Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Mohan ThanikachalamYour feedback matters!
I am a 24 years old male. I am having some uneasy sensation around my chest for almost 4 yrs. For this I have dark circle under my eyes. My body does not grow properly. I took pan40 for 15 days but it does not cure my uneasiness. Earlier I tensed much& now Whenever I feel tensed this uneasiness arrives much.
I have scars on my hands which I have done by burning it with cigarette, blade scratches. I want to get rid of them. Is it possible? If yes how much it's gonna cost?
Hi I just wanted to know how to remove tan from. My hands and blouse back side. Im a regular two wheeler user Kindly suggest.
Hi, my age is 18. My skin getting dark day by day due to daily swimming. How can stop to getting it dark?
Sir I have many scar in the back I am using anti scar cream many time but I cant get relief so I request you to please give me medicine and suggest me if you do this I always thankful to you.
I m 19 years old nd I m having dark circles. I tried many things but its not going, please give necessary advice.
I am a girl 24 year old. I have more problem about dark circles how to remove dis fastly tel me sir.
I am already taking fluconazole 150 mg for fungal infection in penile region but it has no effect on the head rashes. Can I shampoo my hair with Candid TV shampoo.
My face is dark and dull please suggest me effective medicine Mein livolite lotion use kr rhi hu Kya wo thik h.
Hello, I have pigmentation on my forehead it always seems to be dark, oily and of different shade from my actual complexion. Please help me out.
Are you experiencing frequent and extended heartburn on a regular basis? This might indicate that you are having gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD). It is a type of digestive disorder that affects your lower esophageal sphincters. The condition involves the return of the stomach’s content back to your esophagus. Although heartburns are common, GERD involves chronic heartburns, which require an adequate treatment.
Here the some important reasons why you should not ignore the symptoms of GERD:
- Esophagitis: In case of GERD, the food, acid and digestive juices flow back from the stomach to the esophagus. This leads to irritation and swelling with time, which is called esophagitis. In case you have acid exposure in your esophagus for a few weeks, inflammation of the lining is indicated. This can be very painful and uncomfortable, making the esophagus more prone to scarring and further erosion.
- Esophageal stricture: If esophagitis continues for a long time, scar tissues can lead to the narrowing of the esophagus. This is known as a stricture, which makes swallowing very difficult and painful. Large chunks of food may get stuck and you are more likely to choke while eating or drinking. You may tend to avoid food and water because of esophageal stricture, which may result in weight loss.
- Throat and voice problems: Apart from heartburn, several other symptoms may also appear because of GERD. These are called cases of silent reflux where you may not experience heartburn. Instead, other issues are indicated which include voice hoarseness, voice changes, sore throat and chronic coughing.
- Breathing problems: If stomach acid is inhaled after regurgitation, the symptoms of asthma and pneumonia may worsen because of GERD. Shortness of breath and breathing difficulties are likely, even without any lung problem.
- Tooth decay: When the stomach acids and digestive juices go back to the esophagus and into the mouth, it leaves a sour taste. In case it occurs frequently, it wears away your tooth enamel and results in tooth decay. People experiencing acid reflux induced erosion may be unaware of the damage being caused until it reaches peak stages.
- Esophageal ulcers: Stomach acid may result in the wearing away of the esophageal lining, resulting in ulcers and sores. These esophageal ulcers are different from stomach ulcers, which occur from bacteria. Patients with esophageal ulcers may vomit blood, and notice blood in stool. It is usually darker than its usual shade and may have the texture of coffee ground like particles.
It is important for you to visit a doctor immediately after experiencing the symptoms of GERD. This condition may cause severe distress if you let it advance, and hence, early diagnosis and treatment are very important. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a General Physician.
गीले तौलिये वाला उपाय करने से अधिकांश त्वचा रोग समाप्त हो जाते हैं, क्योंकि रोगों को निकलने का मार्ग मिल जाता है। लेकिन अगर आपकी समस्या बहुत पुरानी है तो उसे जल्द ठीक करने के लिए उस स्थान पर गीली मिट्टी का लेप करना चाहिए। ऐसी मिट्टी पूरी तरह साफ की हुई होनी चाहिए और उसमें किसी भी प्रकार की गन्दगी, कूड़ा-करकट या कंकड़ नहीं होने चाहिए। इस मामले में चिकनी मिट्टी और पीली मिट्टी सबसे अच्छी होती है। या आप बाजार में हर जगह उपलब्ध मुल्तानी मिट्टी को पानी में घिसकर या भिगोकर उसका उपयोग कर सकते हैं। मुल्तानी मिट्टी त्वचा से गंदगी साफ करने के लिए बहुत कारगर है और इसके कोई साइड इफेक्ट भी नहीं हैं। यह त्वचा रोगों को समाप्त करने एवं त्वचा को मुलायम रखने में बहुत सहायक है।