Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. N Bagya LakshmiYour feedback matters!
Sir/madam, my wife is pregnant present 5 months completed. Recently thyroid test completed report levels are TRIIODOTHYRONINE (T3) 185 THYROXINE (T4) 12.6 THYROID STIMULATING HORMONE (TSH) 5.83 SHE FACED ANY PROBLEMS please ADVICE ME I'M WAITING FOR YOUR KINDLY REPLY.
Me and my girlfriend had sex twice in one night, after the first sex I didn't clean my genitals and within 30-60 minutes had unprotected sex for the second time. Both the times I ejaculated outside. She was on her last day of period. Are there any chances of her getting pregnant due to uncleaned genitals of mine?
I am married. suffering from loose motion and monthly problem together. I faced problem in the starting of my mensuration cycle. in starting my body become cold and flow of blood is very low after 2 days flow become little better now 7 days occur in my periods and now I have problem again in stopping very slow flow occur till now. And have loose motion problem still. I took medicine of loose motion but after one day the problem was still there. How I overcome this 2 problems of periods and loose motion. I have normal thyroid.
My wife is 8th week pregnant and now she feels or gets more gas problem now. Is because of the food diet? Or is it normal?
She is pregnant from 2 months she has also take a medicine 75 mg of thyroid what's your suggestions at this stages.
Dermabrasion and dermaplaning help to "refinish" the skin's top layers through a method of controlled surgical scraping. The treatments soften the sharp edges of surface irregularities, giving the skin a smoother appearance.
- Dermabrasion is most often used to improve the look of facial skin left scarred by accidents or previous surgery, or to smooth out fine facial wrinkles. It's also sometimes used to remove the pre-cancerous growths called keratoses. Dermaplaning is also commonly used to treat deep acne scars.
- Both dermabrasion and dermaplaning can be performed on small areas of skin or on the entire face. They can be used alone, or in conjunction with other procedures such as facelift, scar removal/revision or chemical peel.
Mom is getting blood in urine. It was in form of drops. Back and pelvic pain. frequent urination. Worried about her. Is it sigh of bladder cancer? Her age is 48.
I am 25 years old. I did not get periods for the last four months. Please suggest me any pills to get them immediately.
Period missed past 1.5 months. Suffering from lower abdomen cramp and back pain. Frequent urination and dry tongue. I am pregnant?
I am 25 years old, I got married in this year march, I was getting periods every month 5, but this month am getting brown discharge instead of period, on this month 5th I saw some brown discharge for few days, after 5 days again am getting thick brown discharge. I saw thick brown spotting may I know why am miss my periods any serious problem?
Sir mai marriage ki 2year ho gye starting m maine without doctor consult after relation i-pill lai lete the hmesha aise krte the but beach m relation bn gye the or mtp kit lai le the after take kit blooding 1-2month tk chale maine doctor se without check up medicine le or thik ho gye the. An mughe lgta h k sayad m pragnant nhe ho paunge kyoke 2year ho gye hm pragnant nhe hue hu mai kya kru or konsa checkup krau.
My wife get too much pain in waist during her periods time. In that she take some tablet to stop blooding. Is it safe and what can she do that she can control or bear less pain.
Hi doctor I'm married my wife says her breasts are aching she don't allow me to touch it or feel it even does not allow to take it in my mouth, may I know the reason? What should b done!
Osteoporosis is a degenerative condition connected with the bones. In this condition, the bones become absolutely brittle and hollow over a period of time. In normal scenarios, bones usually get broken down and repaired over time. They are known as the living tissue of the body. But when the old bone does not get removed due to the lack of new bone creation, this is known as osteoporosis. This disease can affect both men and women. Many women go through this condition after menopause. Let us find out more about the symptoms of this condition.
