Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Chennai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Acne/Pimples
Weight Loss Treatment
Treatment of Headaches
Treatment of Fever
Treatment of Hair Fall
Treatment of Red Eyes
Treatment of Masturbation Addiction
Treatment of Hair Loss
Treatment & Management of Cold
Treatment of Stomach Pain
Treatment of Body Weakness
Treatment of Female Hair Loss
Treatment of Dandruff
Prevention & Treatment of Diabetes
Treatment of Itching
Treatment of Greying Hair
Treatment of Sleeping Problems
Treatment of Erection Problems
Treatment Of Acne Scars
Treatment of Knee Pain
Submit a review for Dr. N KathiresanYour feedback matters!
Sir. I have pain on my shoulder. There is some scar also seen. Is this allergy? please give me a reply lastly.
My husband has a brain tumor with visible symptoms like headaches, high blood pressure, occasional weakness of the body, double vision.
I am age 69 years. Having diabetes, b.P.I was very healthy before 7 years after surgery of spine became slow in motion before two years i was working on one project it was seating in front of computer and totally absent of walking or any other movement so more become sluggish now i wish to gain again even 60% energy in my legs and walking kindly advise.
I am suffering from fever ftom last 2 weak and I am also use a lote of medicine and also meet a doctor but my contain in well what happen me and I have to do.
Last time I failed to have sex because I was unable to maintain erection while trying the missionary position wearing condom. I was sitting on my knees in front of her lying body n trying to penetrate. Is this Wright or I should try to penetrate lying on her body?
I always daily get headache whenever I see my laptop why. And every day when I see scenes like computer laptop etc same thing please provide solutions.
I have headache in forehead .My eyes number are 0.25 for left eye and 0.5 for right eye. Is the headache due to the number as my doctor said no need of wearing spectacles hence I do not use them.
Had unprotected sex on ovulation day (predicted by mobile app). Regular cycle of 28 days. He did not cum inside. Had unwanted 72 and after 8 days, I had light brown to brown discharge for a day and then again normal white discharge. Im afraid as it could have been implantation discharge so took pregnancy test today (a day before my period), came negative. Im having very faint cramps but no period. Now a day after today I'm having very very light bleeding. This is not the flow as my periods and the color of the blood is also bright red. Could this be implantation bleeding? When can I take blood pregnancy test?
I am 49 years old and last fortnight I suffered with fever and could not get up from ground level to sofa level. I was admitted in hospital and after treatment I am able to walk in at home but out side I find difficult to walk. Also find getting up from chair without the support of my hands on sides of handles. Even I can not ride back of a tvs 50 motor cycle. Please give me a solution.
My sleep breaks daily morning around 4 am, and during day I feel sleepy, what to do to get full sleep till 6 am.
I am 18 year old male and I am suffering from stomach pain last 5 months I used allopathy treatment but its don't relief. So give me some tips to relief my pain.
Not tonight hunny, I have a headache.
Here's a list of 15 herbs that might help you with your headache.
1. All spice: This spice is an analgesic, which means it has a numbing effect on the nerves and gives relief from pains such as headaches and sinus problems. It is also a relaxant, and has a calming effect on the body and mind.
2. Borage: Borage is known for its soothing properties and it helps the body cope with stress and nervous tension. This is perfect for tension headache problems.
3. Catnip: This herb is a wonderful sedative and helps relax your body and relieve stress. Even better, it is safe for children. It will help as a pain reliever for your headaches and can even work for migraines, though you will need to take a strong infusion in order to fully relieve a migraine.
4. Chamomile: Chamomile is a wonderful remedy for stress, nerves, and anxiety. This one is also safe for children. It has an anti-inflammatory effect on the body, helping with certain types of headaches.
5. Feverfew: This herb is a famous remedy for migraines and headaches. It also has a calming effect and helps reduce stress. However, it is most famous for reducing the amount of migraines a sufferer has. If you often get bad headaches or migraines, this herb is best used as a preventative. Take it every day, either eat the leaves raw, in a salad, in a piece of bread, in your tea, in tincture form, etc. You will get less migraines by taking feverfew daily.
6. Horseradish: This herb/root is a wonderful nasal and sinus decongestant, for those that suffer from sinus headaches. The raw leaves are supposedly an analgesic, and if you press the leaves on your forehead, they help numb headache pain. In addition, if you have a sinus headache, take some juice or sauce made with horseradish and watch the sinus problems vanish. I find that just chopping the horseradish helps drip out the clogged sinuses and brings relief.
7. Lavender: Lavender’s scent promotes relaxation. It eases anxiety and increases calmness, which means that lavender is a big help for stress-related headaches. I find massaging lavender essential oil on my forehead helps my headaches, and sometimes just smelling the essential oil is enough to make my headache ease up.
8. Lemon balm: This herb is good for tension and anxiety-type headaches. It promotes a calming and relaxing feeling and is a mild sedative as well, if you are like me and you need to sleep off some of the bigger headaches.
9. Lemon verbena: Lemon verbena is also a calming herb, excellent for relaxing and aiding nerves and anxiety. It is also full of vitamin c, which is helpful for bad headaches.
10. Passion flower: Passionflower is a wonderful sedative and helps those that suffer from nervousness or anxiety. It gives a calming effect and is also a mild pain reliever.
11. Rosemary: This herb is a stimulant to the nerves and also improves circulation. For this reason, it is a good tactic for some headache-types, like cluster headaches. It reminds me of the remedy where you put your feet in as hot of water as you can handle. You do this to help improve your blood circulation, because the blood rushes to your feet, giving you instant headache relief. A rosemary tea/infusion would be excellent in combination with this tactic to help improve circulation and relieve these types of headaches.
12. Sage: This common culinary herb is wonderful for a few specific types of headaches. It is good for cluster-type headaches, where you need to keep the blood circulating (making it a great combination with rosemary). It is also good for headaches from eating too heavy of meals (stimulates digestion). It is also good for hormonally caused headaches, especially those from menopause (it also helps with hot flashes). In large doses, it is also great for tension and nerve-related headaches.
13. Skullcap: This herb is a relaxing nerve and has antispasmodic properties. It is an excellent remedy for anxiety/stress/tension headaches and is a mild sedative as well.
14. Valerian: Valerian is a strong sedative and also a strong pain-reliever. It helps heal the nervous system and is also an excellent remedy for stress and anxiety. I always include valerian in my teas or as a tincture for my headaches. I find that it is more of a pain reliever than tylenol-type pills, without the negative side effects. I love that it helps me sleep off my headaches as well.
15. Vervain: This herb has a restorative effect on the nervous system. It is wonderful for stress and tension headaches for this reason. It also has pain-relieving qualities.