Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Viral Fever Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Ms IndulekhaYour feedback matters!
I am facing one issues like now a days my teeth is going to be yellow.I m using Colgate visible white,but i don't think its working.So if you can suggest me it will be helpful for me.Thank you.
Sir whenever I asks for nightfall cure it is advice to me to do masturbation once a week to avoid it. Sir but I left masturbation in previous so I have no any intend to start it as it little bit hinder to my student life. So sir is there any remedy present which cure my nightfall completely.
What is the main cause in increase of weight. Because now a days what happen in very small age weight goes on increasing?
I am 59 years male. Am on Olmesartan 20 mg once daily for BP, Metformin 500 mg twice daily as my HBA1C was 6.7 since Feb 2016. I am having severe fatigue with lot of tingling sensations in foot. Hence was given calcium 500 mg once daily. Now today during investigations the TSH is 5.5. HBA1C 6.2 Some Dr. say I need Thyronorm 25 mcg. Is it needed. Does this confirm that I am having Hypothyroidism. Please suggest/clarify.
I am 16 years old boy suffering from balanitis I have searched on internet internet advised me circumcision does it painful.
I am a 61 year old male. Widowed. Live alone. BP 140/90. Repace 50 tabs twice daily. Know HPTN patient. Take Ativan 4 mg daily. Now I have developed IBS. Please help me. . Mail is email@example.com. This IBS is bad I want to take my life soon.
I have done sex for about a year 7 8 time every month now I am dancing daily 30 min as a exercise haryanavi dance western dance bhagra dance so does all these dancing daily loosen my vagina please tell me clearly.
I am 25 year old male I am suffering form nightfall from last 2 year. Its really effecting on my body.
I have first month of my pregnancy and I was not knowing about it I came to know later on that I am pregnant n before that only I had 5 Flexon because of pain in my stomach does it had any side effect please help me doctor.
Doctor i have a small outgrowth on my ventral side of the tongue for the past 1.5 years its not growing or there is no any change dm, color or effect. Its look same as it was further. Suggest me
Do you have Mood swings before periods?
It is possible that like millions of women worldwide, you could also be suffering from PMS or Premenstrual Syndrome.
PMS is diagnosed if a woman persistently (more than six months) seems to be suffering from a group of symptoms. Mood swings, irritability, feeling of loss of control, bloating, headaches, breast pain etc are part of the symptoms.
These symptoms appear a week or ten days before the onset of periods and subside when the menstrual bleeding starts. The first two weeks from the onset of periods are relatively easier and symptom-free.
7 Tips to reduce your mood swings:
1) Well, the first thing to do is to tackle the situation head on rather than feeling helpless over the whole situation. Stop blaming other people in your life like your husband, brother, children or mother-in -law for your mood swings.
Accept that this situation happens to many other women like you and you are not alone.
2) Try practicing relaxation techniques like Meditation, Yoga, deep Breathing exercises and Pranayam. It helps you give greater insight, to calm down and reduce the extent of swings.
3) Chamomile tea and Supplements contain Evening Primrose oil which is available over the counter may help to soothe frayed nerves.
4) Eat a healthy diet and avoid high salt and sugar containing foods. Include fresh fruits and salads in your diet. Your diet should contain enough vitamin B,D, and calcium. If you are not sure about the diet, you could take supplements for a few days and see if it makes a difference.
5) Exercise regularly, even if it is for 20 min a day. Get outdoors and try to get the benefits of early morning sunshine.
6) Get enough sleep and listen to the signals your body sends you about fatigue and rest. Allow your body to rejuvenate and renew.
7)If nothing works and your mood swings threaten to upset your social or personal lifestyle, please consult your gynecologist who may want to prescribe pills to tackle the whole situation. Anti-anxiety drugs sometimes help to correct the balance of a chemical called serotonin.
I am 16 year old male and I have a grey hairs last 2 years and is there any solution for grey hairs please tell.
It may happen sometimes that you suffer from an undiagnosed medical condition in spite of appearing healthy outwardly. However, your body gives you constant warning signs to indicate that something is wrong with your health. Here are some signs which may be early symptoms of some severe health issues and should not be ignored.
1. Sudden weight loss - If you are not suffering from obesity and you have lost excessive weight in the past 6 months you need to consult your doctor. This sudden drop in weight can be caused by underlying conditions like hyperthyroidism, liver disease, cancer or diabetes, interfering with the way your body absorbs nutrients.
2. Persistent high body temperature - Persistent fever can ring an alarm indicating an underlying cause like UTI or tuberculosis. Lymphomas, which are cancerous, may also be responsible for this persistent fever. If your temperature continues to be 103 F or more or if you continue to have fever for more than 3 days you should consult a doctor immediately.
3. Difficulty in breathing - If your breath is short it can be due to a hidden health problem. Extreme temperatures, obesity, and strenuous exercises are mainly responsible for this shortness of breath. However, if these are not the causes of your breathlessness, you might be suffering from bronchitis, asthma, the blood clot in the lung, pneumonia or any other heart or lung diseases.
4. Bowel incontinence - If you notice unexplained changes in your bladder movement such as blackish stool with blood spots, prolonged constipation and frequent urge to have a bowel movement you should consult your doctor. This sudden change in bowel habits can be caused by a bacterial or viral infection.
5. Personality changes - If you are experiencing deterioration in your thinking skills, have sudden behavior changes and face difficulty in focusing or shifting attention you might be suffering from some severe problem caused by an infection, mental health conditions, poor nutrition, and effect of certain medications.
How to Reduce Weight:
Here are 10 more tips to lose weight even faster:
Eat a high-protein breakfast. Eating a high-protein breakfast has been shown to reduce cravings and calorie intake throughout the day.
Avoid sugary drinks and fruit juice. These are the most fattening things you can put into your body, and avoiding them can help you lose weight.
Drink water a half hour before meals. One study showed that drinking water a half hour before meals increased weight loss by 44% over 3 months. Choose weight loss-friendly foods (see list). Certain foods are very useful for losing fat.
Eat soluble fiber. Studies show that soluble fibers may reduce fat, especially in the belly area. Fiber supplements like glucomannan can also help.
Drink coffee or tea. If you’re a coffee or a tea drinker, then drink as much as you want as the caffeine in them can boost your metabolism by 3-11%.
Eat mostly whole, unprocessed foods. Base most of your diet on whole foods. They are healthier, more filling and much less likely to cause overeating. Eat your food slowly. Fast eaters gain more weight over time. Eating slowlymakes you feel more full and boostsweight-reducing hormones.
Use smaller plates. Studies show that people automatically eat less when they use smaller plates. Strange, but it works.
Get a good night’s sleep, every night. Poor sleep is one of the strongest risk factors for weight gain, so taking care of your sleep is important.
For more information and cures you can contact me any time. I am always ready to help my patients
Stay healthy and fit.
Have a nice day
Dr. Sanjeev singare