Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Ms IndulekhaYour feedback matters!
My penis has banana like curvature towards left. Is there any exercise to straighten penis. Is there any problem in inserting curved penis in vagina during sex. I have banana like curvature of almost 45degree.
Betnesol injection safe during pregnancy. And any side effects after delivery for baby and mother. Please explain. My doctor preferred for betnesol. Previously my wife delivered prematurely and baby died for lungs are not matured.
I want to last longer in the bed. But couldn't make it for more than 5 minutes. Even can't able to do any other positions due to ED and PE. Please suggest what can be done to have more satisfied love making nights.
My girl child is 6 years and 7 months old. Since yesterday afternoon, she is having fever, which is coming down on giving Calpol (Pediatric syrup), but after few hours it goes upto 102 C. We have been giving her oral fluids and she is resting at home. Is she now an adult and can we give paracetamol in tablet form?
How to get rid of stomach fat without excess loss of wait. What is the solution if my skin look like a shrink or old age type too.
Sometime I pass foul gases and also suffer from belching what should be diet modifications that are useful.
At the time of birth my baby didnt cry immediately. After 2 to 3 min only he cried. whether it will be a problem in future? He is 5 months old now?
Iam 22 years old male. My hight is 5.11", weight 59, iam so thin, I want increase my weight, and personality.
Hi doctor. I read on internet that for make penis harder and to increase girth we have to put warm wet cloth around manhood (penis) Is that right.
I am 38 years old, I am over weight with 15 kg, right now I am 65 kg, can you please suggest any weight reduction medicines, I have ligament tear on my right knee, due to over weight unable to walk.
Hi, Would like to know how safe, beneficial it is to consume Black Sesame? How to consume it ? (Read an article saying it to consume by soaking one tablespoon of Black sesame overnight and drink the water in empty stomach.) Thanks and regards.
I am 21 year old medical student,I have excessive hair upper lip,legs,since my pubertal age.From past two years there is increase in length of hair on my cheek and one or two coarse hair develop in the neck and chin area.My previous menstrual cycles were regular.But from past 3 months there is a delay of 15 days.Please tell me some solution.
Respected Sir/Madam. I am 37 male. I was piles and sneezing (nose running condition) and problem of forgetness. For this firstly I have taken a homeopathic medicine which bears no effective results then I decided to take Ayurvedic Medicine from that and I took medicine for piles i. E. Hamdarads Khooni bawaseer 2 tables three times in a day and Spetivita capsules 2 capsules three times in a day and Zandu's Zandopa one spoon powder in one glass of water in the evening. I took this medicine two consecutive days. When I took this medicine, the problem of piles is reduced and it also made some effect upon sneezing. But from yesterday there is a big problem arising there. Now I have a great difficulty in breathing and is unable to sleep properly and to this effect there is also pain in chest and when I am breathing it sound a beep in the chest. Please made me solution.
I am 19 years old. I am suffer`ng with severe bike ache. I use KTM RC200 bike which has a long reach. I am just just 5'6 so what precautions should I take to avoid back ache.
I took 25 mg Viagra but still ejaculate within 2 min I don't smoke ,drink. I want to go on continuously for at least 20 mins non stop. Plss suggest me what to do. Plz.
Pulmonary hypertension is a medical condition that arises when the blood pressure remains consistently high in the vessels of the lungs. This condition can develop from a completely unrelated medical condition and is more prevalent among women.
Pulmonary Hypertension can be a hard disease to diagnose. While it has no permanent cure, the medication depends on how far the disease has advanced. From group 1 PAH to group 5 PAH, pulmonary hypertension has 5 stages of advancement.
Here is a list of 10 ways by which this disease can be kept under control along with the prescribed medication:
- Quit smoking: Smoking aggravates pulmonary hypertension. It has adverse effects on both the heart and the lung. It is therefore of utmost importance to quit smoking. If you fail to control your urge of smoking, contact your doctor who can suggest a quitting plan.
- Avoid high altitude: Patients suffering from pulmonary hypertension should avoid flying and living at high altitude. An altitude of 8000 feet and above can worsen the symptoms. It is therefore suggested that you do not take flights for travelling or come down below the altitude of 2428 meters if you are living in hilly areas.
- A healthy diet: A healthy diet consisting of fresh fruit and vegetables, lean meat and whole grains should be consumed on a daily basis. A nutritious diet goes a long way in keeping pulmonary hypertension in check.
- Adequate rest: A minimum of 8 hours of sleep is recommended for patients suffering from pulmonary hypertension. A good night’s sleep and frequent naps keeps fatigue at bay.
- Pregnancy and birth control pills: Avoiding pregnancy is a must for patients suffering from this disease. Pregnancy can be life threatening for the both the baby and the mother. Birth control pills should be avoided as well. It greatly increases the chance of blood clots.
- Maintain a steady blood pressure: Any activities that lower the blood pressure should be avoided by all means. Spending too much time in a bathtub or prolonged stress increases the chances fainting.
- Become more active: Patients of pulmonary hypertension often run out of breath with little to no activity. While activities such as weight lifting should be strictly avoided, some exercise or daily jogging can fetch good result in keeping a patient healthy.
- Get vaccine on time: Doctors often suggest vaccines if the patient suffers from pneumonia or influenza. It should be ensured that such vaccines are taken on time. For patients suffering from pulmonary hypertension, prolonged exposure to diseases such as pneumonia can wreak havoc.
- Regular checkup: Regular follow up with the doctor is of prime importance. Any possible side effects or deterioration can be arrested with constant supervision.
- On time medication: Patients of pulmonary hypertension should ensure that all the medicines suggested by the doctor are taken at regular intervals as per prescribed dosage.