Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Management of Surrogacy
Submit a review for Dr. MurugappanYour feedback matters!
I am 16 years old I masturbate 3 to 4 times aa week is that harmful can get me any problem in future .how many times a week is better.
My Father 65 year old. Has been diagnosed with hepatitis b. For six months now. He has been taking tenvir 300 mg. Recent reports show HEPATITIS B CORE IGM - 1.77. HEPATITIS B E ANTIGEN - Reactive. Patient value - 758.31 HBV VIRAL LOAD BY REAL TIME PCR - 167. For how long should he continue with the medicine. And what other medicines can be given. Please reply. Thanks.
Dear Sir, My Father has Glaucoma Problem in one eye. While another eye has been disable(Vision lost) due to one accident. Can we alter that disable eye with another donor's eye ?
Dear doctor, my father had gone through cabr and cabg surgery about 2 years ago. My dad wants to fast in the holy month ramazan. My dad is using met xl 50, ecosprin 75, acitrom 2 mg and atocor medicines. So what precaution my dad should take to avoid any health issues. Thanks in advance.
Hello doctor, thanks in in advance for answering my query. I am a 19 year old boy. From the past 3-4 years, I have continuous cold. I don't know if they call it chronic cold. I consulted my family physician twice but it did not work. I have also tried homeopathy which too did not yield any results. I don't have a running nose always, but I have to clear my nose every 3-5 hours, mostly after a meal. What should I do? Thanks again.
I have a bleeding nose from a very long time. I'm undergoing a diagnosis but of no use. Kindly help me. Thank you.
Varicose veins are bulging blue veins on the legs that can cause leg swelling, skin blackening and even open wounds called ulcers. It is commonly seen in people aged 35 and above who have to stand a lot. Here are a few tips to prevent these:
1. Avoid standing for long periods: Standing for long periods of time causes blood to pool in your leg veins and they begin to bulge out like a balloon. Avoid standing desks at your work. If you have to stand, take a 5-minute break every hour and walk around or sit down.
2. Keep weight in check: Overweight people have a higher incidence of varicose veins. Keeping your weight in check would also prevent varicose veins.
3. Exercise 30 minutes a day: Exercise, especially brisk walking or jogging, will get the blood in your leg veins to circulate and thus prevent varicose veins.
4. Take the stairs: This simple exercise activates your calf muscles and gets blood to circulate in your veins.
5. Be vigilant: Calf cramps, swelling, change in colour of skin over foot and open wounds over the feet are a few signs that you need to look out for. Seek medical help to prevent worsening of this disease.
Follow these simple steps and you would be able to prevent varicose veins and have healthy feet.