Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. MurthyYour feedback matters!
doctor i m feeling all the symptoms of pregnancy from past 2 months but i never had sex with anyone ..me an my bf got cozzy on 10 may ..after that i had periods for 2 times this times it had a less flow n little brownish in starting then normal....i took home pregnancy test 2 time both tym it turned negative ..i consulted general physicians they said its all because of stressu r feeling all these symptoms ....please help me out what is wrong with me ..Am i pregnant. ?
If any girl take tablets for avoiding periods and after that periods not comes then she required to do?
Am not getting periods from last 2 months Am really frustrated and irritated My HCG result is negative Wats wrong with me.
I'm having my periods from last 13-15 days. I'm so irritated by this. What should I do. My hemoglobin rate is 9.9 on last Saturday when I check.
I have a heavy pain in lower abdomen when my period is start and bleeding amount also high in 5-6 days. My periods is also irregular and even in one month I survive 2 times period. What should I do?
How can I improve my chances of becoming a dad? Its already coming to complete 1 year but my wife have not got any pregnancy. What would be the reason. Please let me know Thank you.
My wife is suffering from irregular menses period for the past three years.She is 41 yrs old.Duration of menses period is 45 days to 60 days average. Can it regularised ? kindly give us expert openion and guide us to consult for this problem.She had family planning soon after the 2nd child delivery.She is known Diabetic.No other problems.
Hi. I have been serious stress for last 2 months as I had a unprotected sexual encounter with a girl. After 4 days I felt fatigue, feeling unwell ,fully stressed, joint pain, swollen lymph glands and diarrhoea 1 or 2 episodes then after 1 week everything relieved and then I saw mouth ulcer not on my tongue is not painful but till now its present. I did a elisa/eclia test after 63 days it shows non reactive but I am so stressed and feeling so depressed as I was not a that type of person. I know the 3 month period is confirmatory or I need to wait till 6 month. I am assuming I am having hiv. Please help me. Please reply sir.
The point of doing a workout is to put your body through the motions and phases before you hit an intense spot of persistent action before cooling down. This helps in giving your body a well balanced workout. But what many of us do not know is that a good workout schedule will also involve a well paced warm up session with exercises that will warm up the body and its various areas as well as the muscles so that the intensity does not hit the body suddenly and result in some sort of injury or undue fatigue.
So get it right with these eight warm up exercises that you aren't doing, but totally should!
- Dynamic: Follow a dynamic routine and mix it up a little with various kinds of movements that will work the different areas of the body. Start with squats and move on to lunges before you do a few skips to warm up!
- Jump: Try the jumping rope the next time you hit the gym and watch your heart rate go up just enough to get you all warm and loose and ready for that heavy duty work out. You can start with five minutes of this motion before moving on to your first set.
- Dance: Did you know that switching on your favourite music and shuffling your feet before you start to gyrate a little can actually get you in the right frame of mind for a workout? So next time, warm up with a little dancing!
- Balance: Warm up with a balancing act or two. Stand on one leg and do deadlifts with a dumbbell. Repeat the same motion for both arms. This helps in imitating the actual workout that you will be indulging in, which helps in warming up the relevant areas.
- Stretches: Try doing stretches and jumping jacks for stability and to work your core strength before you hit the gym equipment. This will bring about better blood circulation and help you get your heart ready for the work out.
- Swing: Use swinging movements with your arms and legs with circles and marches to help loosen up the muscles.
- Walk: Do animal walk with crab walks, frog jumps, bunny hops, inch worm motions and much more to unleash your energy.
- Medicine Balls: Grab some medicine balls and do a few moves like the rotational twist, the front body push, the reverse eight and many more to get your body pumped up.
Warming up is an important part of working out, so remember to get your warm up routine right!
Related Tip: "Why Iron Is the Most Underrated Factor in Health"
Continue period me sex karne se pregnancy possible hain? Continue period me sex krna medical science me sahi hain ya nhi?
While having sex my partners hole is tooooooooooooo small. This is her first experience in sex when I touch there with my finger only she shouts nd cry .is there any problem in her.
The popularity of Ayurveda as an alternative form of medicine has been on the rise for sometime as it is effective, holistic and without side effects. One of the forms of ayurvedic treatment which has been practiced for ages and has resurged in popularity over the past few decades is the Panchakarma Therapy. Let's take a look at this form of alternative healing.
What exactly is Panchakarma Therapy: Panchakarma therapy, which literally translates into five therapies, is the primary form of detoxification and purification of the body in Ayurveda. The functions of Panchakarma are to remove stress and toxins which may cause illnesses as well as the re-balancing of energies or the doshas that govern all of the biological functions within the body.
Individual parts of the Therapy:
- Vamana: This is a medicated and controlled form of regurgitation or vomiting which is used to loosen the toxins within the body and then flushing them out of the system and to balance Kapha doshas. It is also used to clear the respiratory tract. It is extremely beneficial in case the patient has Chronic Allergies, Hyperacidity, congestion, Bronchial Asthma, obesity among other disorders.
- Basti or the irrigation of the colon: Although this treatment is used as a rejuvenating treatment, the main purpose of basti is to flush out the toxins with the body through the use of an enema and to clear the colon of toxins. This is often considered the mother of all Panchakarma treatments as it clears out toxins from all three doshas, namely Kapha, Pitta and Vata.
- Virechana or purgation of the toxins through the gastrointestinal tract: This therapy is meant to purge the entire toxins from the body via the gastrointestinal tract. Its primary targets are to detoxify the liver and the gallbladder. If you suffer from Asthma, Digestive disorders, Constipation, hyperacidity, headaches, chronic fever or diabetes, this treatment can be of immense help.
