Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Musthak AhmedYour feedback matters!
What is better swimming or weight training in gym? What can help to increase height and weight loss? I am almost 20 years old, height is about 5'9 to 5'10 and weight 78 kgs. And also what can I do to increase testosterone?
I haven't been able to sleep since 2 days and I am having a severe Nero system, tried multiple home remedies, but didn't work, what to do? Please help me sir!
Hi doctor .I have very big nose. The nostrils and nose bone is big. Is rhinoplasty possible and how much time is required for rhinoplasty and what are the side effects. Best hospitals for rhinoplasty in India ?and what is the cost of rhinoplasty ?please answer my query doctor. Thank you.
So much allergy always suffer from from cold when I get up in the morning I take citrizen but no effective.
Hypertension or High Blood Pressure can trigger as well as worsen complications related to diabetes. Most people suffering from diabetes tend to develop hypertension later in their lives. Diabetes tends to increase one’s blood pressure, making him/her even more vulnerable to other heart diseases and cardio-vascular disorders. Diabetes often leads to a condition known as atherosclerosis, which is the hardening of the arteries. A combination of diabetes and hypertension drastically increases the risk of suffering from a heart disease. The risks of kidney diseases and retinopathy (damage to the tiny blood vessels present in the retina) also go up, resulting in blindness. With age, chronic hypertension can also result in numerous cognitive disorders such as dementia or Alzheimer’s disease (degenerative mental disorder).
How to prevent Diabetes and Hypertension?
1. Walking for about 40 minutes each day or engaging in any type of aerobic exercise can better one’s heart health. Chalk out an exercise plan upon consulting the doctor
2. Limit drinking and abstain from smoking
3. Go for regular kidney check-ups
4. Eat food rich in fiber such as vegetables, fruits, breads or whole grain cereals
5. Examine blood pressure as well as blood sugar levels regularly at home
6. Practice relaxation techniques such as meditation or yoga to cut down on stress level; as stress is one of the major contributors to diabetes and the subsequent hypertension
7. Shed off your extra pounds as blood pressure escalates with weight
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a General Physician.