Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Physiotherapists in India. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Physiotherapists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Treatment of Knee Injury
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Treatment of Splinting
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Orthopedic Physical Therapy
Treatment of Shin Splints
Submit a review for Dr. N.PrasannaYour feedback matters!
I am 17 years old boy, I have a problem in my back when I take dinner at night and come on bed then my back starts aching joining to internal stomach, what should I do? Advice me please!
I am 38th years old. I can't fully bent my fingers. I feel pain every joint of my fingers & wrist also. I can't bent my wrist. I can't catch anything tightly. In morning I feel stiffness in my fingers. I feel pain on my left knee. I feel pain in my feet also. I can't open cap of a bottle if tight. I feel pain on my Palm also. My ASO level is high. I take penicillin 12lacs injection. I am in sales profession.
I am having pain in the thighs and in the calf muscles. Numbness in feet since 1 year. Doing exercises. Still the is not completely gone.
I am having pain on my waist area and pelvis area. I got treatment for stone from Hospital and pain from Pain Management Centre. But no relief. Please advise.
I had a slip fall 5 months back, since 2 month I am suffering a acute pain in my right shoulder. I went to an hospital where they advise for phi so therapy I did for a week but there has been no improvements. Kindly suggest what should I do?
I had sprain in my leg as my ankle was twisted, I visited a Dr. after 1 month till then I just use to apply ointment. Dr. suggested some medicine after which the pain reduced but still now after 4 months I still can not walk properly and I can not run.
My dad, 54, is a business man, who have to work over night. He is also a smoker from past 30 years, he frequently has back pains and his work involve bending. What should he do?
I have facing pain in my right arm, when I drive bike or tight grip with weight. When I drive bike, after 5 minute start pain from my right hand and thereafter go up to the shoulder. Suggest me why this pain start?
My back is burned by boiled tea what is the solution it becomes red and 5 and 6 bubbles formed in my back should I keep by back uncovered at home or should wear t shirt for fast recovery.
I have an ACL reconstruction on my right knee last 4 months ago . I have some pain when I hold my total weight on right leg . And when I'm doing squats I hear some sounds inner side So please help me about this issue I'm really scared of this.
My age is 24, I used to sit on the floor while operating computer. I am getting back pain, what should I do?
In Ayurveda, joint pain is known as 'Sandhigata Vata'. Arthritis and Joint pain are among the most prevalent problems faced by adults, mostly old people. As per ayurveda, 'vata Dosha' Is responsible for joint pains and other discomforts associated with it. Natural remedies and proper lifestyle techniques can be utilized to balance the 'vata' to lessen the occurrence and severity of joint pain. Factors including,old age, obesity, injury and strenuous physical activities (that require a lot of joint movements) are responsible for disturbing the balance of your 'vata'.
The following are some Ayurvedic home remedies that can be utilized to treat joint pain:
- Massage therapy: Warm coconut, castor, mustard, olive or garlic oil can be utilized to massage the affected areas to lessen the intensity of pain. If you massage the affected joints with natural oils, it improves blood circulation and relaxes the swelling and stiffness in the region.
- Hot & Cold Compress: Cold and hot compresses can be utilized to ease your joint pain effectively. Heat compression decreases the pain, increases the blood circulation and relaxes the swollen joints and muscles. On the other hand, cold therapy lessens the inflammation of the affected joint. Place hot and cold towel alternatively on the affected area to achieve immediate relief from persistent pain.
- Fenugreek: Ingest a teaspoon of ground fenugreek seeds and drink a glass of lukewarm water. Fenugreek has anti inflammatory and antioxidant properties that make it effective for joint pains.Follow this remedy every morning on a regular basis to achieve optimal results.
- Turmeric: Add a pinch of turmeric and a teaspoon of honey in a glass of lukewarm water and drink this solution on a regular basis for a week. Turmeric contains anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties, which makes it an excellent remedy for treating joint pains.
- Apple cider vinegar: Add 2 teaspoons of apple cider vinegar and a little honey to a cup of lukewarm water. Drink this solution twice daily, before your meals. Apple cider vinegar has alkalizing effect, which makes it an effective remedy to remove the toxins that are responsible for causing joint pain.
- Healthy diet: A balanced diet that comprises a lot of green leafy vegetables and fresh seasonal fruits is good for your joints. The uncontrolled intake of fatty food, dairy products and high sodium diet must be avoided in order to avoid arthritis and joint pain. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda.