Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. N.Mangaleswari
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. N.MangaleswariYour feedback matters!
I am 18 years old I have a problem of irregular menses. Please I want your suggestions? What should I do?
Dr. Kya ovary cyst ke Sath pregnancy ki treatment b ho skta h ya cyst pura khatam hone ke bd hi concieve ho ga. Meri report h .both ovary are bulky. Right ovary volume .15 cc. 20 to 22 small follicle .left ovary 11 cc .12 to 14 small follicle. Bilateral polycystic Ovaries seen. Kitna wakt l began treatment me mai kb concieve kr paungi.
Mam and also I had gone for depression many times in this month regarding my job n family pblms may be that is the reason for my missing period I think and em in dilemma if bcoz my boy friend ejected his sperms on dress. I. E my pant. Plzzz guide me mam em very much disappointed and getting irritated for missing my periods?
I am 30 years old . if I have herpes will I get infected with hiv virus even if I don't have sex with anybody or come in the contact with hiv virus, is it possible for a person infected with herpes to come in contact with hiv virus in air?
The reason why your lungs are so large is because it allows for the easy exchange of oxygen and carbon dioxide, ensuring you stay properly oxygenated at all times
Would you like to share this interesting fact with family or friends? go ahead and share!
Me and my husband had an sex one week before. Now we are worry whether I will be pregnant because last time we tried a lot for our first born that's y we did it with out contraception.But now i don't want any baby . please help
Hi gud morning I am pregnent my last lmp is 07.06.16 by as per our ultrasound report the bay growth is very slow and doctor suggest m, e they will give medicine for growth and after they will check if growth is not normal then what I do.
Hi doctor, I am 25 years old and having irregular mensuration. I didn' t get period from 4 months, from initial stage I am facing the same problem. Could you please suggest me some medicine to get my periods on regular basis. Awaiting your reply. Regards
Irregular periods cycle after my delivery. Babies are not alive. They were born on 28th april 2016. My last periods was on 19sep and this mnth it is today 13th october. My periods are not clear also. Another problem we tried to conceiving next baby this month but we could not conceive. How will we conceive and why periods are irregular?
My last LMP is 13th April and now am at 38th week (as per scan ,due date is 18th Jan/20th Jan). But still I did not get any pain. Is it normal or I should get admitted now at hospital for delivery. We are looking for normal delivery and not c section.
Dark Chocolate: Stress Buster and other Health benefits
Who doesn't love chocolate? It is one of the most popular guilty pleasures that people like to indulge in. But science has proven that you need not feel guilty while snacking on chocolates because it is actually quite healthy. Not just any kind of chocolate, dark chocolate has plenty of health benefits according to studies. Read on to find out how dark chocolate can improve your life.
- Acts as a stress reliever - In today's busy lifestyle, stress is your constant companion. It is important to keep your stress level under control, as it can lead to anxiety and other damaging conditions. Eating dark chocolate every day has proven to relieve stress to a great extent by lowering your stress hormone cortisol. So, look no further for your stress remedy, than your refrigerator.
- Loaded with antioxidants - There are free radicals everywhere that can cause diseases; antioxidants are such compounds that disarm these free radicals, so it is recommended to eat an antioxidant-rich diet. It has been found that dark chocolate and unprocessed cocoa are replete with antioxidants like flavanols, polyphenols, catechins and others.
- Reduces blood pressure - It has been proven that dark chocolate can reduce blood pressure. The flavanols present in dark chocolate lead to the production of nitric oxide which in turn signals the arteries to calm down and decrease the resistance to the blood flow which leads to a reduction in the blood pressure.
- Lowers the risk of heart diseases - Dark chocolates can reduce the risk of many cardiovascular diseases. Consuming dark chocolate lowers the possibility of cholesterol accumulation in the arteries over time. Experiments have been conducted to show that chocolate lovers have a lower risk of cardiac diseases.
- Enhances cognitive function - Cocoa can boost brain function in the elderly. It increases the flow of blood to the brain which enhances cognitive functions especially in people with mental deterioration.
To enjoy the health benefits of dark chocolate, be sure to invest in organic chocolate which has 70% or more cocoa content.
Related Tip: Stress and Hair loss. Are they related??