Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laparoscopic Treatment Procedures
Kidney Stones Treatment
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Accident Injuries Treatment
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Prostate Laser Surgery
Urinary Incontinence Surgery
Stem Cell Transplant
Post Induction Therapy
Post Induction Transplant
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. N. GunaseelanYour feedback matters!
My face is getting tan. What should I do? I often use sunscreen also but its not working out. Is there any other way to bring my colour back?
All my body parts are in normal tone but my neck and face became very black Please suggest me something or some creams that can make my neck and face normal.
Hi doctor, I am 26 years old male and my skin tone of hands and face and neck is darker than my chest and legs, I just want to match my skin tone, I used to bleach, massage,scrub and apply face pack at local saloon, it effect but I don't know the correct duration to do it so kindly suggest me and tell me the tips to make my skin fresh.
Hello doctor, my face have too much acne, as I break it there is so many dark spots in my face. How can I reduce these dark spots?
- Regular use of cold milk will also decrease the dark circles and also soothes your eyes and skin.
- Take a cotton ball and place it in a bowl of cold milk or iced water for a while.
- Now apply the cotton ball making sure that it covers the entire eye with the affected area.
- Keep it for a while.
- Wash it regular water.
Sir, I have a lump in my left breast for so long. Only in the left not in right. It does not hurt but is it serious problem?
I am a 23 year old male. I have been suffering from chest burn since 3 &½ years. For this I have dark circles under my eyes. Is it gastric problem or anything else. please suggest me.
I have a lightly dusky skin color n I wanted a glowing white skin so I searched on google n saw pills for skin whitening it is glutathione skin whitening pills by Dr. james is it good to take it .i want to know is there any side effects of it or any further issues for my pregnancy later or suggest me any another idea to whiten my skin.
I'm 25 years girl. In recent days I'm getting lines on my neck and also only face and neck fat can be seen bec basically I'm slim.
I am very fat and I had a lot of dark circle. So please can you tell me what can I do for these type of problems.
Left side of my face (cheeks), some kind of dark patches have developed. Kindly let me know the treatment by Ayurveda.
People who suffer from oily skin tend to have multiple advantages, such as a younger looking skin over a longer period of time as wrinkles, spots and fine lines tend to creep in much later. However, there are many inherent disadvantages of having oily skin, such as a shiny face and frequent occurrences of pimples and acne. Some of the tips to take care of your greasy or oily skin are mentioned below:
1. Use face cleansers, which are gentle on your skin: It is very important that you choose a cleanser, which has the best ingredients in them as harder elements can damage your skin and accelerate oil production. Products which are specifically marketed for oily skin or acne and best suited for these purposes usually contain the following ingredients:
- glycolic acid
- benzoyl peroxide
- beta-hydroxy acid
- salicylic acid
2. Use medicated pads or blotting paper to remove excess oil: For greasy or oily skin, one of the best solutions is to use specially medicated pads or blotting paper, which can easily remove the grime from your face. There are many over the counter products available which are specially made for this purpose. You can use these in between daily facial washes.
3. Don't wash you face more than twice daily: It is recommended you wash your face twice a day with a gentle face cleanser, but not more than that. Washing your face more than twice daily could actually strip your skin of all moisture and encourage the production of more oil.
4. Use natural face masks and clays to soothe your skin once a week: Natural clays and face masks made of ingredients like fullers earth, commonly known as multani mitti and sandalwood will soothe and cool your skin. It also removes excess oil and harmful bacteria from the skin.
5. Control what you eat: Diet plays a big part on how skin is affected as well. Consuming foods, which are high in sugar and oil such as fried foods and fizzy drinks will definitely contribute to more oil on your skin. Replacing them with fruits and vegetables like apricots, mangoes, lettuce, kale, carrots and sweet potatoes will reduce the oiliness of your skin.
6. Makeup also plays a major role: The type of foundation or makeup you use can also contribute to how much oil you have on your skin. While choosing make up try and avoid heavy foundation and choose water based liquid make up instead of oil based ones.
Related Tip: "7 Tips for Healthy & Glowing Skin in Monsoon!"