Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Orthopedists in India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Mohd Sameer.M
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Submit a review for Dr. Mohd Sameer.MYour feedback matters!
Is there any way to rebuild the kneee cartilage in 22 year old female. Cartilage has been lost due to arthritis, but now arthritis has been cured as the crp level has come to normal. There are no pain and swelling in knees. Only lesser cartilage, due to which legs have bent.
I am 17 year old. I always play football in morning and evening for 1-2 hours. But now my legs are in pain. Especially knees. Sometimes it feels like strengthless in legs. Please help.
I am 50 years old male, I have throbbing pain in my left hand specially when I lift my hand to put it in my shirt sleeve. I did have six settings of physiotherapy, he says its ligament pain so it takes time, but its not subsiding. Please suggest me what to do.
Hello doctor I am 35 year old man I have right hand swelling problem last one week what should I do please help me doctor.
Sir: my accident happened 2 month ago. Right humerus broken (surgery done).& Radial nerve palsy, as a result wrist drop & pain. Ncv result -redial nerve palsy (axonopathy. Sir; I am a student. What I do? Dr. Nothing tell me clearly. Is it possible or not?
I got a ligament tear in my ankle around a year back. But it healed on its own. Now whenever I extend my ankle beyond a certain distance while playing it tears again. It had healed 3-4 times but it is not happening this time? What should I do?
When I go to sleep. There is too much pain in my back. Can not move variant. And also do not getting good sleep. Please help me.
In Ayuveda, muscle cramp is known as “khalli vaata”. Vyaana vaata it is a biological force that is responsible for regulating the functioning of your voluntary muscles. In case of a muscle cramp, the vyaana vaata gets impaired. Metabolic wastes are harmful toxins that tend to get accumulated in your system if not flushed out of your body and deposited between your muscle tissues and nerve-endings. This toxic waste is known as “aama” in Ayurveda, and it is known be a prominent cause of cramps. Besides aama, vata dosha is also responsible for muscles cramps.
Ayurveda provides a number of remedies to treat the problem of muscle cramps. The following are some of the most effective remedies to relief the discomfort of muscle cramps:
1. Drink warm milk to get instant relief from abdominal cramps. The alkaline properties of milk help to pacify the acidic condition in stomach that results in cramps. It is also a rich source of calcium which is known to aid in the relaxation of troubled muscles.
2. Physical activity including stretching exercise is effective in reducing the acute pain of leg cramps.
3. Garlic compound which is also called as 'Lagsunadivati' is helpful in relaxing muscles and it is also known to calm the “vata dosha” that aids in relieving muscle cramps.
4. Do warm up exercises and stretching exercises to lessen the risk of developing a muscle cramp during your workout session
5. Increase the intake of foods that are rich in minerals, calcium, potassium and magnesium as it is known to reduce the chances of muscle cramps.
6. Massage the painful region with 'prasarini taila' or 'mahanarayana taila' to relax the strained muscle.
7. Apply ice pack on the strained muscle to reduce the swelling and pain of the muscle.
8. Sinhanaada guggulu is well known to provide instant relief from muscle cramp. It has medicinal properties which have a mild laxative effect. It eases the problem of abdominal cramps and lessens the discomfort associated with it.
9. In case of extreme pain, 'Lakshmivilaas rasa', “Prataapa lankeswara rasa”, are among the most effective Ayurvedic medications which are known to provide relief in case of chronic muscle cramps.
If you wish to discuss about any specifi problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.
Hello doctor, I am a auto driver I am driving auto since 8 years Currently i'm suffering from back pain problem But not heavily. It has started 2 months ago I usually drive 6 to 8 hrs a day Please suggest me to take precautions for my back pain for my future health.
I am suffering from back pain from last few days. What should I do now? I am 24 years old now. I didn't take any medicine yet.
Hello sir I am Vijay I am 30 yes old man n I have suffering from backbone problem so what should I do.
Sometimes I feel pain in my lower part of heel. Specially in morning when I wake up. But now I daily feel the pain in right side of the leg heel. And if I seated some where and then I stand to walk feel some more pain. Some day have no pain automatically feel cure. What is the cause & cure. I am 32. Male. A healthy soilder in army.
Here are some tips to get rid of your lower back pain