Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons in India. You will find Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Mourougayan
Cysts Removal Procedure
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Treatment of Gynaecomastia
Skin Laser Treatment
Skin Rash Treatment
Hair Regrowth Procedure
Breast Reduction Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hernia Repair Surgery
Earlobe Repair Procedure
Acne / Pimples Treatment
Hair Loss Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Nose Reshaping Procedure
Platelet Rich Plasma Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. MourougayanYour feedback matters!
I have blackheads on my nose since a very long time I guess but I've just started paying attention to them. I mixed honey and milk and applied it on my blackheads and it helped alot but I think they're going to be back What should I do (no surgeries) to take them out naturally.
Hello. My name is Akash Bagzai from Indore, I am 21 years old, I have really serious problem of hair fall at the age 21 I have loss almost half of hair I treat a lot but didn't get result, Please suggest me any solution of this. Note I have this problem from my family like my father completely bald and my two elder brother is also suffer with this problem.
I am loosing my hair so quickly and creates danger of baldness please help me so that I regain my hair quickly.
I suffer hair fall last 5-6 years. Before 2 year I face small pocks which result hairfall speedily. dandruff also create itching. I am using mintop 10% with folly hair caps. Give me proper treatment suggestion & proper diet chart.
I am a 25 years old male. I am suffering from hair receding problem in my frontal area. How can I reverse this problem and get density?
One of my friend is in Delhi and has hair fall problem and to some extent hair quality have also become thin. Her age is 25. Kindly suggest some safe measures and if possible zero or very low side effect measures. And also tell in a city like Delhi, can pollution be also a reason for this.
My daughter has a lengthy but thin hair, Suffer from hair loss. how to avoid hair fall and to get a thick hair ? She is 14 years old.
Staying out in the sun too long can cause you to suffer from a host of skin problems such as age spots, wrinkles and even increase your risk of developing skin cancer. During the summer months, you need to take extra care of yourself as the sun is at its peak at that time. Here's what you can do in this summer to ensure that your skin remains protected:
1. Avoid the rays of the sun between 10 am and 2 pm - The strength of the UV rays depends on a number of factors such as reflective surfaces, height, and time of day. The sun's UV rays are at their strongest between 10 am and 2 pm. If you're outdoors, seek a cool area to protect yourself from the damaging rays of the sun. You could stand under a tree or use an umbrella to shield yourself from its ultraviolet rays.
2. Don't use tanning beds - Several studies reveal that tanning beds can cause skin cancer. According to these studies, individuals under 30 who use tanning beds increase their risk of melanoma (the most deadly of all skin cancers) by about 75%.
3. Increase your fluid intake - One of the ways in which you can beat the sun and protect your skin is by increasing your fluid intake during this time. On an average, one should have about 3 liters of fluids every day, which is about 1.5-2 liters of water and 1 liter of fluid from solid foods. From summer foods like watermelon and berries to beverages like fruit juice, milk, etc and liquid-based meals - all these avenues should be considered.
4. Have a proper cleansing regimen - To help your skin look fresh even during the summer months, you should exfoliate regularly. When you do this, all the dead skin cells are removed, giving your face a youthful and fresh appeal.
5. Use a sunscreen all the time - To protect yourself from the damaging ultraviolet rays of the sun, you should never forget to apply sunscreen when going out. Ideally, a sunscreen that has an SPF of 30 should be applied thoroughly to your skin 30 minutes before leaving your house. More importantly, it should be applied again every 2 hours.