Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Orthopedists in India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. N D M Ismail
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Submit a review for Dr. N D M IsmailYour feedback matters!
Hi, Dr. I am having pain in my knee area. While walking or keeping legs in same position. After 10 or 20 min. It start paining. Please help. I am also having problem in digestion, having acidity always, especially after lunch. I have to take medicine on daily basis.
A cracking sound is coming from my joints specially from left shoulder what could be the probable reason.
I am 31 years old. I have ache in my backside of the neck and left shoulder. And also having pain in the left arm upto the wrist. What should I do?
Am 22years female. I have legs pain and body pains. 8months back I went for checkup. Doctor said that I have thyroid tsh11.3 and also he suggested me for RHEUMATOID ARTHRITIS TEST. And my test result shows that I have ARTHRITIS POSITIVE 22.. My question is, Is this a serious problem? Am taking medicine fr arthritis from 6months? Will it cause any problems for me in further nd also in future after marriage? please explain it clearly. Thank you.
Severe pain in knee & leg bone. Its shooting and acute pain. What should I do? is it arthritis trouble?
I used to get severe pain in the above of waist, after playing cricket .how to avoid this. Although I am regular with cricket. My height 5.11 inch and weight 79 to 80 approx.
Lower back pain is characterized by a constant feeling of pain in the lower back region. There are various Ayurvedic remedies that are used in treating lower back pain. Ayurveda is based on the belief that the body is composed of five elements; air, water, ether, fire and earth. The Ayurvedic remedies help in balancing the various constituents, thus reducing the pain.
The various Ayurvedic remedies for lower back pain are:
- Limit intake of spices: Various spices, especially the pungent ones, such as chilies tend to have a drying effect on the body. Excessive dryness in the body leads to an imbalance of the 'doshas', thus resulting in pain.
- Stay warm: It is recommended to stay warm in cold weather as the joints in the lower back region may be inflamed due to the cold.
- Focus on a proper Diet: Make sure the foods you consume are warm as cold foods can create imbalances in the body. Eating warm foods allows for proper excretion of bodily wastes. Also include natural foods such as vegetables and fruits in your diet.
- Avoid junk food: It is advised to avoid junk food at all costs; eating processed foods leads to toxin accumulation in the body that result in various complications. Thus, try and eat whole foods such as rice, nuts and legumes.
- Oil massage: Oiling your body with sesame oil helps in preventing dryness of the body and also enhances blood circulation. It also improves the health of the skin; making it young, supple and fresh.
- Exercise regularly: Exercise on a regular basis to keep your muscles and joints healthy. Postures such as the plank and the bridge help in strengthening various muscles of the lower back. The 'Cat cow' is another position that helps in relaxing the nerves of the back.
- Pranayama: Alternate nostril breathing techniques help in reducing aches in the body. It also revitalizes and increases energy levels in the body. Try and get into the habit of breathing from deep within the stomach in order to avail of the benefits of pranayama.