Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Physiotherapists in India. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Physiotherapists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Treatment of Knee Injury
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Treatment of Splinting
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Orthopedic Physical Therapy
Treatment of Shin Splints
Submit a review for Dr. Ms. PriyankaYour feedback matters!
I am 32 years male having sharp pain below my right foot while walking. Could you let me know the reason?
I am suffering from backache from 2 year but it is occasionally. I think no need to medicine only palish that's the right way.
I am feeling very tired and lower back pain stomach lite pain some times but breast paining from two days.
I am 30 years old and having the back pain issue from last 2 years. 6 month back my Mai was done on which found that there is bulge in my L4 and L5 disk I cannot stand and sit more than 20-30 min, if I do so then pain starts in the lower back. My muscles are also weak and If I put pressure on any part of body in any posture then it stars paining I am not able to sleeping since 2 years because of pain as I can not be in any posture for more then 10 min I am doing sitting job from -6-7 years and last 2 years all the physical activity are stopped due to back pain. I have taken physiotherapy for 2 months but no relief. Now trying to do some exercise specially for back pain related and taking the medicine for calcium as well.
My mother is suffering rhemo arthritis from last 2 years. Doctors are suggesting for knee replacement. Please share your positive as well as negative experiences and reviews. And suggest some good surgeons in lucknow.
I suffering from bone pain hand feet numbness tingling, rt leg weakness .my vitamin b12 level 185/pg/ml advice me sir.
Sir o have mostly pain in femur and tibia bone. Whenever I ran whatever less or more. I feel bony weakness.
I am 47 years old male having stomach disorder from more than 20 years and knee pain from last 5-6 years. so, kindly advice.
I have pain in my right leg from my center of butt to heel from last 4 months. I have shown to orthopedic, physician, general doctor, and right now I am taking chiropractic treatment. I have gone through renerve plus injection course of 5 injections one day after. For that 10 days period, I felt good. But again on 5th day from injection course completion pain started. I have the x-ray of my lumber spine but it's normal. I am not able to judge what are the cause. I have concerned with orthopedic about sciatica, but he said I don't have sciatica. I have shown to 4 top orthopedic, all have the same opinion. I have checked my vitamin d level before 4 months, it was 11.60 ng/ml so for that from last 4 month weekly I am taking uprise d3. Please help me.
Sir I have a back pain since last few months. But can not get a right resolution from different types of medicine. Could you help me to solve this problem.
My Upper left Back pain. Its been a week I have been experiencing pain in my upper left back ,i am not able to sleep, or turn my head around. Please suggest some exercises or remedies!
I am 26 years old female. I suffering from back pain for last 8 months. When I take any pain killer it gives relief but after some days again starts, I can't even bend down.
I have a shoulder joint pain since last 8months. Bcoz of excess workout in gym. So.i left to go to gym. It feel problem. Smtime.wen I do pushup.
Hello sir. I am a 3 year Old so Mother. I have suffering waist pain in each morning. What can I do for this.
Knee pain or injuries are very common and have numerous causes. Knee pain can emerge from delicate tissue wounds like ligament sprains and muscle strains. Bone conditions like knee joint pain, Osgood Schlatters, and biomechanical dysfunction can also cause knee pain. Treatment can include basic knee mobilization techniques, taping, massages or knee strengthening exercises completely through a careful recovery method after knee replacement or reconstruction.
Physiotherapy can help you overcome the pain and increase your strength and flexibility. A physiotherapist can suggest you a number of treatments and also help you understand your issue and get you back to your everyday routine. Physiotherapists are said to be successful in getting rid of the source of the knee pain by diagnosing a cause. This includes tightness around the knee and treating it with stretching and exercises.
Following are some of the exercises a physiotherapist might generally recommend for knee pain:
- Hamstring stretch: Stretching keeps you flexible and increases your scope of movement, or how far you can move your joints in different directions. It additionally helps you reduce your chances of injuries and pain. Continuously warm up with a five minute walk first. Lie down when you are prepared to stretch your hamstring. Circle a bed sheet around your right foot, use the sheet to pull the leg up and hold for twenty seconds and then lower the leg. Repeat twice and switch legs.
- Calf stretch: Use a chair for balance. Bend your left leg. Step back with your right leg and gradually straighten it behind you. Press your left heel toward the floor. You should feel the stretch in the calf of your back leg. Hold for 20 seconds. Repeat twice and then switch legs.
- Straight leg raise: It helps build muscle strength to give support to the weak joints. Lie on the floor. Twist your left knee, foot on the floor. Keep the right leg straight, toes pointed up. Tighten your thigh muscles and raise your right leg.
- Quad set: With these, you don't raise your leg. Just tighten the thigh muscles, also called the quadriceps, of one leg at once. Begin by lying on the floor. Keep both legs on the ground, loose. Flex and hold the left leg tense for five seconds and then relax. Do three sets of ten repetitions. Switch legs after every set.
- Cushion squeeze: This move strengthens your legs from the inside so that they can support the knees. Lie on your back, both knees facing inwards. Place a cushion or a pillow between the knees. Press your knees together, squishing the cushion between them. Hold for five seconds and then relax. Do three sets of ten repetitions. Switch legs after every set.
- Heel raise: Stand tall and hold the back of a seat for support. Lift your heels off the ground and rise on the toes of both feet. Hold for three seconds. Gradually lower both heels to the ground. Do three sets of ten repetitions. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Physiotherapist.