Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Mythily
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. MythilyYour feedback matters!
Very caring kind and clearing all our doubts available at any time when we contact
What happen is women take wingesic plus during periods. What are is effects on her. Will her bp get affected by this.
Hi, I had my ovulation date on 17th June and had intercourse on 18th and 19th. As advised by my doctor, I started with Miprogen from 20th. The medicine was advised to be taken till 4th. However today morning I had blackish red blood discharge and hoping it to be my periods. Should I continue the medicine till tomorrow or stop it? Please advise.
I did dry hump with my fiance. and I am afraid if I am pregnant. My period is late by 10 days now. I'm worried what to do?Please suggest.
Today the cause of diseases are only mental fear that causes anxiety and than anguish that disturbs the mental calmness that is enough to creat a disease on physical system. Homeopathy can cure this process.
So we think about the person as a whole not a disease in a part.
Hello mam. Meri mummy ko toilet me jalan ke sath mavad jesa kuch aata h .iski bjh se unhe bhut kamjori mahsoos hoti .please tell me some medicine and any remedies .Which can help her out.
Hi, I have my periods on Nov 20 after that still now I didn't have my periods, I am married and already I have a kid with two years and I took pregnancy test it's showing negative. So my husband went to medical shop and bought menofit plus tablets to get my menses but I did not the periods. Then I don't want to take risk so I went to doctor on Jan 1 they tested the same pregnancy test and that showing negative. Doctor suggested me to take maxogest tablets for give five days for morning and night. I took the tablets but still now I did get my menses. Actually myself and my husband decided not to have any baby right now bcoz just now we both get the good job we don't want to spoil that. We want to get out from this problem kindly guide me in proper way to get my periods. Please do the needful. Waiting for the right reply at right time.
When we truly care for ourselves, it becomes possible to care far more profoundly about other people. The more alert and sensitive we are to our own needs, the more loving and generous we can be towards others. ~eda leshan
Most women have been taught since childhood to put their family's needs first. In fact, in our society, one of the main qualities of being feminine is being selfless. Women have not only become comfortable with looking into other family members needs but also perfected the art.
When women are asked to bring themselves back into the picture, it very often feels as if we are asking them to break some rule of womanhood or doing something forbidden. But think about it for a moment, if you do not take the time to nurture yourself and refresh your energy stores, how can you truly care for others?
You wouldn't send your child off to school hungry or send your husband off to office without his lunch tiffin. Yet you are continually pushing yourself past the breaking point and ignoring the fact that there will be negative effects due to the continual denial of your body's needs. Think back to the last time you had a disturbance free breakfast or a relaxed lunch or dinner with your family. The reality is, you have to come first- at least some of the times. This may seem an uncomfortable thought, but think about it this way: only if you can take care of your health, can you take care of others.
Taking care of your health and wellbeing is an essential part of creating a healthy life that you can love. When you make yourself a part of your family equation, you create a healthy balance in your family's health.
Some tips for you to relearn how to take care of your health:
- don't start your day on an empty stomach. At least, have a fruit or a cup of milk within 15 minutes of getting up in the morning. You need the energy to make the breakfast for your family and yourself.
- avoid long gaps in between your main meals. Carry some healthy mini snack with you always in case you are working out of home or are in office.
- avoid finishing your child's left over meals. Over eating like this will not help anyone.
- avoid always being the one to eat the leftover meals. Try to learn to cook a moderate amount so that there is not food left over for the next day.
- try and make a habit of drinking water regularly.
- try to prepare a dish you love at least once a fortnight. It's not always about what your husband or child love to eat. Treat yourself too with the foods you have always eaten as a child.
- eating your meals before at a certain time before your husband does is not a crime. Or at least, eat your meals with your family and not alone after everyone else has finished their meal.
- try and keep regular sleep and exercise timings.
- learn to say 'no' when you can't.
- always ask for help when you need it.
- you are a wife or a mom, not a superwomen or supermom. Learn to be realistic with your expectations of yourself.
- love your body the way it is and don't indulge in mindless 'crash diets'.
- practice and you won't have to preach. Remember your child will learn by observation so if you follow healthy habits your child will do the same as an adult.
- don't feel guilty about being compassionate and kind to yourself.
Remember health is a relationship between you and your body. Nurture this relationship.