Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Mythili Sukumaran
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Mythili SukumaranYour feedback matters!
What are the best source of protein that can be used in everyday life? The best sources of protein that is commercially available in India whole year. That can be consumed everyday.
Hii am indal I suffering from stomach pain last seen night 8 pm so ples help me and you helm me now ok yes come on come fast help.
Hi sir. Today I have semen analysis again after 6 month before it was 130 million per ml and 60 motility but today it is 2 million and only 5 motility. please tell me what it the cause. Why this go down this much in so short time. I am very depressing right now. please help.
Hello Can you tell me about nose bleeding? Actually todays in the morning I am suffering from the nose bleeding and its 1st time. Blood flowing upto 2 or 3 minute. Please tell me the reason.
Doctor please suggest me something for relief from acidity every day after meal I'm facing acidity problem and doctor before 8 month ihv got a gallbladder stone pin hole surgery.
When a man wants to maintain a healthy penis, he naturally looks for ways to avoid some of the most common penis problems. Penis blisters might not be that common, but they are certainly an issue that requires addressing in order to maintain the best penis health possible. Here’s what a man needs to know about penis blisters, including how to avoid them and how to treat them.
What are penis blisters?
Penis blisters can be frightening to see on a guy’s favorite equipment. They are just what they sound like – blisters, of the same nature that a person might get on their feet after walking for a long distance in ill-fitting shoes. They might be red or skin-tone. Some are filled with fluid while others appear more firm. They can open up to present red sores, just as a typical blister would. And they can hurt as well, especially when touched by anything, even the lightest touch of very soft underwear or a gentle stream of water in the shower.
What causes them?
There are can be many causes of penis blisters. Here are some of the most common.
1) Rough handling. Whether masturbating too vigorously or coupling with no lube, a guy can easily develop penis blisters and other penis problems through simple friction. Rough handling is probably the top reason a man develops any sort of penis blister, so it behooves the man who wants a healthy penis to invest in a good lubricant.
2) Sexually transmitted infections. These infections often present with a variety of red flags that point to a serious penis problem, such as penis blisters, discharge and pain. Herpes and syphilis are the two biggest culprits, but others can cause blisters as well. It’s important for all sexually active men to get checked for STDs on a regular basis.
3) Skin infections. Some infections of the skin can lead to serious open sores and blisters, especially if a man lets the problem go in the hopes it will resolve on its own. Inflammation of the skin follicles is a common culprit, especially for men who manscape. Another infection that can lead to penis blisters and sores is the yeast infection, which can lead to blisters that look very wet and watery. There might also be a foul odor associated with yeast infections.
4) Scabies or crabs. When dealing with parasites, there is always the chance of infection after getting bitten. Such is the case with scabies and crabs, both of which love to feast on a human’s nether regions. Scratching the bitten areas can lead to even more open cuts and sores, which in turn can lead to blisters, sores and more.
5) Penis cancer. Though this is a very rare reason for penis blisters, it bears talking about to help ensure a man maintains a healthy penis and spots the early signs of penis cancer. Suspicious blisters, spots, moles, sores and the like that seem to have no easily discernable cause might in fact be penis cancer, so a man needs to get checked out if he notices problems that don’t correspond with anything that makes sense – for example, when he has all the signs of a serious STD but he’s never actually had sexual contact.