Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. N.MangaleswariYour feedback matters!
Last night I did un protected sex with my m husband, I didn't took any ipil and today my Periods started. Is there still any chance of pregnancy.
I abort today by taking tablets from my family Dr. What precautions should I taken during heavy bleeding.
Sir jabb mai apni wife k saath sex karta hu to sperm rukta nahi andar aur baby tikta nahi jabki mai bhi fit hu aur wife bhi aisa kya karu kabb sex karu kis time karu ki bacchaa ruk jaye.
I had dry sex with my girlfriend. I didn't penetrate inside her ,in fact I didn't even ejaculate but my precum touches her private part. After 6-7 days her period was started normally. But after 1.5 days it was stopped. She said she had experienced this short term period before. But we scared. Can precum makes her pregnant? Please answer fast. Thanks.
I'm married for a year now, but we are unable to have intercourse till now. The penis doesn't penetrate easily in my vagina. Only the tip of the penis penetrate and I feel a lot of pain so I push back my husband. We are very frustrated now. please help.
Hello Doctor, Is it true that during first time intercourse, there is always bleeding (whatever the age of women would be)?
She was involved in an unprotected sex with a single guy for 3 years. Now they have broken up. Can she go ahead and marry a other guy and ensure no risk?
I had sex with my wife without condom in the mid of her month and before I cum I pull outside my penis and eject all cum on floor is there chance of pregnant.please help.
Hello, doctor my age is 31 and I'm pregnant (22 week). I have a pain in my front side neck & head also last 4 days. And I want a normal delivery . So please advice me.
I have pcod .Am a active person generally m trying to loose weight from last 1 years have gone for proper yoga ,gym have taken diet plan but its of no use till today. I am 5'6" tall Weighing 78 kg M trying hard to loose fat from tummy region but m unable to kindly tell me what best can be done to actually get result.
Hi doctor I'm not pregnant now but not getting periods now took infertility medicines and injection but not pregnant so I want to leave this medicines doctor told you will be conceive naturally but you have to reduce weight then I get pregnant quickly so I think I have to reduce 6 kg so I can take 3 cycles yamini 21 tablets for hormones balance please tell me I already took 2 cycles last year doctor only prescribed so now I can take? Height 155 cm Weight 61 kg Age 24 Please reply me.
My wife 32 weeks of pregnancy then doctor advised Argiprime Sachet twice daily? What gram one time taking?
Breast lift surgery or Mastopexy is a form of plastic surgery used for lifting or raising sagging breasts in women. The size, contour and elevation of the breasts are modified or corrected using this procedure.
The position and shape of the breasts in women change after pregnancy, breastfeeding, suffering weight loss or with age. A breast lift surgery is effective in treating sagging breasts.
During a breast lift surgery, extra skin is removed from the breasts, and the surrounding tissues are tightened for reshaping of the breasts. The nipples and areola are also reshaped to a better location. A breast lift surgery may involve the procedures of liposuction and abdominoplasty for an even better rejuvenation.
Breast lift surgery is undertaken by many women for different reasons. Some women do not like their breast shape or volume after pregnancy and have this surgery done.
A breast lift surgery offers various benefits. They are:
- A breast lift surgery improves the body image of a woman and also boosts her self-esteem. Women feel their breasts have been affected negatively after pregnancy and undergoing this surgery enables them to have satisfactory breasts again. A breast lift surgery does not cause the breasts to increase in size. They appear bigger because they are higher in position and firmer than before.
- Having a breast lift surgery can push you to make better and healthier choices about your lifestyle. For undergoing any form of surgery, it is recommended that you stay as healthy as possible. This includes proper diet and eating habits along with regular exercise.
- A breast lift surgery improves the quality of life in women. Body image is improved, and the woman feels good about her breasts and body as a whole. According to studies, 92% of women having a breast lift surgery had improved self-esteem and a better, healthier life than before. Women become less conscious about their breasts after the surgery, as the breasts become satisfactory.
- As a result of this surgery, some clothes may fit better, and a woman can experiment with trendier outfits, and may also not wear a bra at times.
- A breast lift surgery gives women a better proportion between their breasts and buttocks. The contrast is better and makes a woman more attractive. More cleavage is created, and the breasts get more projected.
- A breast lift surgery is an efficient procedure to improve the breasts of women. Sagging breasts are corrected by a surgery which gives certain benefits to women. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a cosmetic physician.