Causes: There are a variety of things that cause the painful symptoms of osteoporosis. Hormonal changes that affect the sex and thyroid hormones as well as adrenal and parathyroid glands are known to cause this condition. Also, low calcium intake over a prolonged period, especially after childbirth and during menopause can cause this condition in many women. Further, eating disorders where the patient practices severe restrictions when it comes to food intake, can also have a bearing on the person, which keeps the right nutrients from reaching the bones. Steroids and other kinds of medicines that have been used on a prolonged basis in order to treat cancer, gastric reflux, seizures and to cure transplant rejections, can also lead to this condition. Celiac disease, lupus, rheumatoid arthritis, inflammatory bowel conditions and liver or kidney disease can also lead to osteoporosis.
- Fracture: One of the most common symptoms of osteoporosis includes fragile bones that may lead to fractures. Even a minor movement or a fall can cause a fracture as the bones are brittle and hollow. Because the bones are more delicate than usual, these fractures can be triggered easily by an impactful action like a particularly loud sneeze or a persistent cough.
- Neck and Back Pain: Compression fractures in the spine are a common occurrence for people who are suffering from osteoporosis. The vertebrae that have collapsed can pinch the nerves radiating from the spinal cord. This can be a very painful condition that goes from tender pain to debilitating sharp pain.
- Height: One of the most noticeable symptoms of osteoporosis includes the visible loss of height. A patient suffering from this condition will appear to have shrunk suddenly, in a very mild way. It can cause a condition known as kyphosis, which is basically a stooped back. Owing to this condition, there may be severe pain in the neck and lumbar, or lower back region as well.
- Emergency Situation: If you happen to be experiencing debilitating and sudden pain in the hip or wrists or other such areas, then it is recommended to see a doctor immediately as this could indicate a fracture.
Hi. I'm a 23 year old female. Recently I was diagnosed with polycystic ovarian syndrome. My doctor prescribed me dronis 20. For three months. My major concern is my weight gain. I have an upcoming wedding in my family in a month. And I have been doing cardio and other exercises since three months and I have a controlled / healthy diet too. I run for 6 kms every day. But nothing is helping me reduce my weight. My weight has reduced only by 1 kg in past three months. My doctor isn't prescribing me any pill to lose weight. Kindly suggest me a way out to lose the weight. I was 53 kgs and now I'm 61 kgs. It's getting really frustrating not seeing any results even after putting in the hard work.
Please can you advise that is it safe to do sex in pregnancy in first month starting phase. If yes than please tell us how we can do safe sex without any complications. Please suggest us the precautions and advise from your end also.
Struggling with extra weight and flab? Well, we are here to help! Remember to take it slow and easy with your weight loss journey so that the effects are more lasting. Reducing weight in a month is a matter of making the best use of dietary tweaks and a work out regimen.
Here are a few tips to lose weight in a month. Set a realistic goal of about 5 to 6 kgs in a month and get set go!
- Food Diary: What you eat is the first thing that affects how smooth and effective your weight loss journey is. Remember to take stock of what you are eating in a day. Maintain a food diary for at least a week and take a look at it at the end of the week to realize where you may be going wrong. Remember to report even a bite of a snack or that piece of chocolate you took! You will be surprised with your findings.
- Diet Alterations: Get your diet under control by dividing it up into five or six small meals. Include vegetables, fruit, grains, water and some amount of dairy. Try to eliminate meat and sugar from your diet for a month. Also, you can substitute white rice with brown rice or other grains like quinoa. Have oats for fibre and remember to drink plenty of green tea and water.
- Dietary Additives: Adding ingredients like almonds, prunes, blue berries, and even chia seeds will do wonders for your overall diet plan. When you are in the mood for a snack, reach out for these fat burning substances that will get your metabolism to work overtime.
- Mental Hunger: Do a quick check every time you get hungry out of turn. If it is not your meal time, there may be chances that you are suffering from emotional or mental hunger, which usually passes in a few minutes once you down a glass of water and distract yourself with an enjoyable activity and deep breaths.
- Exercise: This is one aspect that many people ignore. Work out everyday to support your diet and weight loss journey. Have coffee an hour before your workout session for quick fat burning.