Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Orthopedists in India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Submit a review for Dr. MukundYour feedback matters!
There was a bit of pain in head and shoulders and legs after exercise jogging. please give me some better tips to get rid of it.
Sir, on 2.8. 15 I suffered seizure 1st time in my life of 54 yrs age, suffered left shoulder dislocation. As per ortho and neurologist advise I took rest for 3 weeks after my shoulder joint was set and have been using lavaraticam, calcium, antacid and other tabs prescribed. Is there a possibility of recurrence of seizure in next 6 months r so? can I drive 2 or 4 wheeler now? if not when?
Hii one year before I backslide on the tiles of my house. Because of that my back got injured and after one day I am not able to walk. I look rest for two days and applied ointments like move. It got recover that time. But now once again my back starts paining. Please suggest me what to do.
Hi I am frequently getting back and side ribs pain. Doctor told due to uti. Please tell me how many days I need to use tablets and when I will know it is cured.
I am having problem in my right knee cap. It start paining whenever I run a long run. Please give me some solution for this problem. Thank you.
I am suffering from hypothyroidism which is abt 60 since last 8 months. There is 5-6 kg weight gain. Is hypothyroidism curable. How much time does it takes to get completely cured. Is it hereditary.
My wife is aged 50 years. She get crunches in the legs in the evening normally. She is a teacher in a school in which she moves from ground to second floors two to three times in a day. Kindly advice some medicine for stopping crunches in the legs.
I am having a ligament injury on my ankle, I had cast for 15 days but still slight pain occurs and it is not as flexible as it was. What should I do for fast recovery ?
I am 25 year old man I have backache since last 2 months I have tried painkiller and other medicines but I did not get any relief please can you tell me what should I do.
Are you suffering from rheumatoid arthritis and looking for an effective treatment? You can choose homeopathic treatment as it is natural and is free from any side effect. Rheumatoid arthritis is a form of autoimmune disease, which causes inflammation of the joints. The inflammation can be chronic and does not subside on its own. It leads to destruction of your joint tissues. Here are some top homeopathic medicines, which are used for treating rheumatoid arthritis:
- Causticum: This is one of the primary homeopathic medicines used to treat rheumatoid arthritis when there are joint deformities. The patient weakens over time and the muscles lose strength eventually. The patient feels extremely restless during the night and the restlessness is associated mostly with the legs. Contractions in the tendons likely result in deformities and intense pain. The pain is tearing in nature. Due to weakness of the forearm muscles, the patient may not have a firm grip on anything. The pain usually improves by keeping the affected the area warm.
- Caulophyllum: This is an effective medicine for rheumatoid arthritis and is commonly used for women. It is used when small joints are affected more, compared to the larger joints in the limbs. This medicine is mostly used to treat arthritis of fingers of your hands and feet. The pain keeps on changing positions all the time within a small span of time. At one moment, you may feel it on your right hand, and soon after it may affect your left hand. Gradually, it shifts towards the feet as well.
- Colchicum: This homeopathic medicine is usually required during chronic stages of rheumatoid arthritis. It affects several tissues such as periosteum, synovial membranes and other muscle tissues. The inflamed parts turn red, become hot and swollen. The pain is expected to worsen during the evening and night. The fingertips may feel numb and you may feel some joint stiffness as well. A feverish feeling is also likely.
- Ledum Pal: This medicine is used in the cases of rheumatoid arthritis where the rheumatoid starts in the feet and travels upwards spreading to the upper joints of the body. The patient feels cold, but still cannot bear any amount of warmth. The small joints present in the feet are commonly affected. Swelling in the toes and ankles is a common symptom.
- Bryonia: This is an excellent homeopathic medicine for rheumatoid arthritis. It is used when all the joints and joint membranes are swollen and affected. The pain experienced is unbearable and increases with motion. The inflamed joints become red and swollen.
To know the best homeopathic remedy which is ideal for treating your rheumatoid arthritis, you should visit a trained homeopathic practitioner.