Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Occupational Therapists in India. You will find Occupational Therapists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Occupational Therapists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Control Program Occupational Health - Pcmso
Minor Ot Service Procedures
Occupational Therapy Treatment
Sensory Integration Therapy
Speech Therapy Treatment
Hi I am a boy. I am 21 year old.. I want to ask a question about my health related problem. I have very so much pain in my legs.. So please what are the reasons of this problem??
I have a back pain and also a leg pain since from two months I am taking medicine but I am not feeling well what should I do for it.
I am a 20 year old female and I haven't had proper sleep since past two days. I've tried taking pills but it doesn't work. I've keen pain too it occurs irregularly. What should I do?
I have back pain but not bone pain. Muscle join from shoulder to down wards is paining. So what should I do or buy any tube, medicine.
I am 45 years old ht 5`8" weight 88 kg, I have the problem of hiatus hernia and my uric acid is 7.8 What should I do?
I am suffering from shoulder pain at joints from last 1 month. I tried hot water massage but no relief.
I am a 23 year old female. (5 feet 2 inches) I was diagnosed with scoliosis three years back and the doctors have suggested doing the spinal fusion surgery next month. My curve is at 40 degrees. Is the surgery necessary or will I be able to overcome it without the surgery. I do not experience pain normally. If I walk for a long period of time or if I do activities that put too much pressure on my back it hurts. But I do not experience unbearable pain of any sort.
Hi, i'm 52 years old, female and having tendinosis with 50 % tear on my shoulder. Doctor advises me to go for surgery. I'm a diabetic hence I need suggestion whether surgery is only cure.
I just now noticed that my ring finger on my right hand word that connects to knuckle is separated it's not the joint it's the ball is broken off. But I have not had any pain until just a little while ago it kind of got a little sore. I have also noticed over the past several years that so in my bones that have been broken broken very easily. If at all possible can you give me an idea of what would cause this?
What does neck and shoulder pain indicate?
The stabbing pain that you experience around the neck and shoulder region should never be ignored as they may indicate health problems that require medical attention. There are certain points that you need to keep in mind the if you experience prolonged pain in these areas of the body.
1. Neck injury? your neck and shoulder pain should be seen as a warning sign that you need to take a look at the neck injury you may have sustained during a rear-end automobile accident. More specifically, whiplash injuries that happen when the head experiences a sudden backward and forward jerk, straining the tissues of the neck.
2. Pain in these areas of the body could indicate abnormalities in the vertebrae of your neck such as herniated disc, causing added pressure on the nerves of the spinal cord.
3. Your neck and shoulder pain complaint may also point towards muscle strains. Lifestyle factors like working long hours in front of laptops or desktops leave you with no time and zero energy to exercise, resulting in serious neck and shoulder pains.
4. Your neck and shoulder pain may also indicate the problem of cervical spondylosis. This is a degenerative disc disease, which is characterised by severe pain that originates from the neck and radiates till the shoulders.
5. Even heart problems, such as a heart attack can cause pain in the shoulder and the neck. When this happens, the condition is known as referred pain.
6. Adopting an improper body posture during lifting of heavy materials can induce pain in your body parts, with neck and shoulders being the most vulnerable areas.
7. You may be suffering from a condition known as rotator cuff injury in which the group of ligaments and muscles that support the shoulder get injured during lifting or playing any sport.
To avoid aggravating the pain from becoming more severe, you shouldn't ignore any ache that arises from these areas.