Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Neurosurgeons in India. You will find Neurosurgeons with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Neurosurgeons online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Muthuraj
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Paralysis
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Treatment of Spine Injuries
Brain Tumor Surgery
Treatment of Disc Prolapse
Spinal Cord Injury Medicine
Accident Injuries Treatment
Spine Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. MuthurajYour feedback matters!
In order for your brain and nervous system to function as they should, your body needs a high input of fat-soluble vitamins that contribute to the building up of the fatty layers that protect your nerves from damage. And one such vitamin is vitamin K, which you can get in high amounts by eating spinach.
Spinach also helps regulate the production of hormones in the nervous system to improve mood, sleeping patterns, and the body's response to physical activity and stress.
Spinach may not give you superhuman strength to fight off villains like Popeye's nemesis Bluto, but this iron rich leafy green can help you fight a different type of enemy -- iron-deficiency anaemia
Sir/Madam, I discovered my pregnancy Today (12 Feb). I have migraine and I used feliz s plus (clonazepam 10mg and escitalopram oxalate 0.5mg) four times in last month. My period cycle is January 1st to January 30. Kindly let me know if this will effect the fetus and whether I should continue with the pregnancy or go for abortion. Thank you in advance for your advice.
My breasts are numb. Can not feel dem Im breast feeding my infant Who z 3.5 months old. What may b the reason,
Epilepsy is defined as a neurological disorder, which affects people of all age groups. However, the cases of seizures are found more in young children (likely to occur in as many as 4% of children) than in adults. It is still not known as to why a developing brain is more prone to seizures than a mature brain. A child is said to be suffering from epilepsy when they occur frequently.
As parents your responsibilities are compounded if your child has epilepsy. You not only have to pay heed towards the normal concerns of his/her upbringing but also have to look into your child's emotional aspects, while dealing with the disorder in your day to day life.
You can help your child deal with the condition in the following ways:
1. It is quite likely that your child may feel resentful and develop emotional issues, such as depression or low self-esteem. Help your child cultivates positive attitude towards life and his/her disease.
2. Try to make your child come to terms with reality by helping him/her to understand that even though he/she may be different, he/she shouldn't look upon the condition as something that is abnormal. It is best to help your child concentrate on his/her strengths at such times.
3. Help your child participate in activities of his/her choice to instill positivity in life.
4. Make sure your other children understand their sibling's ailment and if he/she feels neglected try and spend more time with him/her. If need be, seek family counselling to make everyone understand how to deal with your child's illness.
5. Learn about your child's medication schedule thoroughly and also find out what he/she needs to do in case a dose of medication is missed.
6. Develop an environment where he/she feels comfortable and can easily share a concern or anxieties. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Pediatrician.