- Nose cleaning or Nasya: The main aim of this treatment is to clean the toxins of the head and neck area. This is achieved by administering of special medicated oils through the nose and then cleaning the Kapha toxins that have accumulated over time.
- Raktamokshana: This is a rare procedure but performed in extreme cases and involves blood letting in a very controlled manner and minute quantities to detoxify the body.
Importance of the Panchakarma Diet: This is one of the most important parts of the Panchakarma Therapy as none of the treatments mentioned above will be effective if you don't follow this proper diet. Treatments can be individual or a combination of multiple parts mentioned above and has been known to be very effective in curing a variety of disorders if followed properly with the diet.
It's 25 days after inter course, is it right time to do pregnancy test? If not, after how many days from inter course I can check it.
Sir pregnency ke liye sex karte time virya yoni mein kab release karna chahiye ya kabhi bhi relealse karr sakte hai please guide me sir. I realy thankful to you ji.
I'm 8 weak pregnant and some time having little bit pain in my Abdominal. And sometime a kind of creampie coming from my Vagina. And what kind of Food and fruits shall I take. Need your Glorious reply. And I'm taking Folic Acid + Vitamin B6 when I become pregnant.
Doctor, I made an unprotected sex with my girlfriend during the second last day of her period. "But I didn't ejaculated. During that time she had consumed pills to due the periods. Next day after sex she was menstruated. That was her last period. After that last periods, she is not getting menstruated. 10 days of delay happened till this date. I'm afraid of pregnancy due to pre ejaculation. Can you please clarify my doubt? Is there any chance of pregnancy? How can it be tested with homemade method? Could please give a CLEAR answer. Please.
As much as you would like, an ice cream can't help you cool down in the scorching heat of this summer. Although one may argue that one feels just fine after an ice cream, the truth is that it's only temporary. Cooling foods are what you should have as they help to cool heat and cleanse toxins from the body.
Here are some of the foods that help cool down your body naturally:
- Cucumber: Not surprisingly, being 'cool as a cucumber' actually holds true. Cucumbers are fruits that help keep the body hydrated. Keeping your body cool during hot days is vital to your health as it can help prevent a number of complications such as heat strokes and dehydration. Munching on cucumber slices and hummus is a good way to beat the heat and stay cool.
- Watermelon: This quintessential beach fruit is yet another one which would help you beat the heat. This seasonal fruit acts like an internal air-conditioner, and is rich in water, helping in reducing body heat to a large extent while keeping you hydrated.
- Peaches: Peaches are not only delicious but are very rich in vitamins A and C, which help in keeping your body cool. Besides, these vitamins also help in maintaining healthy skin and provide useful calories to the body.
- Citrus Fruits: Citrus fruits, including oranges, grapefruit, lemons and limes, are among the most cooling of all fruits. Aside from their delicious taste, citrus fruits can keep you healthy and looking younger. Citrus is also considered to be especially important in digestion as it helps aid in the breakdown of rich and fatty foods. Start every day with a tall glass of lemon water. This slightly acidic drink helps to cleanse your system and energize your body.
- Pineapple: Along with banana, cucumber, and some other fruits, pineapple helps to make a healthy smoothie. These ingredients have cooling properties, which hydrate the body and help to clear the heat. Also, pineapple contains an enzyme called bromelain, which reduces inflammation in the body. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dietitian-nutritionist.
I have been planing for my 2nd baby since 4-5 months. Nw we r planing to go on pilgrimage by d end of ths mnth. Cn I have tablets to postpone or prepare my periods. Is it save. Wat if I conceive ths mnth?
Menorrhagia is a condition that is marked by heavy menstrual bleeding during the monthly menstrual cycles. Most women have a unique bleeding pattern during that time of the month with the flow going up and down over the first few days. Yet, for many women, the bleeding becomes consistently heavy during all the days of the period, during which the period itself may get extended by a few days. If this pattern continues to occurs, one must get it checked out by a doctor at the earliest. Here are a few ways in which this condition may be treated.
Factors considered during treatment: Before the treatment starts, and during the diagnosis stage, the doctor will take a look at a number of factors so that the correct form of treatment may be prescribed to the patient. To begin with, the doctor will take a complete medical history of the patient, including the family history to ascertain whether or not there may be a genetic problem at play. Further, the future childbearing plans of the patient will also be taken into consideration in such cases so that the treatment method does not hinder such plans. Also, the doctor will also try and understand the effect of the symptoms of this condition before prescribing any particular medication and surgery.
- Medication: Iron supplements and non-steroidal anti-inflammatory medicines will be prescribed for the patient to bring down the level of inflammation and restore the production of blood, which will make up for the rapidly flowing blood from the body. This will also prevent the risk of anemia (Learn how anemia affects the human health). Oral contraceptives, tranexamic acid, oral progesterone and hormonal therapy can also help in such cases.
- Dilation and curettage: This procedure is also known as D&C, and it basically helps in dilation or opening up of the cervix so that the doctor may suction the tissue from the uterine lining. This tissue is usually known to bring about excessive bleeding.
- Uterine artery embolisation: This is a procedure which shrinks any existing fibroids that may be the cause behind excessive bleeding. In this procedure, the uterine arteries are blocked and the blood supply to the same is cut off so that the fibroids do not get a chance to grow and cause unnecessary pressure that may lead to excessive bleeding.
- Hysterectomy: This is a surgical procedure that removes the cervix as well as the uterus (You can learn more about infections of the Uterus), and is usually the last resort followed by most doctors. In such cases, the doctor will first ascertain whether or not you plan to have any children in the future. Additionally, the ovaries may also be removed if the condition has spread too much to be contained sufficiently.