Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Monica
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. MonicaYour feedback matters!
I have sex with my gf on march 1 st wk. And I gave her ipill. After 10 days she has bleeding for 2 days. Again on april 1 st wk we have sex. But I did nt give her ipill and I used condom. On april 13 she had bleeding and on 15 it hs stopped. And she had test pregnancy. And it is -ve. She had test it on home made basis. What can I do now. Pleas suggest me.
(age 48), 1.my wife (age 47) has lost her vaginal fluid. While intercourse she use coconut oil. What may be the solution to get natural vaginal moisture. 2.while intercourse sometimes we experience odor (bad smell). How can we overcome this?
My wt is 67 kg and my height is 5.2". I am obese person can this lead problem in conception or pregnancy.
I am 22 year old. I have had sex 3 years ago and got pregnant but anyway aborted. Since then I have been getting my regular periods and did not have sex till date. But from 2 months I didn't get my periods. Is there any possibility of me getting pregnant?
I have itching in my vagina I took treatment but didn't got cured it is due to I have sex with my bf without condom and took ipill.
I am 29 years old unmarried girl. My weight is 51 kg. My period lasts only for 1 day with less bleeding. My hemoglobin is 12. My doctor has said that I have pcos. I am taking evecare syrup and mefomin 500 sr tablets and doing yogasan daily. Kya mere period time bad jayega?
I had sex with my wife on 13-02-15 without protection.After 4 hrs i gave hr a pill of unwanted-72 .Bt now she fell weakness and sevre headache.I still worried .Is she got pregnancy?
The gall bladder, which sits just below the rib cage to the right of the stomach, is very tender to touch. It is a little sac or storage compartment for bile, which is produced by the liver. The gallbladder emits bile into the small intestines via a duct referred to as the cystic duct. The entire process is meant to break down foods (namely fatty foods).
Gallbladder attack symptoms may include one or more of the following:
- Pain in the back right shoulder blade: Sometimes, pain radiates through to the back shoulder blade on the right side or in the middle between the shoulder blades. This is pain from the gallbladder affecting the back of the shoulder. This back shoulder blade chest pain is one of the most common yet unknown symptoms of a gallbladder disorder. This can come and go or be constant. It may be sharp, excruciating or dull. It may also occur especially at night. A gallbladder attack will typically last for one to four hours.
- Pain in the stomach: The most common symptom of a gallbladder problem is pain. This pain usually occurs in the mid to upper-right section of your abdomen. It can be mild and intermittent, or it can be quite severe and frequent. In some cases, the pain will begin to radiate to other areas of the body, including the back and chest.
- Nausea or Vomiting: Nausea and vomiting are common symptoms among all types of gallbladder problems. But only a chronic gallbladder disease may cause digestive problems, such as acid reflux, gas, nausea, and vomiting.
- Diarrhea: Having more than four bowel movements a day for at least three months may be a sign of chronic gallbladder disease.
- Fever or Chills: An unexplained fever may signal that you have a bile duct infection. If you have an infection, you need treatment before it worsens and becomes dangerous. The infection can become life-threatening if it's allowed to spread to other parts of the body.
- Unusual Stools or Urine: Lighter-colored stools and dark urine are possible signs of a common bile duct block.