Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Neurosurgeons in India. You will find Neurosurgeons with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Neurosurgeons online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Paralysis
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Treatment of Spine Injuries
Brain Tumor Surgery
Treatment of Disc Prolapse
Spinal Cord Injury Medicine
Accident Injuries Treatment
Spine Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. MuthurajYour feedback matters!
Hai doctor! Past few weeks I get weird feeling on my right hand, it's like current passing through and very little of numbness. It from my shoulder to my thumb. On my thumb above the nail it's constantly numm and feel like no sense. What should I do? Should I consult doctor? If yes which specialises I should. Thanks and regards Yuva.
When I hold something with my left hand it starts shaking slowly. But the right hand is ok. What is the problem?
I was ill and unhealthy for last 3 months. At starting it was fever, abdominal pain and weakness. At the same I worried a lot about my health as I feet several muscle pain, numbness on hand and feet. Along with professional and some personal stress were there. Sometimes I felt palpitations and light headed. Once it was severe. I have tested all sort of blood test, thyroid, urine and ECG. All are normal. Doc said it is a kind of anxiety disorder. All I worry for my health till now as I feel numbness, neck pain, and sometimes indigestion and sleeping problem. I was taking metpure xl for last 20 days. But the things are not changed. Now another doctor prescribe panazep 12.5. Please suggest something to improve my sleep and mild neck pain. Now a friend suggest me to take supragya plus (from athayurdhama, ayurvedic medicine. Dear sir /ma'am anyone ayurvedic specialist, pls suggest about the product looking at my symptoms.
A migraine is a headache that causes a distinct pulsating pain, usually in one side of the head. It is different from normal headaches in the sense that the pain is much more intense and it may be accompanied by nausea or vomiting as well. Some patients have also complained about light sensitivity while others have also complained about pain in all areas of the head.
Some of the factors that separate a migraine from a normal headache are as follows:
While a headache may last at best a day, migraines may last longer, sometimes even up to 3 days.
- Feelings of nausea or actual vomiting
- Sensitivity to light
- Extreme sensitivity to changes in sound
Causes Behind Migraines
Some of the common and known causes, which may trigger migraines in people are:
- Hormonal changes in the body that may have adverse effects
- Dehydration is also known to trigger migraines
- Patients with hypoglycemia may also face migraines if the blood sugar level drops within their body
- Change in air pressure due to change in altitude may also cause migraines to appear
- Lack of sleep
- Lifestyle issues such as smoking and excessive alcohol consumption.
Remedies for Migraine in Homeopathy
Migraine is treated in homeopathy by attacking the root causes that may trigger them. Rather than temporarily alleviating pain, homeopathic treatments aim at curing the problem completely.
Some of the medicines that are known to be effective are:
- Natrum Mur: This provides great relief from migraines, which may have been caused by stress. Also, if a proper dosage is taken, it can help cure it as well.
- Belladonna: This had been known to be a great provider of relief for people who regularly face throbbing headaches.
- Glonoine: For people who frequently have migraines due to congestion of the sinuses, this medicine has been known to be very effective.
- Spigelia: To treat migraines in the left side of the head.
- Sanguinaria: Is highly effective for situations where the migraine is on the right side of the head.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on 'Consult'.