What are the symptoms of pregnancy. I miss my period. No stool from 3 days. Urine passing increase ,Bloating of belly, feeling hungry ,but I didn't vomiting, urine pregnancy test shows negative, I didn't felt to eat Raw mangoes, I didn't felt any changes in my breasts nd nipples. My dad have Hemorrhoids. Am I pregnant doctor. Kindly help me please thank you.
4 ways to never fall sick at season change
It is your body's immune system that stands between you and the germs. But sometimes it can fail to protect you against disease-causing microbes.
Nonetheless, there are ways in which you can significantly boost your body's immune system and these are:
1. Get adequate sleep and manage your stress well
Depriving yourself of sleep as well as being under stress all the time can hinder the functioning of your immune system. These two actions can bring about an increase in the production of cortisol or the stress hormone and a decrease in the production of protective proteins called cytokines that act against infection or inflammation. Moreover, research shows that individuals who don't get adequate quality sleep are more prone to falling sick.
2. Include fruits, vegetables and nuts in your diet
For boosting your immunity, you need to have an adequate amount of fruits and vegetables as well as nuts. This is because the strength of your immunity rests on nutrients that are supplied to your body. In order for your immune system to experience the beneficial effects of the various nutrients including vitamins and minerals, oats, barley, carrots and cauliflower are few of the immunity-boosting foods that you need to include in your diet.
A test conducted on a group of older adults reveal that upping the consumption of fruits and vegetables improved antibody reaction to the Pneumovax vaccine, which is given out to protect against the bacteria called streptococcus pneumonia.
3. Soak in some sun
Vitamin d obtained from the sun can help in boosting your immune system. Research by the university of Copenhagen has revealed that vitamin d or sunshine vitamin is vital for triggering and arming your body's t cells (a form of white blood cells responsible for killing bacteria or virus infected cells) against disease-causing microorganisms. In order for these cells to be activated, sufficient amount of vitamin d must be made available in the blood.
4. Say 'yes' to exercise
Just as certain foods play an important role in strengthening the immune system, exercise is also essential for promoting general good health and a strong immune system. It helps in improving the flow of blood, enabling the ease of movement of cells and substances throughout the body, thereby allowing them to work efficiently.
Drink water instead of sugary drinks and let thirst be your guide. A healthy body can balance water needs throughout the day.
Drink plenty of water if you are active, live or work in hot conditions, or are an older adult.
Diabetes is a lifestyle disease that can easily be managed by controlling our diet. Along with being aware of your sugar intake, your diet should help you lower blood pressure and cholesterol levels. However, this does not mean you have to resign yourself to a lifetime of tasteless food.
Here are a few diet tips that can help manage diabetes:
- Choose high fiber carbohydrates: Carbohydrates are an essential element of the daily diet but have a huge impact on blood sugar levels. Hence, it is important to pick the right carbohydrates. Your diet should have a limited amount of refined carbohydrates such as white bread, pasta, soda etc. and should be focused more on high fiber carbohydrates such as brown rice, sweet potatoes, rolled oats and bran flakes that are digested slowly. This prevents your body from producing excessive insulin.
- Be sweet smart: The key to indulge your sweet tooth and controlling diabetes is moderation. Abruptly, removing sugar from your diet can make you crave for it. Instead, gradually lower your sugar intake. If you can't miss out on the dessert at the end of a meal, reduce the amount of carbohydrates in your meal. Adding healthy fats like peanut butter, yogurt or nuts to your dessert can also slow down the digestive process and thus control blood sugar level.
- Keep a food diary: When you are diabetic, it is very important to eat at regular intervals. Eating frequent, small meals are often better than fewer large meals. Try and maintain a food diary to keep track of your calorie intake. This helps identify problem areas of where your body is getting excessive calories from. When you are aware of the calories associated with things you eat, it is easier to cut down on snacks and replace unhealthy snacks with healthier options.
- Choose fats wisely: It is impossible to completely cut out fats from your diet. While some fats such as liquid vegetable oils and commercial baked goods are unhealthy, others have important health benefits. Unsaturated fats are the healthiest and safest. Replacing your vegetable cooking oil for olive oil and biscuits with nuts are easy ways to make smart choices with your fat intake.
- Go green: Green leafy vegetables are low on carbohydrates and high on nutrients. Thus, make them an integral part of your meal. Vegetables like kale, spinach, lettuce, etc. can be eaten raw or cooked. Along with being nutritious, they also add texture and color to your meals, thus making them more visually appealing.
Related Tip: "5 Signs That You're Suffering From Diabetes?"