Lybrate.com has an excellent community of ENT Specialists in India. You will find ENT Specialists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find ENT Specialists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment of Tonsils (Tonsillitis)
Hearing Aid Fitting
Treatment of Throat and Voice Problems
Earlobe Repair Procedure
Treatment of Sleep Disturbance
Nose Reshaping Procedure
Hearing Testing Techniques
Nasal And Sinus Allergy Care
Cochlear Implant Procedure
Ear Micro Surgery
Treatment Of Hearing Deficiency
Submit a review for Dr. MohanaYour feedback matters!
Whenever I take bath in hot water I feel like dizzy on whole day .is it a serious problem do I want to consult a specialist.
His I am 22 years old. I am suffering from head pressure on right side of head and nerves stretching on that place. Doctors done mri and mri shows ethmoid and m axillary sinusitis. After that doctors done l. P. Test and l. P. Test shows few lymphocytes and range 5.5 and told brian t. B. But another doctor told you don't have brain t. B because above 10 is brain t. B you have only sinus go to ent doctor. We consulted ent and used tablets but it is temporarily relief there is no permanent relief. Still now on my right side of head lot of pressure and nerves stretching on that place. If I exposed to sunlight iam getting lot of headache. Iam suffering from this disease five years. Initially I consulted neurologist and he done eeg and told migraine. But I don't have migraine symptoms. By taking lot of tablets iam facing memory problem. I have fever symptoms due to sinus. Please tell me solution or any tablet. I want to become healthy.
My head starts paining very bad when I ear songs with my head phone what should I do to prevent this.
I am getting white heads on the nose and also it was spreading all over the nose, please give me the helpful suggestion.
I have a throat problem. I have left drinking chilled stuff because it damages my throat instantly. With in every 2-3 weeks I get a sore throat and because of that I get Fever, cough and cold as well. Sore throat is so bad that I cannot even talk at least for a day. Please suggest any solution. Thank you.
I feel like there is something in my throat while swallowing. I've been feeling this over a week or so. What do you recommend?
I am 35 years old and suffering with sinus and allergy problems like sneezing all the time I had operation 2 years back and I feel that my through is filled with water like I have given up smoking 1 year back.
I have cold cough fever and throat infection can you suggest me best medicine to recover my health fast.
Is psychosis medicines are responsible for SINUSITIS? Because I am taking these medicines since 21 months.
I observed intermittent swelling on my left side throat. When I had a checkup, I was told that there is a problem with gland responsible for saliva secretion. It secretes saliva but couldn' t excrete it & hence its getting swollen whenever I taste something. Is this normal? what would be the cause & solution? I do not having smoking/drinking habits
Sir, please answer to my question as soon as possible please sir my problem here is about non-veg food when everytime I eat non-veg food for continuously 3 to 4 days I get very serious cough and I feel like not okay with my throat! tell any simple methods of stopping that please?
I ave a serious problem about nose. Bleeding happen continuously. Within 5-7 days. What is d solution for this?
There are various kinds of nosebleeds that can be caused by a variety of conditions. While some of them may not be too serious, one must never ignore heavy and persistent nosebleeds. These nosebleeds are usually of two kinds: anterior nosebleeds, and posterior nosebleeds. While 90% of all nosebleeds are anterior nosebleeds, the posterior nosebleeds are far less common and may be slightly more serious in nature. An anterior nosebleed is usually caused in the blood vessels that lie on the front portion of the nose and can be controlled easily. A posterior nosebleed usually comes from damage to an artery in the rear portion of the nose. Infection, trauma, allergic reactions and other such causes may be behind a nosebleed. Let us cast a glance on the tips to prevent nosebleeds.
- Salt water and saline nose drops can be used in order to prevent nosebleeds. It is important to take these on a regular basis in case you are experiencing these nosebleeds on a regular basis.
- The use of painkillers like Aspirin and other non-steroid anti-inflammatory drugs must be limited. Sometimes, taking such medication too frequently may lead to nosebleeds.
- You would do well to control your blood pressure because hypertension and other forms of high blood pressure can also cause nosebleeds. Lifestyle changes like your diet and exercise can help in keeping a more stable blood pressure level so that you do not fall prey to frequent nosebleeds.
- Humidify your home with a humidifier so that the air does not get too dry. Many times, this causes nosebleeds. Also, you may want to keep the heat down in the bedrooms. Many nosebleeds happen due to too warm temperatures while you are sleeping.
- Nose picking should also be discouraged as it can lead to nosebleeds in case there is a scratch or any other kind of damage when you try to force the dirt out.
- It has also been found that smoking has a connection with nosebleeds. This can be fixed if the patient quits smoking.
- One should not use nasal sprays without a prescription from a doctor. This also includes antihistamines, decongestants as well as other medicated sprays. These may not suit the patient at all times, and may also lead to nosebleeds.
- In the event of a nosebleed, you will need to lean forward with your head tilted backwards. This will stem the bleeding. If it is possible, you must also try and lie down immediately for a few minutes.