Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Anesthesiologists in India. You will find Anesthesiologists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Anesthesiologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimu
Cancer Pain Management
Epidural And Spinal Anesthesia Techniques
Submit a review for Dr. N BaskerYour feedback matters!
Hi Sir, My mom is 61 years old and is suffering from lower back pain lowering down to the legs. This is for past 8-9years wherein we took her to one of the neurosurgeon and he suggested to take the MRI in year 2008. We took MRI of my Mom (then 53 years old) and Doc suggested to go for operative procedure at neck first and then for back later. The neck surgery at C6-C7 was performed then in year 2008 and now my Mom complains that she is suffering badly from the back ache (during that time the MRI report suggested to have disc bulge at L4-L5 compressing the nerve). Please suggest me as what would be the good option for her to get rid of the critical problem she is having. Basically she suffers with this problem when she sits and wants to stand up OR when she wants to sit from standing position. Also, please let me know which department (like ortho, neuro, Ayurveda, acupuncture, acupressure, etc.) would be the good option to get the back pain treated permanently. You suggestion/advice would be of great help and she wants to get rid of the problem which is unbearable.
My wife is 30 years old. She is facing problem of pain in her legs. And always feel lazyness. What is the solution for it?
I have body pain since 4-5 days what can be the reason? I haven't done anything like extra workout but still my body is in pain.
I have 7month pregnancy n I m having back pain since 15 days. Sometime having vomiting also. Dr. Please give me valuable suggestions.
I am 19 years old guy I want to know about knee pain and it's symptom and it's medicine and also home remedies and have it done 2 year.
Hi team. I am suffering from lower backpain. Earlier I used to suffer from neck pain but now it has been cured a bit but for a year now lower back pain is too much. I do not know what to do. I have seen many doctors, they just prescribed the pain killers which is not a solution. Now I am scared to see a doctor just bcoz of the pain killers. please help me out. I used to be a very flexible and muscular man but now, gone were the days. Hope I will be contacted soon. Thanks
Good evening doctor i am suffering from degenerative disc disease can I travel? mode of travel? what precautions should I take doctor?
I am a 20 year male. I got an accident and got injured badly. My left leg got a cut and having pain. How it will recover lastly.
Mere pure body me pain hai ,Bukhara hai, jukham hai ,khasi aa rahi hai, hair jhad raha hai please help and give me a solution please doctor.
A very common complaint, a number of factors can cause wrist pain but arriving at the exact cause can be a tad bit difficult. Depending on the cause, wrist pain can vary in intensity.
What causes pain in your wrist?
Injury to any part of the wrist can lead to wrist pain and impinge on your ability to use the affected hand and wrist. The causes can be injuries like sudden impacts and repetitive stress; arthritis like osteoarthritis and rheumatoid arthritis; or diseases such as carpal tunnel syndrome that affect this part of the body.
1. Sudden impacts - Falling forward onto your extended hand can give rise to instances of wrist pain. Injury occurring from this sudden impact can cause not only sprains and strains but also fractures.
2. Repetitive stress - An activity that involves the movement of your wrist in repeating motions can cause the joint tissues to be inflamed or give rise to stress fractures, especially if the movement is performed without any break for a long period of time.
3. Rheumatoid arthritis - In this disorder, both the wrists can get affected. In general, the disorder sees your body's immune system attacking tissues of your body.
4. Osteoarthritis - Although the condition is very uncommon in the wrist, it occurs in individuals who have suffered a wrist injury in the past. Osteoarthritis typically happens when the cartilage that acts as the cushion at the end of your bones undergoes deterioration with time.
5. Carpal tunnel syndrome - An increase in pressure on the median nerve (a nerve that affects the sensation or movement of your hand) that passes a passageway called the carpal tunnel can cause you to suffer from wrist pain.
In addition to these causes, instances of Kienbock's disease and ganglion cysts can also lead to this problem.
How to identify the signs of the problem?
The pain can vary depending on the cause. So, wrist pain arising out of osteoarthritis will exhibit a dull pain while that from carpal tunnel syndrome will give a pins and needles sensation. Many times, the location of the pain can help the doctor to determine the cause behind the symptoms you may experience. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a orthopedist.