Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Ophthalmologists in India. You will find Ophthalmologists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ophthalmologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Squint
Lasik Surgery Treatment
Routine Eye Checkup
Laser Cataract Surgery
Reduced Vision Treatment
Visual Field Testing
Retina And Lasik Surgery
Endoscopic Dcr Procedure
Eye Muscle Surgeries
Artificial Eye Procedures
Submit a review for Dr. MuruganYour feedback matters!
I have red eyes few days after birth. And many few times two legs pain after play. why? Please help me.
I am an accountant so full time am infront of system. so sometimes my eyes is too paining. what should i do sir?
Sir, myself Raktim Layek, have been suffering from a long days with my eyes problem, I face problem in long distance vision, eyes become red while reading, what can I do?
I am having yellow eyes for more than 4 days, I am having headache, my urine colour is yellow though I drink lots of water and I can eat food much this days.
I am a businessman and from last couple of years my face skin is getting tan, the colour of my skin is getting black, basically I am fair, I am applying ,milk cream, with turmeric powder and besan weekly and also getting steam on my face weekly, secondly, I am suffering from puffy eyes problem due to which my face doesn't look good ,now I am 48 years old and living in nagpur. Please advice some remedy.
I have eye pain. In sunlight I cannot see anything clearly and headache also starts even I am using day and night lenses. Some dark type circles are there in my iris. Sir please do suggest me something.
I have red eyes from last 2 days so please tell me what is the solution to avoid this kind of allergy?
My eye was paining once I go to the doctor but not find a perfect check up what can I do the doctor says that I do not neet gogle.
It's trouma injury on my right eye. I hv macular edema at fovea. So can't ready properly even that object close to my eye. Little blurry nd like wave. M only taking vitamin medicine. Tell me my vision vl come? what's the treatment for it. How many time have to recover?
About increase weak eyesight how will able to increase weak eye sight and have increase the light of weak eyes.
Is there any kind of risk abt my eyes bcz I am watching continuously teaching videos on youtube? If YES please suggest something!
My eye got reddish and feeling something in my eye and feeling pain. There is spots in my retina. And doctors gave me lubricating eye drops and gatifloxacin eyedrop. Those spots can be curable? My power is both eyes is 6/6.But I saw little bluish to the effected eye.
Iam 22years old I have -3.0 eye sight in my both eyes I want to get rid of my eyeglasses should I undergo with laser surgery is it safe and how much will it cost is it permanent.
Are you suffering from eye pain? Well, rubbing your eyes is not a wise thing to do under such circumstances. Rubbing will only turn the white of your eye into a scarlet-colored surface. The eyes can get irritated due to the influence of foreign materials like dust particles, flies or remains of beauty products. The eyes also develop pain due to physical injury. Here are some tips to get rid of the eye pain or irritation:
- Use Ice pack: In case of an injury, apply ice pack on the eyes. Cold compression on the eyes for 15 minutes reduces any sort of pain or swelling.
- Cry to smile: Tears are known to have positive effects on the eyes. They prevent the drying up of cornea. It is advisable to bathe the eye with artificial tears.
- Compress your eyes: It is advisable to soak a washcloth in warm water and compress your eyes with that to get relief from pain in sty. Sty is an infection of the eyelid, which reddens the lids and causes pain. Warm compression helps in liquefaction of the oils in the eyes.
- Wash your eye: Irritation or pain is also caused by dust particles in the eyes. Therefore, it is best to wash your eyes with saline solution. Don't use normal tap water or distilled water for washing your eyes.
- Get rid of the invader: Try to remove or dislodge any fleck or speck 'the cause of pain' by using a cotton swab.
- Try the cold treatment: It has been found that dry eyes can be treated best by cold application. Apply a pack of ice on dry eyes for 5 to 6 minutes in every two hours. This helps in reducing the pain and forms tears to keep the eyes moist.
- Flip your eyelids: Try to remove the painful particle inside the eyes by pulling the eyelids. Pull the upper lid gently over the lower one so that the foreign particle comes out. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ophthalmologist.