Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Physiotherapists in India. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Physiotherapists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Shin Splints
Spinal Fusion Surgery
Treatment of Splinting
Treatment of Knee replacement
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Interferential Therapy Procedure
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Postural Training Techniques
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Sports And Musculoskeletal Physiotherapy
Sports Fracture Rehabilitation
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Sports Physical Therapy Treatment
I have injured myself in my right ankle while playing football. I have consulted doctor and done a xray. He found nothing. Bt sometimes I stillfeeling the pain. Should I consult another doctor?
46 yrs female taking 50 mg thyronom daily, drise sachet 1/week, gotwholebody tests done by wellness path are on 10 may 15. Disturbed factors are ast 42, ldh serum is 358, bun is 6.30, calcium serum is 8.22, triglycerides 279, hdl 28.1, vldl 46.7, ldl/hdl is 2.28, hba1c is 5.8, tsh is 7.11 (without med that day, urine test ph is 5, vitamin d 25 hydroxy is 17.6. I feel too tired, persisting lower backache, knee pain, not able to walk bare footed on floor, lethargic, demotivated.
MRI - LUMBAR spine 19,10.2016: Findings: Loss of normal lumbar lordosis seen? Due to muscle spasm. Lumbar vertebrae appears normal in alignment .No listhesis. Small Schmorl's nodes noted involving the endplates of multiple lumbar vertebra. Degeneration ofL1-L2, L2-L3 and L4-L5 lumbar intervertebral disc Posterior annular tear noted at L1-L2, L2-L3 and L4-LSlevels. At Ll-L2 level there is right paramidline protrusion, No foramina narrowing. At L2-L3, L3-L4 diffuse posterior disc bulge noted ,causing effacement of ventral thecal sac and inferior recess of bilateral neural foramina narrowing at L3-L4 level. At L4-L5 level, posterocentral and left forminal protrusion causing, significant canal stenosis and left neural foramina narrowing ,resulting in compression of exiting L4 and traversing LS nerve roots at this level. At LS-Sllevel, no disc bulge or herniation. Conus medullaris appear unremarkable. Impression: - Lumbar spondylosis degenerative changes as mentioned ,predominant at L4-L5 level. - At L4-LSlevel, posterocentral and left forminal protrusion causing, significant canal stenosis and left neural foramina narrowing ,resulting in compression of exiting left L4 and traversing Left LSnerve roots at this level. Gel means Disc (Fat) the Liquid which play between the bones gap back side.
I am 45 years old male. Recently I found out that I had severe body been out of joint pain and checked for my your guess it It was around 8. 5. No control the whole thing down to 7. From now on what is the best prescribed diet? also what are the things which should take more to reduce the uric levels?
Hi I am sathish of 17 years old, I have severe legs paining problem from nearly 2 years back and also some backbone pains. So tell some suggestions.
I experience pain in my left hand after every week or smdays. Sometimes in wrist sometimes in whole hand n last time in left shoulder. What can be d reason.
Ayurveda is an ancient healing technique that is very effective for today's lifestyle ailments. For many people, low back ache can be troublesome. While strong pills and capsules may give you temporary relief, they do not address the core issue and have a number of side effects. Ayurveda on the other hand, addresses the trigger and has no side effects.
Intrigued! Take a look at these Ayurvedic techniques to cure low back pain:
- Cut out on spices: We may think it unrelated, but low back pain is often accompanied by indigestion. Spinal cord nerves connect to back muscles and digestive organs. Hence, a small change in your diet can have a great impact on your health. Spicy food aggravates the digestive system and has a drying effect on the body. By cutting back on spices and oil, the digestive system can work better and there will be less stress on the nerves connecting the spinal cord and back muscles and thus result in lesser back aches.
- Warm your body: According to Ayurveda, back pains are caused by an increase in vata dosha or the amount of air and ether elements in the body. Warming the body can help lower these levels. Apply a heat pack to the back as a way of keeping the external body surface warm. Additionally, add warm food to your diet. This opens out any blockages in your digestive system and in turn reduces low back pain.
- Padahastasana: Ayurveda is very closely linked to yoga. Padahastasana is a yoga asana which addresses lower back pain by opening up the digestive channels and allowing the vata dosha to flow easily through the body. To practice this asana, stand with your legs together and lift your arms straight above your head while inhaling. As you exhale, bend forward from the hips while keeping your back and legs straight. Try and touch your toes. Hold the position for as long as possible and come back to the starting position while inhaling.
- Anuloma Viloma: Anuloma Viloma is a breathing exercise that balances the vata dosha. This is a technique that involves breathing from alternate nostrils. To begin, close the right nostril with your thumb and inhale through the left nostril. Close both nostrils and hold your breath for a few seconds. Then, release through the left nostril. Repeat this process, starting from the left nostril.
- Bishop's weed seed tea: Tea made from the seeds of Bishop's weed is can provide instant pain relief from low back pains. This is suitable for men and women of all ages except those with heart problems.
The core principle of Ayurveda is to listen to your body's messages. These techniques will help you become more tuned to your body's needs and keep you free from back aches.