Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. MoriyappanYour feedback matters!
I am 20 years old man. I have developed a mouth ulcer which is constantly troubling me for days now. I have tried some home remedies too, but found to be of no use. What should I do?
Hello Sir/madam I have skin problem. I want to know about fungal infection & it's treatment, because I have counseled the doctor's but it can not get treated well. The doctor gives medicine and cream on the skin problem. When the treatment taken then it goes for short period. So I want to know what can I do for this problem.
I have a 94 old Mother living with us. She frequently complains of having no taste & not feeling like eating. She cannot walk & hence it's very difficult to take her to any Place for checkup.
Im 24 years old and im not able to sleep since last few days. And having a severe headache what should I do? Please help me to get rid of this.
I am 27 weeks pregnant. I have low lying placenta. Previously I had c-section 7 years back now I am getting a sever pain in my right side lower abdomen.
Hi im 27 year old female .i had recent episode of fever, and throat infection for dat I took amoxyclav bd for 5 days, it got subsided by one week but I developed watery nasal discharge and post nasal drip which is on and off. Which is not getting relieved by medications. Discharge is pure watery. And general malaise. I used azelastine nasal drops and hot water steam but of no use. Can you help me with diagnosis and treatment.
Am 23 years female. Am suffering from sever headache since many years i. E; from 10th onwards.. Tell me what I should do to feel free from it.
Me & my gf had sex before a week of her periods. It wasn't completely inside of her. It just that her outer wall got contact with my penis that was wet & was little inside of her. But still she took a ipill after 15 hrs. She is missing her periods now after 1 week of we had sex. Please tell is there any chances of getting pregnant & when will her periods be normal & when she will have her period for current month. Thank you.
Just starting 3rd week of meds docs says will put it up on 4th week, was just wondering if normal to keep having thoughts of death? Can't seem to stop these thoughts popping in my head at mo, feel so ashamed of my self for this way of thinking.
Last five years se Mujhe cough ki prblm h. Mai jb bhi thandi cheeze jaise dahi, cold drink ya koi bhi thandi cheez khati hu toh cough gle main aane lgta h.
Goodafternoon sir/madam Iam suffering viral fever from Two day and my mother also suffering Fever tell me what is the way suggest natural treatment Thanking you sir.
I am a boy of 41 years. Now, my sugar fasting 120 and my pp sugar 210. But I have low pressure. My pressure level 100/70. What should I do, what medicine and what food would be taken at present time?
Bone of my nose is bigger than the other one. Bad smell is also coming from my nose. In the morning while brushing blood also use to come. Please advise.
My daughter aging 4 is suffering from severe constipation since 3 years I have consulted her to doctors but all in vain after getting barium enema normal she totally dependent on laxative medicine s like lactilose syrup and milk of megnesia is it safe how long please suggest me.
I am suffering from chronic cough from last two years. I have already consult with doctor and taken the more and more medicine but can not feel relief please tell me the solution of my this problem?
My mother snores a lot while asleep, this has been leading to her inadequate sleep. Previously a doctor had recommended a machine but my mother feels utterlyuncomfortable to use it while asleep. Please recommend me a perfect solution, an suggest me the specialisation of doctor which deals this problem.
Hi doctor me n wife are outside town and suddenly she getting little much problem in urine. Please advice
Hii Dr. Tel me how to control diabetic patient to avoid sugar items. Its very complicated. And tell me the best food for diabetic patient.
One of the most common health problems people have is indigestion. As per ayurveda, the accumulation of Ama or toxins leads to an imbalance in the way the small and large intestines functions along with various other participating organs like the liver and more. And this is the rootcause for indigestion.
The digestive tract or system is one of the most important organs of the body. Ayurveda relies on the rhythms and functions of the body to find the rootcause of ailments. Indigestion usually occurs because of bad daily habits & less physical activity.
There are many ways to treat to indigestion in an ayurvedic way. Let us look at the top tips for the same:
- Timely intake of meals: For better digestion, one must take meals at the same time everyday. Also, do not sit down for the next meal before the previous meal has been digested properly.
- Sleep: Sleep is a major factor that cure stress and creates a balance of sorts in one's routine, thus aiding proper digestion.
- Exercise: Some form of movement and exercise is imperative to keep the digestive system in prime working condition. Walk and yoga especially are ideal to boost one's digestive health.
- Aloe vera: An ounce of aloe vera a day will keep indigestion away. Break off, a leaf and scoop some gel into a smoothie for smooth digestion.
- Turmeric: Haldi or turmeric helps in reducing bloating and is one of the most commonly used spices found in ayurveda. This spice is a staple in indian cooking as well, where pretty much all dishes are seasoned with cooked turmeric.
- Meditation: This is one of the best ways to give digestion a positive push with a good dose of mindfulness and awareness for better balance in the body.
- Avoiding unhealthy food: One must avoid unhealthy food that are excessively fried, fatty, sweet or cold so as to aid the digestive fires in doing their job effectively.
- Triphala: This combination of three fruits ensures that your digestive system remains in good working condition. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ayurveda.