Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Endocrinologists in India. You will find Endocrinologists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Endocrinologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Diabetic Diet Counseling
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Pre And Post Delivery Care
Sperm Donor Program
Adult Diabetes Treatment
Type 1 Diabetes Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. MubarakYour feedback matters!
I am 27 years old I got diabetes 1 year ago. One of my friend suggested me to have a 100ml of pomegranate juice daily for improving sperm count and reducing risk of vascular disease. Can I have pomegranate juice daily being a diabetic patient?
How many times one should have fasting or after meal sugar above normal range to declare one a diabetic patient.
She is diabetic ,suffer from constipation and acidity, recently too much hair falling has started ,what should we do to Control.
I have baldness I treated in several hospitals both ayurvedic and allopathic. But no results I'm not interested in hair fixing. I don't have any allergic reaction to medicines. I m not taking any medicines for any kind of disease. Menstruation is regular. I had undergone investigations like in hb, thyroid functions etc. Can you help me out from this problem.
Hello sir, My dad is 64 years old. He suffers from type 2 diabetes and hypertension. He takes olmezest am 40 for HTN. My question is - can he take OLMAX LN 40 as it contains another calcium channel blocker cilnidipine at 10 mg (5 mg cilnidipine is not available with olmesartan. As per my research on pubmed articles are in favor of cilnidipine as cilnidipine is an N-type and L-type CCB that also inhibits sympathomimetic activity in contrast to other DHPs and amlodipine therapy has adverse effects, most commonly pedal edema. So Cilnidipine being an N-type and L-type CCB is associated with lower incidence of pedal edema compared to the L-type channel blocked by amlodipine.
Hello my mom is 48 years old. She is suffering from high diabetes and bp. She experience cavities in her teeth. And she want assemble new set of teeth and dentist said first control diabetes and bp. .she take medicine regularly. Can you suggest me how she could control her bp and diabetes.
I am Writing this on behalf of my Mother. She is 50 years old and maintaining her sugar level with tablets. She is having Cracks in feet. Earlier it was like normal cracks generally people have in the age of 40+. But now it is become like more paining, itching and also peeling skin in Feet and palm. Please help me with your suggestion. Thanks in Advance.
What is treatment of high sugar. It is consistently above 400. Has Ayurveda has treatment. How long it will take to get cured. High sugar is from 1 years but now since 6 month its consistently above 400. My age is 38.
I m 45 yr old dibetic since 9 year. On feb 2015 my father passed away after that I hv feeling that I will die and in night while sleeping my heart beat increases and breathing bcome abnormal but in day I bcome alright. Is it due to anxiety or heart problem ?
I am 59 seffering diabetic since last 15 yrs fasting 180 pp >200 generally, now showing increasing trend, advise.
I am suffering from Thyroid since last 7 months, and I am always feeling tired and because of this my weight also increasing day by day. So please suggest me what to do.
- increased Thirst
- Frequent Urination expecially at night
- Feeling More tired than Usual
- Unusual Weight loss
- Cuts and Wounds taking longer to heal than usual
- Genital Itching or infection expecially in women
- Blurred Vision
Homeopathic treatments are usually considered to be safe and effective for the long-run. But the biggest challenge in this kind of treatment is to forecast its length. Homeopathic treatment depends upon a multiple factors. A homeopathic doctor takes every aspect of a patient's lifestyle into account during the treatment. Therefore, the treatment takes a long time. It should be allowed to take place at its own speed. It also depends a lot on the participation of the patient.
Factors that Determine the Length of the Treatment:
The length of the treatment varies from one patient to another. It depends upon the nature of the patient. Here are the essential factors that determine the length of the treatment:
- Patient's Vitality and its Level: It is assumed that younger people are more active and vivacious. They are dynamic and respond quickly to the treatment. For people who live a dynamic life, the symptoms appear and disappear rapidly. For example, even if you are an old person but still active as compared to the people of your age, you will respond to the treatment better than others.
- Social Background of the Patient: The treatment depends largely on the patient's social background and the nature of life he or she is leading. A patient might be poor but has mental peace and is active than a rich person. It is important to understand the social behavior, activities and mental or psychological issues of the patient also.
- Nature of Physical Pathology: There is no correlation between the length of the treatment and the type of disease. It must be clearly understood that the type of disease doesn't influences the length of treatment. While a minor skin disease may take months to disappear or even years, a more dangerous and chronic disease may respond quickly.
- When did the first symptoms occur: Suppose a patient developed a mental disorder five years ago due to any incident in the family. Later, when the treatment begins the patient will take five months to recover. Therefore, it is important to mark the exact time when the first symptoms occurred.
- Hereditary Links to the Disease: In case the disease has hereditary links, it takes longer time to get rid of it.
- Presence of Responsible Factors in the Patient's Life: If the interfering factors that aggravate the disease in the patient are still present in his or her life, the treatment will undoubtedly take longer time.
- The level of healing that the patient is looking for: The patient must understand what he or she is looking for in a homeopathic treatment. The initial symptoms or complications might vanish quickly. But, to get rid of the entire disease might take some more time. Some patients abandon the treatment just after the symptoms vanish. They don't understand that the deeper roots of the disease might still be present.
Iam a 42 year male having diabates2 for last 5 years. Iam using triexer1 tablet from cipla for past 3 years, does regular use of this tablet leads to heart problems?
Healthy snacks to manage blood sugar are here:
1. Whole grain crackers: Made of oats, cracked wheat, rye and quinoa; this is a healthy option for people who like a little crunch while snacking. To give it a more delicious spin, serve it with a little curd and cottage cheese dressing. The overall nutrition value of this snack is excellent. It does good to your cholesterol and glucose levels.
2. Fruits for snacks: This might be the oldest trick in the book but always the best. Go for mixed fruit salads with a tangy orange juice, honey and fresh mint dressing. This should add a new punch to those who are tired of eating fruits. This is a friendly snack for people who have both diabetes and a sweet tooth.
3. Steamed sprouts salad: Steamed sprouts might sound a little boring but make a salad with finely chopped tomatoes, cucumber and boiled beans along with sprouts. Add a dressing with cottage cheese, one tsp of lemon juice and a little salt for a twist. This a great combination of protein and fiber, which helps in controlling blood sugar.
4. Yogurt with fresh vegetables: Add yogurt to a fresh mix of celery, tomatoes, broccoli and carrot. This is a combination that is not only healthy but will also keep you full for a long time. It is rich in enzymes, proteins, vitamins and calcium which are highly essential for your body.
5. Nuts: Nuts are rich in healthy fats which are required for our body. They are also very rich in protein and have a low carbohydrate content. The only catch is the quantity in which they have to be used. A couple of walnuts a day and around 5 to 6 almonds should do it.
6. Healthy smoothie: Smoothies are easy to make and a healthy option for an on-the-go snack. Blending refreshing coconut milk to a hand-picked combination of amla, spinach, cucumber and tomatoes should do the trick.
7. Eggs: When we say eggs, we only mean egg whites. It is a snack that can be had round the clock. It is quick and easy to cook and is good for diabetic patients too.