Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Ophthalmologists in India. You will find Ophthalmologists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ophthalmologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Squint
Lasik Surgery Treatment
Routine Eye Checkup
Laser Cataract Surgery
Reduced Vision Treatment
Visual Field Testing
Retina And Lasik Surgery
Endoscopic Dcr Procedure
Eye Muscle Surgeries
Artificial Eye Procedures
Submit a review for Dr. Murali AdigaYour feedback matters!
I m having red eye problem. Whenever I wear lenses my eye become reddish and it pains a lots. I won't be able to see in deep light. As it pains a lot. please suggest me any solution for my problem.
I have right eye problem. Its vision is 2/60. Tell me suggestion what I will do? It is by birth. All Dr. Has put their hand up. And my right eye vision is6/6. If you can, you can do it. But I can't. Why I am so unlucky. Sir, kindly info as early as you can.
I am 23 years old male, and I have insomnia since last 5 days and my eyes becomes painful and itchy and I am feeling very low.
I have sight one eye is +4 n other is 2.5 ,I want to go with lasik surgery , it cures completely the problem, n Wat will be the cost.
Hello Màm, I got zyoptix surgery done last month. IT'S been more than a month I had surgery and it was successful. My left eye haas cleared up pretty well but my right eye is still blurry and cloudy. I got thorough check up done by my eye surgeon and he says everything is alright and my right eye is healing as good as left eye. There are also no problems wih flap as well. The problem of blurriness increases in dim light and is not very noticeable in bright outdoor surroundings. Sometimes I see a bit of shadow around the borders. My surgeon says that the problem is mostly due to dryness and will settle down with time. I just want to know if this problem is normal and is there anything I need to worry about? Also I have been using Lubrex eye drops and oflacin dx eye drops. Thank you.
My eyes getting dry and am getting burning sensation. Kindly suggest some drops. I. Don't have any infection in eyes. But getting dry often and burn sensation.
I am a 23 years old and my eyes become swell and getting pain. So I can't sleep well. Please what can I do?
Si, I am 17 year girl old I am suffering from regular head pain, first I think its because of eye sight so I started wearing specs but its does not make any positive impact, the pains continues suggest some medicine or treatment which can cure my head pain forever.
Dear Sir/Madam, I'm suffering with eye sight for both eyes respectively -2.7&-4 and I want to be a clear vision actually I heard about some operations which will totally remove my sight, so please guide me.
I am 22 years old girl. I have specs I have 3 & 3. 5 no of my eyes I dont wanna go through any surgery or something like that. I want to have some natural or medicines by which I can remove my glasses. Please reply as soon as possible.
Respected Doctor Some dust enter in my left eye when I travel on active, due to this I feel that my eye become restless please suggest me a regular eye drops or etc.
While it's assumed that numerous eye injuries are inflicted at work, just about the same number of them may happen while at home. Luckily, most eye wounds are preventable. Find ways to prevent eye injuries, as the eyes are very sensitive and delicate.
Here is a list of some of the most common eye injuries and tips on how to prevent them:
- A lot of eye injuries happen from dust particles entering the eyes, causing itching and burning sensation. Protective glasses should be worn when doing any kind of activity in a dusty area with flying particles.
- Pencils, scissors, forks, knives and all similar sharp objects can cause a serious eye injury. Day to day household items like bungee cords, wire coat hangers, rubber bands and fishhooks are capable of causing eye injuries. You must always remain aware and super conscious while using such objects.
- While performing activities such as dusting, sweeping or lawn mowing, make sure to protect your eyes well as dust is involved.
- Children are very curious by nature. Thus, all hazardous stuff like fertilizers, acids should be kept away from their reach. These contain harmful chemicals, which may inflict fatal damage to the eyes.
- Cooking powder and spices like chili powder can cause injury to the eye. Always wash your hands after using these items, so that you don't harm the eyes if you by chance rub them with your hands.
- Precautions should be taken while dealing with heat or boiling water or oil. They may spill and cause damage to the eyes.
- Secure floor coverings and railings. On the off chance that a kid or elderly man lives in your home, use a safety gate at the top and base of stairs, and consider covering sharp furniture edges and corners with a padding material.
- While travelling in a car, abrupt jerking or breaks may cause the head to bump and cause injury to the eye. Always put on your seat belt and do not allow children to sit in the front of a car.
- Many modern toys, which are very attractive have got sharp edges because of their fancy design. Abstain children from playing with these kinds of toys.
- Laser pointers, a common fun gadget for children is very harmful and causes permanent damage to the retina. Stay away from laser pointers.
- Wear eye gear to protect your eyes during sports activities. Also wear goggles during swimming as chlorine in swimming pool water damages the eyes.
Eye injuries may happen out of nowhere. You must always remain alert to avoid eye injuries. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ophthalmologist.