Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Submit a review for Dr. Mohan Reddy CYour feedback matters!
I have swelling inside my nose. My nose stays blocked most of the time. During any physical exercise I feel alright but while sitting idle for some time it gets blocked again. What do I do?
I am 22 years old female and have a headache problem at last 1 year. I am taking medicine but can't control. What should I do for.
I mom is suffering from diabetes. Her legs pains a lot. Please suggest what to do to get rid of leg pain.
Hi, sir three months Pehle meri Shadi hui ek problem yeh hai ki sex karte samay Bahot jaldi discharge ho jata Hoon kuch hi minutes me aur phir jadi hardness bhi nahi aati ling me kuch upay bataiye jisse sex ka aanand thik se le sakun aur partner ko satisfaction de sakun Thanks.
I have fever since 2 days, which is relieved by paracetamol. But again rises after a few hours. Fever doesn't exceed 100 degrees. I have a lot of body pains, especially in my back, shoulders and legs. I also have a little shivering. I don't have any cold or cough complaints. Please Help!
I am 23 years old and I have a bad smell from my private part. I want to know if any medicine or remedies that can help me get rid of it ?
My sex timing is very less.<3 min I have done mistakes in my teen age. I was masturbating too much in my teen age. So I think this might me reason for my sex life. Most of the time I come in a foreplay. Looking for a solution. Please help.
Hello Doctor, my mother is a internal hernia patient, doctors did a surgery, she is a hbs a.g patient so after did the surgery 11 th day they found that skin is damage so they remove the skin in stomach and told me it takes so much time to cure skin never come so quickly. And plastic surgery is work out in books not for practical and they said its so danger they told me only 25% chances to cure so please advise me there is a any chance to cure?
I am 28 years old. I underwent Tongue tie release surgery 3 days ago. It has not recovered yet. I still have pain when I move my tongue. Pain is at the place where the surgery was performed (lower art of tongue). How long does it take to recover fully? I am also getting mild fever because of pain I guess. Please suggest.
My lips and throat becoming dry at night . A lot of cracks on my tongue , because I handled it rudely . Some thin white layer on my tongue . There is no bad breathe n pain while swallowing ! Is it oral thrush ?
Breakfast is the first meal of the day, so ideally it should also be the largest meal of the day. There are many foods that you may eat for breakfast, but not all of them are beneficial to your health. So, you should pick foods that provide your body with the necessary nutrients in the right quantities.
The best breakfast foods are:
- Oatmeal: Oats contain complex carbohydrates and fiber that induce satiety. They are also rich in potassium, folate and Omega-3 fatty acids, which are beneficial for the body. You can combine oats with honey and chopped fruits to add flavor and taste.
- Greek yoghurt: Yoghurt is a derivative of milk, rich in protein and probiotics. It is extremely beneficial for weight loss, your digestive system and overall body. You may add chopped apples and mangoes to the yoghurt and make a smoothie for your breakfast.
- Grapefruit: Grapefruit helps in optimizing your blood sugar levels and insulin sensitivity. It also promotes satiety and contains high amount of immunity boosting elements. You can combine this fruit with complex carbs, such as whole wheat pasta and a protein source to balance the meal.
- Bulgar wheat: Bulgar wheat or broken wheat is a good source of fiber and manganese; it is also a complex carbohydrate, which promotes blood sugar stability. You may boil Bulgar wheat along with vegetables to make porridge, add a boiled egg to the mix and you have a super healthy breakfast dish.
- Whole wheat wraps: Whole wheat is rich in magnesium, which reduces the chance of metabolic disorders, such as diabetes. It is also known for its anti-inflammatory properties along with keeping your blood sugar steady. Stir fry some vegetables and then wrap it in a whole wheat pita bread. This will also add vitamins and antioxidants in large measure thus, adding quality nutrition to your breakfast.
- Upma: Upma is a very healthy and light dish for breakfast as it contains carbohydrates, fats and proteins in a balanced amount. It is digested slowly in the body; hence it does not spike your blood sugar levels. It also promotes satiety and does not cause bloating. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.
Sir I am having serious headache issues whenever I am going to sleep I am having very severe pain and in the early morning sessions I am having slight fever also whats the problem for this.
I work in night shift. Due to this I have stomach and bald problem even I could not sleep well in the morning. Can you please advice anything to stop loose motion and bald problem.
From 3 weeks one time im having night fall im worried about this bad thing please sir / mam suggest me some medicines.
Hello sir, I am suffering from erectile dysfunction. Pls tell what should I do Diet plan ? I want my stamina back.
I am suffering from depression and take Venlor 150 BD. Mirtaj15 Od and qutipin SR100 OD but I can not sleep at night. Further Zolafesh not suit me. Kindly tell any medicine so I can sleep 4 to 5 Hours at night and there will no hangover next morning. I am 61 year old and from Haryana.
What are you doing for your teeth? Prevention is the best medicine when it comes to taking care of the things you depend on most. Get the most mileage out of your mouth by using these strategies in your dental care routine.
Watch What Gets In Your Grill
A grill on a car keeps harmful things from getting under the hood. Think of your own grill as a filter system for your entire body. Everybody’s mouth is full of germs—some good, some bad. The bad ones can cause cavities and gum disease, which can lead to tooth loss. Severe gum disease is also associated with other medical problems, like diabetes, heart disease and stroke.
Keep Your Fuel Tank Full
You wouldn’t put just anything in your fuel tank, so be aware of what you're putting in your mouth. Keep your engine running with a healthy diet full of fruits and vegetables.
Practice Preventative Maintenance
Your car won’t get very far without fresh oil and proper tire pressure. Your teeth also need regular care. Daily brushing and flossing are the best ways to keep your mouth healthy.
Get a Tune Up
Taking your car in for a tune up can extend the life of your vehicle and catch small repairs before they turn into big fixes. Regular visits to your dentist and good dental habits can prevent many dental diseases and will keep you smiling for years to come.