Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. N.Ashwath Ram
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Submit a review for Dr. N.Ashwath RamYour feedback matters!
My teeth are not proper. Three of my lower tooth (milk teeth) were gone and never came back. And one milk teeth is still exist. And two lower tooth are grown crossly and sharp both are in the same way. Upside also some r small and some r big and people says we have 32 but I have only 28 and in that I don't have 3. It mean I have only 25. What should I do. Can I go for dental surgery for neat and straight teeth? What would be the reason behind it?
My mother had tooth pain and get swelling yesterday. She take diclofenac, amoxicillin and Crocin. But from night she had fever 104 degree And again doctor suggested capsule ravi per-d, clams 625 mg and ors powder but after that also she had 102 fever Please suggest what to do Is there any chances of dengue, malaria or is just viral fever.
Dr. bad breath is long lasting problem after cleaning teeth solve problem. permanently. If it no then how.
Sir my teeth are too yellow I used snowdent toothpaste but no change. So what should you prescribed me as a doctor.
Is it ok to drink water in th early morning without brushing teeth? what about bacteria in saliva? doesnt it harm us.
Sir I have five years old son. He has a foul smell from his mouth always. Also his teeth are bad. And always have mucous fluid which irritates him. Sir please give me reasons and tell me the solutions.
I am 22 years old male and im staying in rural areas and here fluoride water only get thats the reason my going yellow color please help me. And suggest me some tooth paste, and tablets.
Three days back my baby hit me on my front tooth upon which I have undergone rootcanal 3 years back. Since yesterday I have severe pain in the root of that tooth and the adjacent tooth.(2-1 and 2-2) and one side of the face has swollen. Local dentists gave me antibiotics and pain killers. Is it the right procedure?
Our teeth play a very important role in the overall well-being, from appearance to nutrition to speech. Good oral and dental health is one of the most important aspects of overall health and well-being. From reducing infections to good overall nutrition, taking good care of dental health is has its rich dividends.
Taking care of teeth is not difficult, however. Inculcated early in life, these habits can become a routine and come with ease.
- Brushing: Brushing twice a day to remove the food deposits and keep the dental surfaces clean will go a long way in preserving your teeth. They will be healthy, free of decay and will be strong and will last longer. Learn the right technique of brushing from your dentist and practice to get a good hold on it. Improper brushing technique can do a lot of harm, causing wedges in the teeth called as abrasions. Hard bristles does not refer cleaner teeth. Soft bristles are easy on the tooth and are equally effective in cleaning. Make sure you change it once in two to three months or earlier if the bristles are flaring. The dentist can also suggest, if you need to use an electric toothbrush. Also, use a fluoridated or sensitivity toothpaste based on dentist’s recommendations.
- Flossing: While brushing will help you remove food deposits from the surface of the teeth, flossing or interdental brushing is essential to clean the spaces between the teeth. This area is less accessible for cleaning and therefore, can undergo decay when food gets lodged in this area. Daily flossing or using interdental brushes help keep this area clean and free of decay. This also helps in keeping the gums healthy, as food lodged in between teeth can be a constant source of irritation for the gums.
- Mouth rinse: After each meal, especially sticky or chewy foods, remember to rinse. If you cannot get a regular mouthwash, regular water is a good substitute. This will help remove off food deposits from the teeth and help reduce the incidence of decay.
- Food habits: Reduce in-between snacking, especially of sticky or chewy foods. Include sufficient fiber in your diet to have a natural cleansing effect on the teeth. After each sugary liquid or juice consumption, remember to rinse or wash it off with plain water.
- Dental visits: Visit your dentist once in 6 months for a regular check-up. If you are good at maintaining dental health, this visit may not last more than an hour, but in the long run, it will be definitely worth the time and effort.
Following these basic steps will ensure good oral health and go a long way in the overall well-being too.