Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Muthukumar
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. MuthukumarYour feedback matters!
Hello sir I am 29 year old i am suffering from throat pain last 2 years nowadays I am also suffering from headache and feeling some small tumors in my throat.
Sir I am 30 year old. My problem is very early discharge and pain in penis when second time erection.
Which type of Angioplasty system is better making hole in Radial /wrist access or in right upper thigh/ femoral access in view of a heart patient aged 65 years or please intimate the benefit/harm, Radial versus Femoral Access for Coronary Intervention.
Sir I have the problem of headache and stomach pain regularly please suggest me any medicine. Or tell me the symptoms of the above mentioned disease. And I have the problem of diabetes sometimes. Please suggest any medicine.
How is this for ironic: Heartburn is one of the most common side effects of medications designed to promote proper penis function among those with erectile challenges. But heartburn can itself negatively impact a guy's penis function! Well, no one ever said that maintaining good penis health would be easy. But just how does heartburn come into play with the manhood? After all, the stomach and the penis are hardly in the same physical neighborhood. However, a little investigation can reveal just why there may be a connection.
Not an island
- There's a saying that no man is an island, and it's also true that no body part is an island unto itself either. Men may like to sometimes think of their penis as being somehow separate from them. After all, guys like to say that they think with their penis or that it controls them or makes them do things they shouldn't. But in fact, it's just another body part, and as such may be influenced by changes in other parts of the body.
- For example, it's well known that a healthy heart is necessary for good penis function. If the heart doesn't pump blood at the proper level, the penis doesn't get fully erect or has a hard time staying in its erect state.
- By the same token, heartburn or other digestion issues can affect penis function. It's not as direct a relationship as between the heart and the penis, but when excessive heartburn or other gastrointestinal issues are present, it can distract a man and dampen his romantic fervor.
With that understanding, it's easy to see why a man may want to avoid heartburn, especially on a date. In general, eating a well-balanced diet and eating and drinking in moderation can help ward off indigestion. But some people may have a natural "disinclination" for some foods. They may like them and find them hard to resist, but their bodies may not easily digest them - leading to heartburn or other issues.
Every person is different and each body digests differently, but some of the more common heartburn "triggers" are:
- Anything citrusy. Whether in solid or juice form, the acidic citrus fruit can wreak havoc on many digestive systems.
- Alcohol. Splitting a bottle of champagne may be romantic, but that alcohol can come back to plague a man before he gets to bed. And the same goes for downing shots in an attempt to impress a woman with how macho a guy is. Besides causing heartburn, alcohol can by itself have a somewhat deflating effect on many a man's penis.
- Fatty meat. Meat can be a needed source of protein, but guys should go lean with it. Fatty meats lard up the stomach and promote indigestion in a big way.
- Pizza and pasta. Tomato sauce is generally delicious, and a staple of Italian food. But tomatoes tend to have a high acidic content - and by now anyone reading this knows that may spell trouble.
The list doesn't stop there - dairy and caffeine are among other common triggers - but it's enough to illustrate a point. A man needs to find out what his personal triggers are and learn how to "eat around" those triggers, such as which to avoid altogether, which to eat in moderation, etc.
Of course, even without heartburn, a man needs to keep his member healthy to promote maximum penis function. Regular application of a first rate penis health crème (health professionals recommend Man1 Man Oil, which is clinically proven mild and safe for skin) can help. The proper crème will include vitamin B5, also known as pantothenic acid. Vitamin B5 is a vital nutrient required for cell metabolism and the maintenance of healthy tissue. Ideally, the crème should also contain vitamin C, a key component of collagen, a tissue in the body that gives skin its tone and elasticity and is vital for penile erections.