Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Cardiologists in India. You will find Cardiologists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cardiologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Sir my blood pressure is 150/93. I am not drinking alcohol. And smoke. And my weight is 58 what should I do.
My father has diabetic and bp. He has leg swelling for past 15 days and he contacted doctor and he changed the doctor for tablets change. But my dad had the pain in right leg and skin turned to black. Could any one suggestion whether I need to take lower limb doppler? or any other doctor I need to suggest
I have very much pain in my chest left side and I am having deep pain in it also I am admitted in Jagrani Hospital in Lucknow. So please help me.
Hi, I am suffering from high blood pressure and I am on medication. But still the pressure is not under control. I take eslo 5.0 in evening.
Hi I have cholesterol swellings on my body can please give me an option or solution to resolve this issue if i touch am getting pain if not I don't have any problems with this.
I am having High triglyceride (350) approx and severe digestion problem since last 10 months. I have started taking rusovas 20 after consulting a doctor and ayurvedic constipation tab. Please guide me if I should go through alternative treatment for my digestion problem and cholesterol as I am developing a white spot on my eyelid.
How to control yellow urine in liver infection. I want to be fine as soon as possible. My uv kinetic point is 50 which should have been 5-40. Now say what to do. Other report points are normal.
I am taking tablets daily the following as described below. 1. Concor 5 - 1 no + ecosprin 75 - for morning 2. Rosuvas 20 - 1 no - during night. Both are after food. I had undergone anagiogram. My cholestral lvels were too high. Now it has brought down to considerably low. Cant the above tablets are not stopped at one point of time. My doctor advised me till death this tablets must have to be continued. I am continuing my walking daily + yoga etc. Kindly advice me in this regard.
As per test report dt 30-08-2015, ESR is 17, LDL is 149 and VLDL IS 28.40. please suggest medicine to improve my condition.
Hi sir my veins r becoming too weak and my getting pain in my right chest while m breathing m getting too pain sir.
I am 58 yrs. Weight 90 Height 5 ft 7 inches. Recent tests revealed border line/ slight upper side cholesterols vitamin D deficiency (about 19) No sugar/diabetic complications. Thyroid very slight. Hemoglobin 11. Having headaches/heaviness in head at times. Taking amlopres AT Zyloric 100 Ocid 20 daily and for Vitamin D one sachet 1 gm once a week. Kindly advice me probable cause of headaches at times from 3 or 4 days also arise/advice me any addition or changes of medicines.
So what is the problem in young people?
Usually you people are very sensitive now days you can't come out from depressions in fact depression depress your entire system resulting in a syndrome. Which is almost untreatable.
You are leading a life full of fantasies unnatural diets a lot of narcotics and sleepless nights.
So do you really want to overcome of it?
You should because it will ruin your entire system
So what should you do.
1. Correct your diet. Cut off salt, intake fruits veggies, home baked items are best for you.
2. Do exercise routinely.
3. Through all those unnecessary things out of your life which make you sleepless of correct them.
4. Narcotics like cigarettes alcohol Gutka tobacco are very harmful.
5. Limit the use of electronics like phones laptops.
6. Take a good sleep and stay away from stress beat it before it lead you.
Dear Sir, I am a cholesterol patient some time low some time high. I am taking daily one storvas 10 mg as prescribed by Doctor. Just I want to ask you can I use PROTINEX POWDER FOR MORE PROTEIN TAKING MORE PROTEIN DO? INCREASES CHOLESTEROL PLS. ADVICE. THANKS.
Beetroots are packed with nutrients and can be eaten raw, pickled or cooked. Beetroots can even be juiced. It has been used in a number of sweet and savoury recipes. When it comes to beetroots, the root as well as the leaf can be eaten. Here are a few great reasons why you should eat beetroot.
- It's good for the heart: Beetroots are rich in nitrates. This helps relax the arteries and reduces blood pressure. Being rich in fiber and antioxidants enables beetroots to prevent plaque formation in arteries. The antioxidants in beetroots also prevent bad cholesterol from being deposited on the artery walls. Thus it protects against heart attacks and strokes.
- It helps fight diseases: Beetroots are said to boost immunity and fight a number of diseases including cancer, Alzheimer's and liver disorders. Beetroot is rich in betanin that expels cancer triggering agents and prevents the development of tumours on both the skin and liver. It is also said to protect a person from breast cancer. It also helps detoxify the body.
- It helps build strong bones and teeth: Beetroots are rich in silica. This silica is a crucial component required for healthy bones and teeth. Along with silica, beetroots are also rich in magnesium, vitamin C and folate. Beetroots also help prevent osteoporosis.
- It helps control blood sugar: Beetroots are naturally sweet, but can help control blood sugar and help fight diabetes. Beetroots are also rich in soluble fibers that can help regulate blood sugar levels. Drinking beetroot juice thrice a week is the best way to use beetroots to stabilize glucose levels in the body.
- It aids in weight management: Beetroots have a very low calorific value and are rich in fiber. This makes it an effective tool in weight loss. It also helps rid the body of toxins and excess water.
- It slows the aging process: Beetroot adds a glow to your skin. It helps cleanse the blood of toxins and thus makes skin healthier. The anti oxidants in beetroot reduce free radicals and thus slow down the aging process. This pink vegetable also has anti septic and anti inflammatory properties that help heal skin.
- It makes hair healthier: Carotenoids in beetroot give hair a lustrous shine and help fight hair fall. Beetroots are also rich in protein, phosphorus and a number of other vitamin and minerals essential to healthy hair. It helps improve blood circulation in the scalp and helps remove dead skin and excessive oil from the scalp.