Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. N KarthikeyanYour feedback matters!
Worrying is a natural tendency among children. While some of it helps children excel, too much worrying can lead to anxiety related disorders. From friendship woes to homework to fear of failure, there could be a lot of factors that can lead to anxiousness in a kid. This problem is mostly witnessed in school going, children. Some of the common symptoms that are portrayed include the need to be perfectionists, seeking of constant reassurance, getting sick worrying too much, scared of participating in a group event etc.
How to prepare your child to overcome anxiety?
- Help them prepare: One major cause of anxiousness in a child is ill preparation. Be it tests or essays, if a child has not prepared well, he tends to get nervous and suffer from anxiousness. The solution is to teach them various study techniques such as flashcards and quizzes. If this is done regularly and reviewed meticulously, your child will get over the fear of failing and perform better.
- Teach them to focus: Losing focus is a major tendency among kids who tend to suffer from anxiety related disorders. Keeping the concentration going is a major skill that needs to be taught by parents. Kids often sit blankly during tests thinking others are far smarter than they are. Some good method to teach focus is to teach them reverse counting, slow breathing technique, frequent consumption of water etc.
- Pass on the anxiety: Anxiousness has to be passed in form of something. Certain activities, therefore play great strokes in addressing anxiousness. Teach your kids to distress in the form of TV or teach them to write when they are anxious. This not only takes off anxiety from the equation, it helps a kid to relax without the fear of failure.
- Reassurance: Kids suffering from anxiousness often need repeated reassurance about the task in hand. The task here for a parent is to make their kid understand that failure will not impact their relationship with their parents. Often the failure of letting someone down makes a kid anxious. Constant reassurance will curtail the tendency. This being said, parents should ensure that this doesn’t become a habit for the kid. The idea is to make them comfortable and make them less dependent on you.
- Relaxation techniques: A study published by the Journal of School Counselling argued that kids who practised relaxation techniques are far less likely to suffer from anxiety and stress related disorders as compared to their peers. Some of the relaxation techniques that can be easily learned and practised include breathing exercises, meditation, yoga and so on. This exercise helps children to focus and concentrate more. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a psychologist.
I am 54 years old and weight 85 kg. I am neither diabetic nor any other case history. Would you please advise me regarding daily workouts. I tell you that my height is 170 cm. Whether only morning evening walking and yoga is sufficient to keep me healthy.
Sir I am 22yeats old and I am suffering from viral fever I also visit to my local doctor and take treatment and also take medicine daily but I am not feeling so good so what will we do.
Hi, I am 22 years old and ahve backache since 2 years I have taken a mri scan but in that my reports are normal what should I do.
I am 31 year old man and I am suffering from lack of desire in sex. What pill should I take to re-energectic my body should I take viagra whether its good for health. Please suggest some pills or any helpful tips.
last two months I have been suffering from leg pain at the bottom of the leg and also itching at the anus area. First time little blood bleeding occurred only once but now bleeding is not occurring. What should I do?
How many times masturbate is safe in week or day. And how to sperm test. Is available sperm test in bhavnagar. And sperm test is good or bad.
Dear, First of all I want to ask something is masturbation in male (hand practice) increase height of teenagers or stops height of teenagers? My next question is- my height is 5.6 feet I want 6.3 feet please sir help I can do even exercise also please sir help. And my last question is- is any pills or height increasing formula is better to take or not? Please sir reply me fast.
Im 25 years old nd I have backache problem from last 2 months nd im using orirnt cream from last 2 months but there is no relief.
Hi I am abhilash I am facing problem from severe cold and asthma problem. Could you suggest me some precautions to overcome the above problems.
Sex on 29th may 2016 Periods started on 31st may 2016 And now missed periods for the month of june, till date 9th july no periods. Is it a sign of pregnancy?
Gallstones are either cholesterol gallstones (pure and mixed) or pigment stones (black or brown). Super-saturation of bile with cholesterol and stagnation of bile in the gallbladder are the two major causative factors which predispose to cholesterol gallstone formation. Mixed cholesterol gallstones are the commonest stones in adults and in adolescent girls. Pigment stones are more common in children. The composition of gallstones is also different in different parts India. In north and eastern India gallstones are predominantly cholesterol stones. The myth that seeds in vegetables lead to gallstone formation needs to be dispelled.