Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Neurologists in India. You will find Neurologists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Neurologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Muthuraj
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Paralysis
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Brain Tumor Surgery
Electroconvulsive Therapy (Ect) Treatment
Surgery Of The Facial Nerve
Radiofrequency Neurotomy Procedure
Spine Surgery Treatment
Traumatic Brain Injury (Tbi) Treatment
Treatment of Traumatic Brain Injury (Tbi)
Assistive Walking Device Training
Vagus Nerve Stimulation ( Epilepsy )
Submit a review for Dr. MuthurajYour feedback matters!
I live in sultanpur. From last two year I am in pain by migraine .what medicine to take for migraine.
I have some kind of brain problem which causes me unbalance while walking, running, etc. It also makes me out of sense some times.
At an age of 6 months my sister got fits (brain fever, now she is 19 years old she is not get cured from the disease. My father has consulted so many neurosurgeons for her treatment in many cities, but no one has not suggested the right treatment for her problem. Plzz help me in this regard.
Sir, My age is 50 and I am having problem of cervical. Doctor said cervical nerve is somewhat blocked. Now I am getting jerks in left shoulder for 20-30 minutes. Then it stops. Again it get start after 2-3 hours. Please help. Tell what to do. Or tell home remedy to stop this. Or tell ayurvedic remedy? Please help.
Hi I have very bad migraine, due to which I fight with everyone always. Please suggest me something and also I do not like to face light.
Dr. I really need to add that in my MRI report of hand it was found that there is a cluster of nerves around my finger and thumb area which always remained bulgy. Sensitivity, numbness, pain almost all time in winters. Random Touching by anyone or cutting anything with knife which may include force are a big no for me. This problem is when I was studying in school and now it’s been few years.
I am depressed for last few years n my hands shakes a lot. It seems I hv parkinson. My age is 40 I am taking pacitane bt nt getting relief. I hv also problem of vertigo. I did mri bt it does nt show I hv parkinson. I feel cold all da time. please suggest is it curable.
My grandfather is suffering from paralysis and he tends to sleep the whole day so what should I do to make him avoid yhat and also do tell me sumtings that would be beneficial for him?
A migraine is something, which can really make a person’s day go from bad to worse. However, while popping an aspirin may be the age old solution for solving such a literally mind numbing issue, it really does not mean that this is the best solution. Theoretically, the best solution to a migraine should come naturally to the person, who is unfortunately the victim of a migraine.
It is more than a headache
When a person has a migraine, he or she is likely to know that this is the case due to a pulsating sensation behind the eye. In addition to this, there are quite a few other symptoms which include pain on one side of the head, nausea and a sensitiveness to light in its various forms.
Natural treatments for migraine
There are a range of possible natural solutions a person can make use of to get rid of migraine hits.
- One of these solutions is quite simple, even if it sounds a little odd! Take a few cabbage leaves, crush them and using a soft cloth, apply the paste on the forehead of the person who is having a migraine attack.
- While a person who is down with migraine may feel that life has given him or her lemons, he or she should really not despair. This is because these lemons can be made use of, as well, in order to make the ill effects of the migraine go away. To do this, take five lemons, peel them, grind them well and then add a little bit of water to make a paste. Apply this paste to the patient’s forehead.
- Apart from using remedies to cure migraine, there are a few other things which are needed to be done in order to get up and running as soon as possible. One of these things is to get enough rest. Taking into account the fact that a migraine has the potential to severely hinder the prospect of a person functioning normally, for a person to push himself or herself against the intense migraine discomfort so as to fulfil his or her responsibilities will not only result in substandard work, but will also make the situation worse.
- Hot and cold compress can also go some way in improving a person’s migraine problem.
- All beverages apart from water and tea should be avoided. Water hydrates and is essential while tea is diuretic.
If you follow these natural remedies, you will successfully be able to treat your migraine issue.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!