Find numerous General Surgeons in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Surgeons with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Surgeons online in Chennai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. N K S Shaik Mujibur Rahman
Treatment of Abdominal Pain
Treatment of Swelling
Treatment of Hemorrhoids
Treatment of Colic
Treatment of Black eye
Treatment of Blood in Urine
Treatment of Breast Cancer
Treatment of Gallstones
Treatment of Burns
Treatment of Bladder Stones
Treatment of Keloid
Treatment of Stomach Cramps
Treatment of Breast lumps
Kidney Stones Treatment
Treatment of Appendicitis
Treatment of Urine Stone
Submit a review for Dr. N K S Shaik Mujibur RahmanYour feedback matters!
First I have a fair face color but after 3 years of taking medicine daily due to a insect in my mind my face has become dark. How can I get a fair face colour .please help me.
Mix equal quantities of saffron, turmeric, neem, red sandalwood, tulsi, and multani mitti with buttermilk or milk and make a paste of it. Apply twice a day.
Prepare a mixture of lemon juice and rose water in equal quantities. Apply this mixture on the affected areas and wash off with fresh water after half an hour. About 15 days application helps cure acne, pimples and scars.
A paste of fresh fenugreek leaves, applied and washed off with warm water before going to bed is good for removing scars of old pimples.
Make a powdered mixture of coriander seeds, saunf, tulsi, turmeric, and Indian gooseberry (amla) in equal parts. Take ½ teaspoon of this powder 15 minutes before lunch and dinner.
Take1 teaspoon of powdered Indian gooseberry fruit (amla) in morning and evening with water.
Do's and Dont's-
Avoid spicy, oily foods, tea, coffee, cold drinks.
Eat fresh, unprocessed food.
Avoid White rice , bread, corn flakes and other foods which are high in glycemic index,triggering acne formation.
Avoid washing your face with soaps.Use fresh aloe vera twice a day.
Cleanse your face with lemon peels.
Increase intake of water to about 3-4litres per day, and take coconut water.
Hi, I am 30 years Male. I am having problem in my face for past 6 months. Often pus is getting formed in my cheeks. After 3-4 days it's getting bursted & again after someday it's forming again & again. What should I do to remove the pus completely and make my face clean. I don't use razor for shaving, I only use trimmer to trim my beard.
My friend age is 30 has very black dark circle under eyes please suggest me best cream or tube for reduce dark circle.
Tip 1:- Take ½ teaspoon of gram flour and add a pinch of turmeric powder, ½ teaspoon of lemon juice, ½ teaspoon of tomato juice. Mix to form a paste and apply carefully, leave for 20 minutes. Wipe with a cotton ball soaked in water and pat dry.
Tip 2:- Grate ½ a cup of cucumber and extract juice. Soak cotton wool pads in this and place on eyelids. Relax for 20 minutes.
Tip 3:- Grate a cup of raw potato and extract the juice, dip cotton pads and place on eyes for 20 minutes.
Tip 4:- Soak 2-3 almonds overnight, grind into a smooth paste, apply this paste on the under eye areas and leave for 30 minutes. Wash gently. Do this regularly for 3 months.
Tip 5:- Massage the area with almond oil; do this twice a day for at least 3 weeks. You can also use Vitamin E oil.
Tip 6:- Make a paste with fresh mint leaves, apply and leave for 20 minutes. Wash.
Tip 7:- Drink plenty of water and sleep for 7 – 8 hours.
Tip 8:- Drink a glass of tomato juice with a teaspoon of lemon juice and a pinch of salt.
Aging is not just a matter of your skin care regimen and the products that you use. If you are using path breaking products and ignoring your diet and exercise routine, then you are setting yourself up for premature aging, despite the best and most expensive treatments. A poor diet on a constant basis over a period of many months and years can cause irreparable damage to the delicate skin of your face as well as the other parts of your body.
So find out about the six kinds of food that may be aging you.
- Sugar: This may not come as such a surprise. The next time you decide to reach out for a fistful of candy or chocolates, think about the effect it may have on your skin and its elasticity. A sugar overdose can start a process that doctors’ term as glycation. This usually happens when you end up ingesting more sugar than the cells of your body can handle, process or even accommodate. In this process, there is a production of advanced glycation end products which can damage the collagen of your skin. Collagen is the element which renders youth and elasticity to your skin.
- Alcohol: The dehydrating effect of alcohol is well known to everyone. The body takes a long time to break down alcohol, which means that the effect lasts longer. So if you have been persistently ingesting large amounts of alcohol on an almost daily basis, then you will need to think of the effect that all the dehydration is having on your skin which can give rise to premature wrinkles and lines.
- Charred Meat: If you are a fan of smoked steak and meat dishes, then you will need to read this point. The inflamed hydrocarbons breaks down the precious collagen present in the skin even as it makes your face and skin look puffy due to the effect of inflammation. Also, this may contaminate your next meal, so remember to clean up the grill properly.
- Salt: Excessive consumption of salt can lead to many problems for the body and the skin as well. It causes the body to retain excess water which can give you a bloated look. You can use a caffeine based moisturiser for a quick release of excess fluids in such cases.
- Processed Food: Packaged and processed food that has been frozen with preservatives and excess salt for a long time can harm your skin by stripping away the mineral and nutrient reserve that is usually replenished with right eating.
- Spicy Food: The skin reacts to constant ingestion of spicy food as this dilates the blood vessels and leaves the skin looking blotchy.