Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Mustafa Abu TaheerYour feedback matters!
I am a computer professional that's the reason m continuously getting acidity. Please tell how to take precautions.
What happens if 20units of human actrapid insulin is given to a non-diabetic person who's in fasting without even water from past 24hrs. And he continue to not taking any food for 24hrs further?
My friend has an addiction of smoking and drinking. Since few months he had vomited blood and has chest pain too. What can be the cure?
Recently went for blood test. My fasting sugar level is 220 and post prandial is 334. What precautions to take to control sugar level? What food to consume and what to avoid.
She is having diabetes. She is taking insulin injections. Is it neccesary that she has to continue the injections for her entire life?
Am diabetic for the last 27 years now am. Having difficulty in getting erection is there any particular treatment for this.
My name is venkatesh. I am suffering from severe headache from two days. What should I do to get rid of this problem?
Is it OK to take one tab of calcium daily and one vitamin d3 granules once in a week for my parents who attend age of 55 years mother and 65 years father? Is there any side effect? Or do we need to examine level of vitamin d3 and calcium in their body before to start?
I am 18 years old I am having tonsil amf now a fays cough and fever and not able to speak you only tell what do. And some time headaches.
World Alzheimer’s Day is celebrated on the 21st of September each year. A number of organizations, from all over the world concentrate on raising the awareness about Alzheimer’s disease and dementia. Alzheimer’s disease is a very common type of dementia. It falls under the group of disorders in which mental functioning gets impaired. Life for an Alzheimer’s patients is quite difficult, but by following the following tips, you can support yourself and will also help you to cope with it.
- You have to accept the changes and accept that life will continue getting difficult. Instead of trying to cover your difficulties for protection from embarrassment, you should face the fact. You also have to accept the changes in your physical abilities and adapt to skills, which are beneficial.
- You should develop some ideal coping strategies. Try to be occupied and involved and respond to the challenges you face in everyday life. By practicing the coping skills you will be able to gain a sense of control in your life.
- Try to identify stuff. Make a list of all the tasks which seem challenging to you and try to develop coping strategies for these tasks. Prioritize your tasks and determine whether it is really necessary to overcome certain tasks. You should also strategize solutions and come up with solutions which would suit you best.
- You should set realistic goals and expectations for yourself and use the coping skills to deal with difficult tasks. In case of very challenging tasks, do not hesitate to take help.
- A daily routine or plan is required for keeping a track of several tasks. A schedule reduces the amount of time you spend to figure out something, simplifying your task and also prevents mistakes.
- Always approach one task at a time and take enough time to complete tasks. Do not give up on challenging tasks and take breaks to figure things out.
- Always remember that you have more than a single chance to solve problems. If one chance fails, you should adopt new strategies and try again and again with better assessment.
- You should identify the triggers which cause anxiety and stress. Knowing the causes will allow you to plan in advance so that you can prevent them.
- Keep in mind that your family, friends, pets, will power and prayers are sources of great strength and will help you get past any obstacle.
- You should accept help from others and do not hesitate or think about being dependent on others.
You should take the advice from your psychiatrist or from Alzheimer Association National Early-Stage Advisors in order to understand the challenges such as medications, management of schedules and dealing with emotional or relationship changes.