Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Psychologists in India. You will find Psychologists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Psychologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment & Management of Stress
Treatment of Mood Disorder
Sex Addiction Counselling
Anger Management Therapy
Treatment of Behaviour & Thought Problems
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Treatment
Treatment of Drug Abuse and Addiction
Counselling And Stress Management
Treatment of Abnormal Behaviour
Nicotine De-Addiction Treatment
Management of Parenting Issues & Doubts
Submit a review for Dr. Ms. MaithreyiYour feedback matters!
Sir, I am 18 years old and I am good at study but now-a-days I am not able to concentrate. So tell me something to concentrate my mind and overcome my laziness. As I feel tired all the time.
I feel depressed on very little things and can not be able to mix up with friends face and face. During exams I am not able to answer the questions even I know. Wht should I do?
Hello My voice is little harsh I want to have smooth voice for singing so could you please suggest me some medicine to make my voice smooth so that I can sing better.
I have many problems like I can't concentrate on things. I can't concentrate on my work. I also masturbated a lot from a very long time now my here are getting grey, I also worried about my health, like lot of masturbation will effect my fertility power or reproduction power please guide me regarding this. I also have some skin problems like rashes when I itch some where.
i'm currently diagnosed with adhd and believe it, but feel as though I diagnosed myself and not my psychariatrist. Just want a second opinion. I'm messy, have trouble with working memory, have motivation issues, get headaches somewhat frequently, have trouble falling asleep, feel numb/upset and lonely, and more similar things. At the same time, i'm very intelligent and often'aware' of what i'm doing wrong, but there's a disconnect to being able to change it. What can I do to help myself?
I am 30 and I think I am facing memory issues. I used to think that I have bad memory and started noticing things more consciously to remember it but now, I feel like things sometimes just get deleted from my memory. Even reminding me related to other co-related incidences does not work sometimes. Sometimes I think it is not usual. Can you suggest or advise me if it is normal; if not, pls let me know what can I do about it.
Im 22years old I have my own business im getting irritativeness in my life more stress, so what to do for a free mind life?
I have social anxiety. I become nervous and blanked out in social situations. I start Sweating even in normal weather because of nervousness and social anxiety. What healthy tips can you provide me for dealing with social anxiety and stop over thinking about situations? How to convince me that not always someone is judging me?
I am 30 of a male suffering from generalized anxiety disorder facing symptoms like severe numbness in head, world seems dreamy dreamy, fear in public, foggy and distorted vision always thinking how I ll cum out of this. Please help since 2 years I am having this eating vegetables and fruits but still its not curable. Rply and tell me whether slowly slowly this scary symptoms will vanish or not. One of psychologist told me there no no medicine to cure anxiety eat healthy n sleep healthy is the only way to cure it.
My friend is suffering frm depression and anxiety. She is not working currently and has put on allot of weight due to which she has stopped going at all. She is currently staying with her family. But feels low self esteem n often complaints of wanting to commit suicide. She is on medication.
My son 2 years old who is not having regular food properly, we need to force him to have and he cries a lot to have his food. What is the best way to feed him. Need advice
I can't remember everything in my mind. I'm forgetting everything within a few days. please tell me something to remember all the things.
Dr. sahb jbse maine blood cancer ke bare me internet pe pdh liya hu .tbse mjhe hmesa ye lgta h ji mjhe blood cancer ke sare lakshan h ar mjhe blood cancer h ab mai hmesa yhi sochta rhta hu ki mjhe ye h .ar isse phle sb kuch acha tha ab kisi v chij me mn nahi lgta h .aisha lgta h ki jaishe ab life ruk si gyi h .ar ak bhot bda fear bn gya h .ise lekr meri age 19 year h .plz sir mjhe isse niklne ka kuch solution btaiye .ab mjhe ak adt si bn gyi ki mai hmes net pe cancer ke lakshan hi pdhta rhta hu .plz please sir mjhe kuch btaiye. please sir.
50 year lady nervous break down after a very bad loss of temper. Now normal but has heavy head and nausea feeling.?
with the exams approaching, the pressure increasing and the anxiety reaching the pinnacle; being able to concentrate on what you study and remembering it is the most important concern of the hour.
Here are some tips which will help you to concentrate on your studies and remember whatever you have studied:-
* keep your cell phone aside. These days, the cell phone addiction has become more difficult to cure than any other addiction. It is better to switch off your cell phone and keep it in a place far from your reach so that you can concentrate on what you are needed to concentrate on rather than what is pulling your attention.
* make a timetable and stick to it. Make a proper schedule of each day which will include what time will you wake up, when you will eat, when you will take a nap etc. Even include what subject and what chapters you will study each day. This will make your revision planned and hassle free.
* take adequate sleep. It is necessary to sleep at least 6 hours in a day even during exams as your brain needs that much time to recuperate from the stress and strain. Studies have shown that taking an adequate sleep of 6 hours in a day, increases productivity and improves your ability to remember what you have studied that day.
* take a short nap after lunch. The grasping ability reduces after eating lunch and hence it is a good habit to take a power nap of 7 to 8 minutes after lunch.
* keep your body properly fed and properly hydrated. There is no specific food that will help you improve your grasping ability. All the foods are important enough to provide the necessary nutrition to your brain and, in turn, improve its grasping and retaining ability.
* lastly, don't over exert yourself. Stress is only going to make you forget what you have read. If possible, perform meditation for 10 to 15 minutes in the day to relax your mind and refresh you for the whole day of studying.