Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Cardiologists in India. You will find Cardiologists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cardiologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Balloon Angioplasty Procedure
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Holistic Heart Wellness & Health Care - Ayurveda
Mitral Valve Replacement Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Treatment of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart Att
Cardiac Ablation Procedure
Coronary Bypass Surgery
Carotid Angioplasty And Stenting Procedure
Cardiac Catheterization Procedure
Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators (Icds) Tre
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Preventing Stent Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. MoorthyYour feedback matters!
My wife has a pain in chest. I don't know what is it. Is it due to gas or any other thing. What it might be.
I am having hole in a heart from my childhood n from 2006 m smoking cigarette till now. Is there any cure. And is there any medicine to make a girl horny.
I am 22 years old and I have a problem of low blood pressure how to increase higher please suggest me sir.
I am 40 years old. I am suffering from low blood pressure for 5 years. What should I do? Is there any ayurvedic medicine for it? thanks & regards
Hi, I m civil engineer. Spend most of the time walking around the site. Despite my physical work my triglyceride levels are higher than normal(173). I m strictly vegetarian and no to smoke, alcohol. Suggest my diet please.
Some time, I have big pain suddenly till a minute, near the heart area. What is it. Is it dangerous for me? Please tell me.
I can sleep for many days. During sleep I thinks too much because thinking I can not sleep at light till 4 o'clock. Few years back I was diagnose from high blood pressure. Any home medicine or therapy.
Dear doctor My mother is suffering from heart blockage. She is taking medicine ATORFIT CV 20 .IS this medicine is enough for the problem or some other measures should be taken or any other medicine. Please suggest?
I am cycling for about half an hour in morning beside using in day also for 5/10 minutes. Do I require any other exercise for controlling BP (i have) and avoiding risk of diabetes.
What is angiography? If we done angiography than angioplasty is compulsory or not. If angioplasty is required than what cost of both reports?
From past 1 week I having problem in take of breath. I feel very heavy on chest. Sometimes it chokes. What should I do?
Hi doctor, I'm 49 years old man, weight 65 Kg, 5 feet 11 inch tall. From bottom to top, here are my symptoms/ailments. Feet: In the early morning, the feet aches, unable to immediately walk. Takes about 30 mins before everything turns normal. Knee: right knee has sharp pain, especially when climbing stares. Not regular pain, sometimes shooting pain. Groins: Black colored skin. Itches often Piles: Internal piles, past 1 year. Bleeds some days while going for toilet. Goes off when I have more raw vegetables, comes again, when I forget. Stomach: gastric. Gas passing is frequent in the past 3 years. Do not have a big tummy. Slight curve is visible Chest: sometimes slight pain, temporary Hair: Moon shaped balding is happening. Hair is thinned. Habit: Travel 80kms/day by bus. Work on computer and lots of people interface. Mental stress is present. Others: Am doing yoga once a week. Seva almost daily, Vrdha on Ekadesi, Sadhana daily. Learning the path of Bhakthi. Am always active, sleep for 5 hrs. Please suggest what to do.
I am 40 years of age doing marketing, my tests revealed that I had TSH-10.69, VLDL cholesterol -24.00, Globulin-4.52, SGPT-54.20, Serum Albumin-2.31, sugar, KFT,Blood analysis was Normal, My BP is around 145/90, feeling lethargic, but weight has not increased, 64 KG around. What should I do to control my BP and TSH, should I start thyroxine 10 mg immediately? What should I take for diet.Please suggest.
Hello Sir, I am 47 years old and recently diagnosed high cholesterol. I am very much fond of egg, kindly let me know if eggs are safe or not. Thanks.
I am 21.8 years old I want to know that my B.pressure is ok but my heartbeat always remain around 85-95 times per minute, why my heartbeat always so high or above normal. Because normal limit is 72 approx ?
I am having continuous stomach pain from last 2 years, blood in stool sometimes, chest pain in early morning, cold legs, heavy bleeding and pain during periods started these symptoms by this year, I've taken a lots of treatment but the disease is not cured still please help.
The humble, easily available banana is not as humble when it comes to its contribution to your health. And once you learn how much good it can do to your body, you will be compelled to add it to your daily diet. This god of a fruit protects you from innumerable diseases, keeps your hair, heart and head well as well as fights chronic diseases - and the list has just begun.
Here are just 15 reasons for you to have a banana every day -
1) This fruit is high in potassium and low in salt, it is your protective shield against blood pressure, heart attack, and stroke.
2) Iron rich banana is extremely good for anemic people.
3) The calcium-rich bananas are excellent for your bones and help in increasing bone density.
4) For people who exercise, bananas are an energy booster and sustain your blood sugar as well as protect against muscle cramps post workouts or leg cramps.
5) Bananas help beat depression due to high levels of tryptophan, which is converted into serotonin: the feel-good brain neurotransmitter.
6) It also enhances your moods and relieves PMS symptoms as well as stress levels in body and mind.
7) Due to high levels of vitamin B-6, bananas produce white blood cells and help in building immunity as well as strengthen nervous systems.
8) Weightloss - If you swap your junk foods with bananas, you might be inching towards losing weight. As an added bonus your energy will be become more steady and consistent.
9) Improve your mood and reduce PMS symptoms by eating a banana, which regulates blood sugar and produces stress-relieving relaxation.
10) Bananas reduce swelling, protect against type II diabetes, aid weight loss, strengthen the nervous system, and help with the production of white blood cells, all due to high levels of vitamin B-6.
11) Extremely caring about your stomach, Banana not only soothes your digestive tract to restore lost electrolytes after diarrhoea, it also helps in relieving constipation due to ts high fibre content.
12) Rich in pectin, bananas aid digestion and gently chelate toxins and heavy metals from the body.
13) Fever too? A banana can bring down your body temperature to cool your temperature off.
14) Bananas make you smarter! It makes you very alert. The high levels of potassium help your memory as well. Think about it before an exam.
15) Smoke? High levels of B-vitamins as well as potassium and magnesium in the fruit, help in speedy recovery from the effects of withdrawal.
Related Tip: Are Bananas Really Your Ticket to Weight Loss?