Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Dermatologists in India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laser Hair Removal
Mole Removal Procedure
Skin Care Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Skin Diseases Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Wart Removal Technique
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Stretch Marks Treatment
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. N. AnandYour feedback matters!
I hav a lots of pimples on my face n back. In feb I had miscarriage. After that I faced alot problem. Nw I am consulting kaya skin clinic. Bt nt expected result.
I am getting hard itching problem from last 1 year near my private part. I am using one tube type medicine named onabet. I get relieved for some days when I use it regularly after then again I get itching. And my skin of their needs all the time fresh powder because of itching. I am feeling very bad. I have spent allot of money on onabet and some other itching ointments but when I stop using ointment after I get relieved after some time again it starts. Please give me a last and good advice through which I get ok.
I am a student I have many pimple s on my face . I can't see my face in mirror. Too many pimples are there . I got depression please help me how to get rode of it.
Sir I am suffering from fungal infection around my private part. I have consulted with doctor also he gave me the the medicine named itraconazole 15 doses of 200mg with levo citrazin. And a anti fungal tube. I used the same treatment. It get clear for sometime and but again it is occurring. Please tell me what med I should prefer to permanently remove it.
I have hairfall problem. From last two months it is tremendously increased. Sir can you help me to control it.
Hi, I am 27 years old male from India. I had curly dense hair 6 years back. My hair started to fall gradually. I had itching all over the body including my scalp. I lost my hair heavily and right now I am almost bald at the top of my head and I do not have curly hair anymore. The itchiness still exist in my scalp. I have tried different shampoo but nothing seems to be working. Could you please advice?
Sir, I have a problem with my hair. My hair is curly and it is becoming less with respect to quantity so please can you please suggest me a hair cream or hair oil which makes my hair of godd quality and quantity.
I am 24 years old I have black mark on my fore head and even chicks dnt knw hw I m a male frm last two years hw can b cured.
I had a pimple on my eyebrow but it doesn't dissolved and had become a big cyst. I was applying sunscreen those days on face.
Hi. I saw a girl for my marriage, her father having white patches on his body and in some parts of face also. Is that will carry to the girl? Or is that will carry to my children in future? Please clarify am in confusion.
I am loosing hair from my front head. I didn't consult any doctor yet. I don't have enough time to take a treatment bcz of busy schedule. please advise.
I have red ringworm type circles on my thigh. I use terbinafine it prevent but not completely treat this type of itching cycle. Tell me how to get complete treat this type of disease?
I am 23 years old female. I have a hair loss problem in my eyebrow only for right eye. I faced this problem since 8 months. Please give any suggestion.
While combing your hair, tufts of hair coming out with your brush does not make up for a good sight. It is said that your hair adds to your personality. So, when you start experiencing hair thinning and hair fall, naturally it affects your look as well as confidence.
There are a number of ways by which you can combat hair thinning and subsequent hair fall. There are some regimens you need to follow:
- Have a healthy and balanced diet rich in nutrients and proteins. The antioxidants present in vegetables and fruits prevent hair fall.
- Drink lots of water as it will keep you hydrated. Staying hydrated is one of the best ways to tackle the menace that hair thinning is.
- You should get adequate rest each day. Lesser sleep hours are directly associated with malfunctioning of the hormones and a weakened immune system, both of which directly impact hair thinning and hair loss.
- Use a good herbal shampoo that is rich in organic substances and proteins and low in ‘paraben’ (group of preservatives present in cosmetic products, primarily shampoos) and sulphur content.
Some measures which you can adopt to prevent this condition are:
- Eggs are great for promoting thicker hair. You can either consume it or use the egg yolk directly on your scalp. Let the egg yolk on your hair for 30 minutes and then wash it off with mild shampoo and lukewarm water.
- Olive oil adds to the health of your hair, acting as your home-based hair spa. Massage your hair with olive oil and leave it for 40 minutes. Wash it off with lukewarm water. You can also use honey to make a concoction out of it.
- Avocado is a natural way to moisturize your hair and scalp. The fruit is rich in vitamin E, which thickens your tresses. You can also include avocado along with olive oil to make a thick hair paste. Apply it on your scalp and wash it off with a mild shampoo after 30 minutes.
- Castor Oil, which is available in any local medicine store, is the easiest way you can get thicker hair. It has Vitamin E which makes your hair and scalp healthy. You can mix castor oil with coconut oil to make it thicker. Use this concoction on your scalp to fight hair thinning as well as to get the lost shine back.