Find numerous General Surgeons in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Surgeons with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Surgeons online in Chennai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Abdominal Pain
Treatment of Swelling
Treatment of Hemorrhoids
Treatment of Colic
Treatment of Black eye
Treatment of Blood in Urine
Treatment of Breast Cancer
Treatment of Gallstones
Treatment of Burns
Treatment of Bladder Stones
Treatment of Keloid
Treatment of Stomach Cramps
Treatment of Breast lumps
Kidney Stones Treatment
Treatment of Appendicitis
Treatment of Urine Stone
Submit a review for Dr. Muralidharan ManikesYour feedback matters!
Sir my skin feels hot whole the day but checked my temperature but I have no fever. But it feels like I have fever. I have checked all of my tests like blood test but its all normal. What should I do please sir help me.
Hi, I'm 26 M. I want to become fair. So I applied cream, gold bleach . It has mentioned within 15 min, it's will glow. I applied 2 time, I didn't feel any changes. So kindly suggest, shall I continue or any other cream to glow very fast.
How to use Evion 400 capsule for skin. I am having normal skin type. And what are the benefits of using it?
A mammogram is an imaging test where an X-ray is taken to recreate the internal imagery of your breasts. This is a screening test that is widely used to find the earliest signs of cancer. There have been instances where the early signs of cancer have been found up to three years before the actual development of the same. There are a number of benefits and risks in this screening method. So let us find out more about getting a mammogram, and whether or not you should get one.
- Procedure: A special X-ray machine is used for conducting a mammogram. There is a clear plastic plate on which the specialist will place the breast while another plate will press on the breast from above. While both the plates serve to flatten the breast and hold it still, the X-ray will be taken. Some pressure will be felt and the same steps will be repeated so as to get the side view of the breasts. The same procedure will be repeated for the other breast. Meanwhile, once it is done, you will need to wait so that the technician can check for clarity, and whether or not the procedure needs to be done again. The results of this procedure cannot be relayed by the technician, and all the images will be different because all breasts are slightly different from each other.
- Preparation: You will need to remember that the process can be a slightly painful one, especially once the pressure gets applied. Many women complain of discomfort and pain. Yet, this discomfort gets over before you know it. The pressure and pain will depend on the size of your breasts and how much they will have to be pressed in order to get a picture. The skill of the technician will also come into play here. One must remember not to get this procedure done a week or so before or after the menstrual cycle, as the breasts tend to be tender around this time, and the pain will be much more.
- Radiologist: Within a few weeks after the procedure, the radiologist will usually deliver the result. This is the professional who does an accurate reading of the X-ray.
- Normal and Abnormal Readings: If your mammogram result has a normal reading, then you can resort to getting one done every once in a while. But an abnormal reading will require further X-ray and tests so as to be able to tell for sure.
- Why should I get one: If you are over 40 and have a family history of such ailments, then you will have to get a mammogram done regularly. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.
My eyes under a large amount of dark circles. How can I reduce it. Any tablet have to solve this problem.
My skin in slightly black and pimples are going around my cheeks what is the process to reduce pimples and glow of skin.
I have a dusky skin but now I am noticing that myface looks faded with dark patches and my forehead part is very much uneven so how can I remove those patches and make my forehead smooth.
Hi doctors, I am 23 years old. What I am going to ask is a bit bad, but I must ask this. I am living with my bf in bombay near our university. I had anal sex with lot of men, so my anus become very loose and anus hole becomes wide. Tomorrow my boyfriend is planning to put his his penis inside my anus. My question how can I make my anus so that he will not understand that nobody put penis in my anus. Will he understand my anus is used many times before for sex and penetration of penis ? Please reply. I am in a bad situation. I know it is really bad to ask this. But it is my condition. So please reply. Please.
I am 24 year old male. And I do regular exercise and sleep 8 hours. But I have dark circles what to do?
When I used facewash overtime my scan become dull after a few time. Give me advise about perfect face care. Plz.
I have dark under eye circles for many years though I get good sleep for 7 hours and no one has it in my family. I have used all possible creams but no result. Please help.
I've a permanent tattoo on my hand, I feel very shy in front of people, I want to remove this. please help.
I am 20year old. I have a problem in my head. My skin is very badly and every time in my head a dust and dandruff is presented so what is way of removing this problem permanently. please help me.
I was using persol forte cream after chemical peeling but my skin is coming out and it has darkened near my forehead and cheeks. I even applied sunscreen before going out but still it has happened. What should I do now. How can it be cured. What should I apply to stop peeling of skin and and remove that blackness. Also should I continue using this cream or not. Please provide me a complete solution.
This is a form of epithelial cancer and is a lose called eating cancer
Symptoms:- it first appears on the nose as a hard, dusky red sore and spreads in ulcerative form destroying the tissues till the bones are exposed. This affect women 10 time more than men. It usually appears in women between the age. Nausea, vomiting and abdominal pain may accompany. It is an ulcerative skin disease and requires a very long-term treatment. Sensitivity to sunlight is usually present. Lupus is caused by disruption of body waste disposal system from failure of special enzyme d nasil, which fails to remove wastes from the body.
The disease is easily noticeable as it is outside the body on the the skin and biopsy is performed to confirm it.
If possible, the affected portion of the body is cut out.
I suggest homoeo doctor consult and homoeo treatment best.