Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Ophthalmologists in India. You will find Ophthalmologists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ophthalmologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Muralidharan
Treatment of Squint
Lasik Surgery Treatment
Routine Eye Checkup
Laser Cataract Surgery
Reduced Vision Treatment
Visual Field Testing
Retina And Lasik Surgery
Endoscopic Dcr Procedure
Eye Muscle Surgeries
Artificial Eye Procedures
Submit a review for Dr. MuralidharanYour feedback matters!
I have bought Cernor eye kit. The instructions mentions to use cream during day and emulsion serum during evening. Both of these have to be applied on eye lid and under eye region?
Sep'17: foreign body sensation in my left eye started & whenever I'd splash water into my eyes it'd hurt. 1 day I used one Kajal so my other eye also got affected. A sensation happens in the veins of my left side temple. If something gets into my eyes, it hurts so much. A little swelling and feeling of pressure on left eyelid. Oct'17: went to a doctor. Took following med: 1. Refresh eye drop 4× a day (1 mo) No improvement. Nov'17: visited other Dr. Took following med: 1.Lotepred eye drops 3× a day (10 days) 2.Genteal eye drops 3× a day (1 month) No improvement. Mar'18: visited other Dr. Took following med: 1. Genteal eye drop 4× a day (15d) 2. Flur eye drops 2× a day (10 d) 3. Neurobion forte tablets once a day (15 d) No improvement. I think: might be an infection because initially it was in 1 eye, on using Kajal my other eye got infected. Not dryness or bacterial infection as I already took eye drops for that which didn't work. Maybe fungal infection? Please suggest what to do.
Hello doctor I am palak I am 24 year old married girl and I have red eye after watching TV please suggest me Home remedies.
I am a cable operator, day before yesterday I noticed that my left eye has low eye sight what should I do?
I am 27 years old female. I have short sight with less power about -1.5 in one eye and -0.5 in another. Can it be cured using homeopathy or is surgery required for that? Thanks.
"Sarvendriya Naam Nayanam Pradhanam" this Sanskrit proverb means, in all sensory organs of our body the eye is very important organ. Now a days not only in adolescence but also in most of the children the eye sight problems are starting. It is nothing but due to the continuous usage of their android cell phones, computers &amp; late night sleeping. So with these various causes due to the stress happening on the retina of the eye these eye sight problems are arising. So to avoid these eye sight problems certain foods were explained to eat regularly as follows:-
(1) all the seasonal fruits are regularly to be taken, because the fruits are having plenty of vitamins especially" c. More over the orange fruits are having full of vitamin - c.
(2) the carret vegetable is having vitamin-" a" carotenoid content is more useful for healthy eye sight.
(3) in our old ancient system of ayurveda the" haridra" was explained to use for avoiding the cataract formation. The haridra is having a, b, e vitamins, more over having antioxidants. So the glass of milk with little harendra, will give good results.
(4) tamata the vegetable is having vitamin" c. It improves the good eye sight.
(5) the olive oil is having full of vitamins antioxidants. It keeps up the eye sight in a healthy manner, so in our kitchen we can use olive oil for our food curries preparation.
As per the ayurvedic principles for the good eye sight the best medicines were explained.