nali me cancer to nahi hua hai. Kyonki har 4 hrs me toilet lagta hai. please help me sir.
At the age of 8 I had a stone in my kidney. I went through a operation but nothing worked Till now I have that Stone in my left kidney. Any cure.
Previously I am suffering from stone pain . Now in current checkup I have not found stone in my kidney . But continuously it pain in my left kidney if I do heavy work or I sit on one single place for 2-3 hours.
Had sigmoidoscopy Anal fissure. Doctor prescribed me digestive enzymes and also taken laxative not cured .from last one month heavy pain while stool releasing pls suggest me.
I recently got my complete body test done from thyrocare few of my concern is report was creatinine levels which was 1.31, alkaline phosphate 142, and hemoglobin was 17.1, I do 6 days a week intense workout in gym with good muscle mass. Other than natural animal protein, my pre-workout shake contains 3 grams of creatine, I was taking since 5 month. Normally, I eat healthy that includes, no spice meat eggs, dairy, a lot of fruits and vegetables. Just recent I paid visit to my Hometown in Delhi. My activity includes 3 times moderate booze in that week before test. I would like to know next course of action if I should be worried about anything as per the information provided.
What are kidney stones?
The primary function of the kidney is to filter the blood and eliminate the waste products through urine. The waste deposition is sometimes in the form of excessive calcium, uric acid and other undesirable contents. It may cause the urine to get highly saturated. This is when stone-like formations take place inside the kidneys. Kidney stones are also termed renal lithiasis or calculi. There are different kinds of kidney stones, which are differentiated based on its varied constituents. Kidney stones cause excruciating pain and uneasiness. Frequent urination, extreme discomfort during urinating and presence of blood in the urine are some of the major signs of kidney stones. The symptoms are not evident if the stones are very small in size.
Causes of kidney stones:
- Incorrect calcium intake: High amounts of calcium can lead to high calcium depositions in the kidneys. It is important to keep the calcium intake moderate. Calcium supplements must be checked if you have already included dairy products in your diet.
- Abnormal rates of sodium in the body: Sodium, just like calcium, gets deposited in the kidneys.
- Excessive animal protein intake: Too much of animal protein intake can make the urine turn acidic, leading to uric acid depositions in the kidneys.
- Sugary, aerated drinks: These lead to undesirable waste deposition in the blood stream and eventually in the kidneys.
- Inadequate water intake: Not keeping the body well hydrated can cause the urine to turn acidic and increase waste deposition.
Potential risks and complications of kidney stones:
- Kidney stones may cause an infection in the kidneys which may eventually spread to the other internal organs and surrounding tissues.
- Kidney stones block the ureter and cause severe pain and discomfort that make sitting, standing or any other posture difficult.
- Kidney stones rarely cause kidney failures but the severe blockage and infection may cause such detrimental results in the human body.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!